Magical Harps by Amy Lynn Kanner

San Diego, CA View map
$300 Most Popular Price

$300 Most Popular Price

Thank you for contacting me, and congratulations on your wedding! I also play for events from wedding showers, cocktail hours, and receptions, to Celebrations of Life.

Add to the magic of your celebration with the beauty and gorgeous sound of my Celtic Harp.

I will create an enchanting music program, designed just for you, with fresh, wonderful arrangements of your favorite songs!

My fee includes all the music for the ceremony, including the Prelude while guests are arriving, the entrance of the bridal party, the bride!, and special moments such as sand ceremonies or unity candle lighting. And last, the Recessional at the conclusion.

With 20 years of professional experience, I offer you a wide range of elegant and enchanting music -- for example:

1. Classical "Canon" (by Pachelbel)

2, Including of course-- "Bridal Chorus" and "Wedding March."

2. Celtic ("Greensleeves");

3. Popular "All I Ask of You" from Phantom of the Opera, music by Enya, Norah Jones, Disney, as well as " Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen, "A Thousand Years." (Twilight), "Just the Way You Are" (Bruno Mars), and "All of Me" (John Legend) -- and even the Beatles and "Stairway to Heaven.".

4. Melodies from the Irish, Israeli and Spanish traditions.

I look forward to hearing from you, and adding the elegance of the harp to your special day.

Sincerely, Amy Lynn Kanner

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$300

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$300

Reception Music
Sample Music
Sound/PA System
Travel Expenses

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Harp
Piano

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Sample Performances
Sound/PA System

Ruth W. Married on 08/03/2019

Perfect wedding music!

So glad we hired Amy to play for the ceremony and cocktail hour at an outdoor venue. Her beautiful harp playing truly elevated the ambiance of the occasion. Many guests mentioned how much they enjoyed her music. From the start, she responded promptly to emails and had helpful suggestions for the ceremony pieces. She had a wide range of music to choose from and was prepared to include other special requests. I would definitely recommend hiring Amy to play for a wedding!
    Andrea Married on 08/07/2016
    Amy was fantastic! She was very responsive to email and phone calls. She helped me decide on the perfect music for our ceremony. When I came out and started down the aisle, it almost brought tears to my eyes to hear the harp. Amy is a very talented harpist and I'm so glad we picked her for our wedding. She helped make are day perfect by setting the tone right from the start.
    Angela Married on 02/06/2015
    Amy was amazing, playing her beautiful music at our wedding ceremony. She had to learn a couple of our requested songs by ear since the artist did not have the sheet music available - she was perfect!! Many of our guests commented to us about how lovely her music was before and after the ceremony. What a find for us!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Holly Kalkin Weddings Holly Kalkin Weddings Wedding Planners

Amy does a beautiful job! And she is a pleasure to work with! Her talent is amazing and she truly knows how to gage the ceremony without missing a beat. She transitions in and out of her songs perfectly. Having a harpist for your ceremony or any other part of your special day adds a beautiful touch. I would highly recommend Amy!

Derek Chad Photography Derek Chad Photography Wedding Photographers

Amy is talented on her harp and very kind! I worked with her at a recent wedding I photographed and hope to work with her again soon. Thanks Amy!

Clairemont Mesa Blvd, Tierrasanta San Diego, CA, 92124
858-492-8648
619-253-4277

9:00 am to 9:00 pm
Location of (Magical Harps by Amy Lynn Kanner)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding