P.O. Box 420902, San Diego, CA 92142 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Magical Harps by Amy Lynn Kanner

Thank you for contacting me, and congratulations on your wedding! I also play for events from wedding showers, cocktail hours, and receptions, to Celebrations of Life.

Add to the magic of your celebration with the beauty and gorgeous sound of my Celtic Harp.

I will create an enchanting music program, designed just for you, with fresh, wonderful arrangements of your favorite songs!

My fee includes all the music for the ceremony, including the Prelude while guests are arriving, the entrance of the bridal party, the bride!, and special moments such as sand ceremonies or unity candle lighting. And last, the Recessional at the conclusion.

With 20 years of professional experience, I offer you a wide range of elegant and enchanting music -- for example:

1. Classical "Canon" (by Pachelbel)

2, Including of course-- "Bridal Chorus" and "Wedding March."

2. Celtic ("Greensleeves");

3. Popular "All I Ask of You" from Phantom of the Opera, music by Enya, Norah Jones, Disney, as well as " Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen, "A Thousand Years." (Twilight), "Just the Way You Are" (Bruno Mars), and "All of Me" (John Legend) -- and even the Beatles and "Stairway to Heaven.".

4. Melodies from the Irish, Israeli and Spanish traditions.

I look forward to hearing from you, and adding the elegance of the harp to your special day.

Sincerely, Amy Lynn Kanner

Follow Magical Harps by Amy Lynn Kanner on

7812258b1ce11c04 1366868708157 moores cropped full print size
Bridal Show "I Love My Bridal Show."
This precious angel is holding a lyre, a relative of the harp.
This precious angel is holding a lyre, a relative of the harp.
Playing for a lovely couple

• Videos 4

19 Reviews for Magical Harps by Amy Lynn Kanner

Ruth White · Married on 08/03/2019

Perfect wedding music!

So glad we hired Amy to play for the ceremony and cocktail hour at an outdoor venue. Her beautiful harp playing truly elevated the ambiance of the occasion. Many guests mentioned how much they enjoyed her music. From the start, she responded promptly to emails and had helpful suggestions for the ceremony pieces. She had a wide range of music to choose from and was prepared to include other special requests. I would definitely recommend hiring Amy to play for a wedding!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Andrea · Married on 08/07/2016

Amy was fantastic! She was very responsive to email and phone calls. She helped me decide on the perfect music for our ceremony. When I came out and started down the aisle, it almost brought tears to my eyes to hear the harp. Amy is a very talented harpist and I'm so glad we picked her for our wedding. She helped make are day perfect by setting the tone right from the start.

Sent on 11/26/2016

Angela · Married on 02/06/2015

Amy was amazing, playing her beautiful music at our wedding ceremony. She had to learn a couple of our requested songs by ear since the artist did not have the sheet music available - she was perfect!! Many of our guests commented to us about how lovely her music was before and after the ceremony. What a find for us!!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Magical Harps by Amy Lynn Kanner FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Harp, Piano
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System

• Holly Kalkin Weddings
    Holly Kalkin Weddings Wedding Planners

Amy does a beautiful job! And she is a pleasure to work with! Her talent is amazing and she truly knows how to gage the ceremony without missing a beat. She transitions in and out of her songs perfectly. Having a harpist for your ceremony or any other part of your special day adds a beautiful touch. I would highly recommend Amy!

• Derek Chad Photography
    Derek Chad Photography Wedding Photographers

Amy is talented on her harp and very kind! I worked with her at a recent wedding I photographed and hope to work with her again soon. Thanks Amy!

• P.O. Box 420902 San Diego, California, 92142 See on map