Magical Harps by Amy Lynn Kanner Reviews

19 | San Diego, CA

19 Reviews for Magical Harps by Amy Lynn Kanner

Ruth White · Married on 08/03/2019

Perfect wedding music!

So glad we hired Amy to play for the ceremony and cocktail hour at an outdoor venue. Her beautiful harp playing truly elevated the ambiance of the occasion. Many guests mentioned how much they enjoyed her music. From the start, she responded promptly to emails and had helpful suggestions for the ceremony pieces. She had a wide range of music to choose from and was prepared to include other special requests. I would definitely recommend hiring Amy to play for a wedding!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Andrea · Married on 08/07/2016

Amy was fantastic! She was very responsive to email and phone calls. She helped me decide on the perfect music for our ceremony. When I came out and started down the aisle, it almost brought tears to my eyes to hear the harp. Amy is a very talented harpist and I'm so glad we picked her for our wedding. She helped make are day perfect by setting the tone right from the start.

Sent on 11/26/2016

Angela · Married on 02/06/2015

Amy was amazing, playing her beautiful music at our wedding ceremony. She had to learn a couple of our requested songs by ear since the artist did not have the sheet music available - she was perfect!! Many of our guests commented to us about how lovely her music was before and after the ceremony. What a find for us!!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Words are inadequate to express how Amy Lynn Kanner really did bring Magic to our ceremony! She is an amazingly talented musician, a consummate professional and a wonderful person as well! Her harp elevated our ceremony and will resonate in our hearts and souls forever. What a Gift!

Sent on 01/02/2015

Denise · Married on 03/20/2014

Amy played the harp for our wedding ceremony in March at Tom Hams Lighthouse. Simply put, her music is exceptional. She even ensured the photographer was able to take our pictures by the harp before she packed up. She's dependable and delightful, it was an absolute pleasure working with her. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/05/2014
  • User3882038 · 2+ years ago

I NEVER give a 5 out of 5 rating, but for Amy, I could not give anything else. Amy was wonderful to work with from beginning to end. I live in Chicago and my wedding was in San Diego. Although we could not meet before the wedding, Amy responded to my phone calls and emails almost immediately. She learned several songs per our request and she played beautifully during the ceremony and reception.

I would recommend Amy to anyone for their wedding or any event. She added a touch of elegance and class to our wedding no other musician could have offered.

Jeannette from Chicago

Sent on 02/05/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2013

Our ceremony would not have been as lovely without Amy's beautiful music in the background. Our friends and family felt that it was perfect.

Sent on 02/02/2014

Kristina · Married on 09/13/2013

Amy was wonderful! She took the time to have a personal consultation with me, and went over every detail! She made sure I was comfortable with everything, and gave great guidance in regards to music choices. The day of our wedding her music was perfect, and I could not have asked for anything more. She is truly passionate about her music, and I would definitely recommend her. Thanks Amy!

Sent on 12/12/2013

Julia · Married on 07/07/2013

Amy played her harp for us at our ceremony and cocktail hour and what a pleasure it was! I had no idea what I wanted to be played for my guests as they waited for me to arrive at the ceremony so I told Amy to pick and she did an absolutely beautiful job! I would definitely recommend her for a wedding! Thank you Amy for making our day magical! James & Julia ❤

Sent on 08/07/2013

Pamela · Married on 06/08/2013

Amy did an amazing job for our wedding! She was able to accommodate everything that we wanted played at the ceremony an cocktail hour. We would give her an A+++++!!! Would definitely recommend her for any event.

Sent on 06/15/2013

Pamela · Married on 06/08/2013

Amy did an amazing job with our wedding! She was great to work with and her music was absolutely beautiful! Would recommend her to anyone! Thank you so much again Amy!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Kelley · Married on 05/18/2013

Amy was a pleasure to work with and is very organized making the process smooth and stress free. Her website shows her talent and there is a lot of variety of songs to chose from. She listened to our interested and went above and beyond learning a song we wanted! All of our guests loved the harp and commented on how it added a sense of serenity to our ceremony. Amy truly cares about her client and was always prompt in answering our questions. Her prices a very reasonable compared to other vendors.

Sent on 01/18/2014

Carina · Married on 01/04/2013

Amy was pleasant,talented and easy to work with.

Sent on 01/17/2013

James · event on 12/16/2012

I hired Amy Lynn Kanner to play at the reception following our Installation of Officers at Unity Lodge #632. Her music was a great addition to our event, in fact I feel certain that it was one of the reasons our guests chose to stay longer. I had only booked Amy for an hour but there was still a room full of people after an hour so I asked her if she would stay and play another 30 minutes. She was very flexible and agreed to stay and play. I'm thankful to have found Amy and plan to use her in several events in the coming year. Her music provided the perfect background for people to be able to talk and not have to yell over the music, which I have had to do at other places. She had a large selection of songs and it was a much nicer alternative to hiring a DJ. I had never heard live harp music so this was a real treat.

Sent on 12/30/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2012

Amy was amazing! She gave us the sound and feeling we were looking for! Her skills on the harp are truly exceptional! Her harp playing really set the tone and feel that we wanted for our outdoor wedding! We got married in Sea Groove Park ~Del Mar, CA. Amy was dressed beautifully and professionally. She was extremely helpful in assisting us plan the music we wanted. We live in Arizona, so Amy went the extra mile to play for us over the phone as well as sending her music options in emails! Amy is very professional, wonderful and truly amazing! If you are looking for a wonderful harp player, you don't need to look any further!! Amy is the one! (We strongly recommend her services to everyone for any occasion!!) Amy truly added a beautiful amazing asset to our wedding~ and we are so thankful she was there to make our day truly special, incredible and marvelous! Hearing her play her harp as I walked down the aisle truly completed my thoughts and expectations of what I always dreamed my wedding would be like! Thank you for everything Amy! You truly made our day as special as it could be!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Jett · Married on 04/15/2012

We enjoyed Amy's lovely offerings at both of our daughter's weddings...At the first wedding we enjoyed her coming to our home to complement our prenuptial dinner...At the second wedding she created a beautiful welcoming ambience playing as guests arrived up until the ceremony...Amy was very easy to work with, a delight actually, a very special touch to our family gatherings.

Sent on 01/14/2013

Amanda · Married on 04/13/2012

Amy played the harp at our wedding ceremony, and it was so lovely. I wish I could have caught more of it! As the bride, you don't get to see the whole thing come together quite as much as the guests. (Another reason I am SO GLAD we got a videographer). I talked with her over the phone a few weeks before the wedding, and I had listened to her CD that she had sent me, so my husband and I knew which songs we wanted her to play. She made some great suggestions (a song I had picked for a recessional she thought might be too slow, so we picked an upbeat Beatles tune instead), and made the whole process so quick and easy. She was wonderful!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Details, Details, Details!

Miss Amy did a fabulous job on providing her musical services for my couple. I am an event producer based out of another large thriving hospitality city and I brought my couple to San Diego to host a destination wedding and one of their most important elements was having a harp for their ceremony. I did some research on Wedding Wire and Amy's reviews were outstanding and I had to leave a review as well as I would highly recommend her for your special day if you are seeking a talented and professional musician. She is flexible and very detail oriented. She is worth the inquiry and reasonably priced.

Sent on 08/10/2014

Gloria · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent for wedding ceremony

Highly recommend. Easy to work with... music was great! Added ambiance to my daughters wedding ceremony.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Magical Harps by Amy Lynn Kanner's reply:

Thank you for your review, Gloria -- it was a pleasure to play for your daughter's wedding, and to share the magic of harp music for her big day!