Amber Events

West Hollywood, CA View map

Southern California and beyond. Established 2007.

We are luxury wedding planners who design unexpected and globally inspired weekend affairs. Why limit your celebration to just one day?!

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$15,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Courtney
    Courtney B. Married on 12/01/2019

Love Amber Events!

The Amber Events team is so great! Being in the wedding industry myself I have worked with lots of planners, and I am so happy when I have the chance to work alongside Debby. She is so organized and passionate about making her couples wedding the best day ever! If you are looking for someone with incredible design skills and professionalism, look no further than Debby from Amber Events!
  • User2726076 2+ years ago
    Nira was fantastic!! She listened to what I was envisioning and made it happen. I am somewhat controlling and was convinced to get a wedding coordinator for the day. I spoke with Nira and I contracted to use her as my wedding coordinator the month before the wedding and the day of the wedding. I couldn't have done it with her. She had names and vendors to last minute things I wanted but didn't have time to research. She and her crew coordinated everything for me on my wedding day. They were a few minor things that were missing, but nothing that was known to anyone else but me. I didn't have to worry about all the things I needed to get done and/or coordinate. We created a timeline and flow on how I wanted the evening to go, and it went just as planned. Nira gave me the best gift ever ... that piece of mind to enjoy my day ... one of the best decision I made, other than saying "yes" to my new husband.
  • christina
    Christina Married on 10/10/2015
    I have worked with Nira on a few events now, and have to rave about how awesome her and her team are!! They are super design savvy, keep everyone organized, and are just an overall pleasure to work with!! I can't tell you how many unprofessional planners I've come across in the past 10 years, so when I work with one who is super on top of it...I can't help but be wowed and happy for the couple that they are in such good hands!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Pricing

VeroFoto Photography VeroFoto Photography Wedding Photographers

Amber Events consists of an amazing group of event planners. They are so professional and on top of their game! We love working with them every chance we get.

Top Of The Event Photography Top Of The Event Photography Wedding Photographers

Amber is amazing! She is beyond helpful and always professional. She's a lovely person who has a true calling to the wedding industry. She is worth every penny! Your event will be PERFECT- every event I have worked with her is!

Afterburn Productions Afterburn Productions Wedding DJs

Amazing Planner !!! Check her out :)

West Hollywood, CA, 90069
Location of (Amber Events)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding