11684 Ventura Blvd Ste 301, Studio City, CA 91604 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Amber Events

What do you get when you combine a stressed bride with Amber Events? A happy bride and a seamless wedding! From "Month Of" to "Full Production" in backyard gardens or sumptuous venues, Amber Events will turn your dream wedding into the best day of your life!

Let's do coffee.

Or bubbly.

Whichever suits your fancy.

img 794
img 794
3221fdb1824663c7 022816 IMG 776
img 108

22 Reviews for Amber Events

Nira was fantastic!! She listened to what I was envisioning and made it happen. I am somewhat controlling and was convinced to get a wedding coordinator for the day. I spoke with Nira and I contracted to use her as my wedding coordinator the month before the wedding and the day of the wedding. I couldn't have done it with her. She had names and vendors to last minute things I wanted but didn't have time to research. She and her crew coordinated everything for me on my wedding day. They were a few minor things that were missing, but nothing that was known to anyone else but me. I didn't have to worry about all the things I needed to get done and/or coordinate. We created a timeline and flow on how I wanted the evening to go, and it went just as planned. Nira gave me the best gift ever ... that piece of mind to enjoy my day ... one of the best decision I made, other than saying "yes" to my new husband.

Sent on 08/15/2016
  • christina

christina · Married on 10/10/2015

I have worked with Nira on a few events now, and have to rave about how awesome her and her team are!! They are super design savvy, keep everyone organized, and are just an overall pleasure to work with!! I can't tell you how many unprofessional planners I've come across in the past 10 years, so when I work with one who is super on top of it...I can't help but be wowed and happy for the couple that they are in such good hands!!!

Sent on 10/07/2015

If I could give nira more stars I would!!! She made our whimsical romantic Hawaiian wedding day vision in my head a real day!!! It was gorgeous and everything I could ever have wanted. We live in San Diego and she was so helpful finding everything for us. I love all the vendors she helped us narrow down and kept us on track with everything. We had many coffee meetings and she came to all of our meet ups with vendors as well. We could definitely rely on her for anything which is huge when planning your special day!!! She's super fun and really easy to talk to about anything whether serious or not. We loved her vibe!! They are definitely worth the money to make your special day not stressful. I didn't have any freak outs or stressful days having her along side us. Thank you to Nira and the rest of your girls!!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Amber Events Pricing

Amber Events Price Rates

Amber Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 90.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• VeroFoto Photography
    VeroFoto Photography Wedding Photographers

Amber Events consists of an amazing group of event planners. They are so professional and on top of their game! We love working with them every chance we get.

• Top Of The Event Photography
    Top Of The Event Photography Wedding Photographers

Amber is amazing! She is beyond helpful and always professional. She's a lovely person who has a true calling to the wedding industry. She is worth every penny! Your event will be PERFECT- every event I have worked with her is!

• Afterburn Productions
    Afterburn Productions Wedding DJs

Amazing Planner !!! Check her out :)

• 11684 Ventura Blvd, Ste 301 Studio City, 91604 See on map