Justina Aurora Event Planning

Pomona, CA View map Visit website

$1,850 Package Price

Justina Aurora Events is a full-service wedding planning company operating out of Ontario, California. Owner Justina Salas is a passionate and detail-oriented coordinator who has been helping to-be-weds to realize their unique celebration visions since 2012.

Justina Aurora Events is available to provide on-location wedding planning services to couples throughout Los Angeles County, Orange County, and San Bernardino County. Justina understands that your special day should be about you, and she will assist you in designing a custom package that aligns with your needs, desires, and budget. She wants you to enjoy your special day to the absolute fullest, and she is ready to provide you with a stress-free planning experience from start to finish. Her coordination options include:

• Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Rentals
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1850

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2600

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

Vanessa Married on 07/03/2021

My wedding

I absolutely adored everything about my wedding!! Justina let me be confident in knowing she would made sure this was the best day of life and she really did! What an unforgettable day experience and it’s really because you helped make it that day! thank you thank you thank you for your amazing service and hospitality. I will Definitely recommend you to my family and friends!
    Jessica S. Married on 06/01/2021

Justina was AMAZING!

Justina helped me with my engagement party. It was everything I imagined and more. I was a bit nervous but she made me feel so calm and confident that my event was going to come out just like I wanted. She was very attentive and friendly.. I will definitely refer her to all my friends and family and book her for my future events! Thanks Justina!!
    Lu Navarro Married on 05/28/2021

Absolutely the best !!!

We were so pleased with the results, true professional experience and beautiful displays. I highly recommend Tina, she'll get every detail down to make sure you're happy.

Pricing

Justina Aurora Event Planning Price Rates

Team

Justina Salas
Justina Salas
Event Planner & Owner

Hi everyone

Thanks for stopping by. I'm Justina a hard working mama of two who loves being outdoors. My life is always full of excitement with a teenager and a 6 month old. I wouldn't have it any other way. I have been in the Event Industry since 2012, working along side some of the absolute best. Now thriving on my very own, the journeys been nothing less than amazing. I am so blessed to do what truly brings me happiness. I believe each event has it's own unique story and I'm here to execute and share your story. My planning adventures have been unforgettable and there's no PLAN to stop anytime soon.

xoxo~ Justina

Foothill Blvd. Pomona, CA, 91767
714-597-6202
Location of (Justina Aurora Event Planning)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding