Justina Aurora Event Planning

Pomona, CA View map Visit website

$1,850 Package Price

Justina Aurora Events is a full-service wedding planning company operating out of Ontario, California. Owner Justina Salas is a passionate and detail-oriented coordinator who has been providing personalized celebrations since 2012.

Justina Aurora Events is available to provide on-location wedding planning services to couples throughout Los Angeles County, Orange County, and San Bernardino County. Justina understands that your special day should be about you, and she will assist you in designing a custom package that aligns with your needs, desires, and budget. She wants you to enjoy your special day to the absolute fullest, and she is ready to provide you with a stress-free planning experience from start to finish. Her coordination options include:

• Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Rentals
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,850

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,600

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Lynn
    Lynn S. Married on 09/03/2022

Above and beyond

I knew the day I met Justina that she was the one I wanted to help with my daughters wedding. Justina was very detailed and on top of everything. She thought of things I never would have. One example was to suggest the groom bring an extra shirt on the day of the wedding since it was outdoors and we were experiencing a heat wave. I never would have thought of this with everything else going on. Any time something came up Justina’s reply was “I’ll take care of it”. She was just amazing and I will certainly call upon her again when my next daughter is planning a wedding.

Justina Aurora Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Lynn for the review! It was so great working with all of you. Learning about the Persian culture was my favorite. Congratulations again to Jessica & Shahab! Wishing you all lots of love always. Thank you for having me!
    Miranda L. Married on 08/04/2022

1000000/10 Wedding Planner!!!!

Justina went above and beyond to make my wedding planning experience so easy and stress free! Before I started planning I was expecting the whole process of wedding planning to make me want to pull my hair out, but with Justina I hardly had a single ounce of anxiety the entire time! She attentively listens to your needs and executes your vision flawlessly! If you're worried about wedding planning and don’t know who to go with, GO WITH JUSTINA!!!

Justina Aurora Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Miranda. I am so happy I was able to take part in making your dream destination wedding happen. Everything was absolutely beautiful and you looked breath taking. Congratulations Miranda & Mason! May your life together be showered with many blessings. XoXo!
    Christine N. Married on 03/26/2022

You need her!

Justina is amazing! I could not have asked for a better coordinator for my special day. I interviewed various coordinators and decided on Justina due to her responsiveness, and great ideas. She really knows the in's and out's of an event, especially a wedding. She listened and supported all of my ideas while thoughtfully providing guidance. Her patience and kindness are unmatched. My wedding day went off perfectly! I was so happy when I saw my venue, I cried. The night was flawless and Justina was there making sure me and my husband had a great time, which we did. My guests could not stop talking about how the night flowed so effortlessly and without a glitch. Do not hesitate to book Justina, she is well worth it.

Justina Aurora Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Christine & Leo. I was so excited for so many months planning your wedding. Couldn't wait to see the final vision come together. It was absolutely beautiful. I was in love with your venue choice. Great job! Everything was amazingly beautiful. Wishing you two nothing but the best today and always. xOxO!!
  • illustration stars

Justina Salas
Justina Salas
Event Planner & Owner

Hi everyone

Thanks for stopping by. I'm Justina a hard working mama of two who loves being outdoors. My life is always full of excitement with a teenager and a toddler. I wouldn't have it any other way. I have been in the Event Industry since 2012, working along side some of the absolute best. Now thriving on my very own, the journeys been nothing less than amazing. I am so blessed to do what truly brings me happiness. I believe each event has it's own unique story and I'm here to execute and share your story. My planning adventures have been unforgettable and there's no PLAN to stop anytime soon.

xoxo~ Justina

Foothill Blvd. Pomona, CA, 91767
Location of (Justina Aurora Event Planning)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding