Wish Wonder Dream

Wish Wonder Dream

Favorite
Offices in Pasadena & Santa Monica, CA
626.689.4004
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

My husband and I hired Holly from the Santa Monica office 6 months before my wedding in December 27th 2014. Throughout the entire process Holly was amazing and worked with me through everything I needed. The pricing was awesome as well. Holly is a caring and understanding person and such a positive attitude. On the week of the wedding she kept in touch daily and even with the holiday season she made sure every one of my vendors was up to date and fixed all the problems I had with them. On the day of the wedding she and her team were awesome. Literally did everything from decoration to keeping myself, family and guest happy. Everyone loved her and when I left I got nothing but positive feedback about Holly from my family. I will definetly be reccomend her and anyone who needs or wants a wedding planner or coordinator I highly suggest Holly. Sweet awesome person! Thank you again!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We just got married last Sunday, October 12th, and Holly headed up the team from Wish Wonder Dream. They were amazing!! They had head gear on that enabled them to talk to each other on a "realtime" basis. They were everywhere at the venue. They made sure all the vendors did what they had to do according to the timeline. All the vendor tips got to the right people and the overall wedding went smoothly and according to plan! Holly was so energetic, professional, personable and just a joy to work with for the entire time. The wedding was fabulous and I did not worry about a thing....that was the game plan and Wish Wonder Dream made it happen.

Thank you so very much!
Susan K.

Recently Married

Wow! My wedding was great!! It went so smoothly thanks to Holly and her team!! I couldn't have imagined it without her. We were able to relax and not worry about the next event. I am very glad we decided to book Wish Wonder Dream for our wedding! From beginning to end they were great! I highly recommend!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I used Taylor Tronson at WWD to coordinate my wedding and it was one of the best wedding decisions I made. She truly did an amazing job coordinating my wedding with all the different cultural elements (i.e. Persian ceremony, Afghan food, Asian wedding favors/cake), diverse crowd and music, and moving parts. She made everything look easy and made all the pieces of the wedding come together seamlessly. My now husband, parents and guests were really impressed with Taylor and her team and noticed her attention to detail and organization, which are key traits that make her an amazing wedding coordinator. The constant communication between Taylor and her team around the venue via walkie-talkies was incredible. Brides usually stress and notice the small glitches that no one else does but even I, as the bride, felt totally stress-free at the wedding and was able to enjoy it fully. Taylor's ability to stay calm under pressure, her leadership, sweet personality, listening skills, and ability to adapt to changing situations and make needed adjustments is awesome!! I cannot say enough great things about her. Her services are really top-notch and I recommend her for any bride looking for a wedding coordinator. With Taylor, you'll be in great hands for your wedding!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Wish Wonder Dream coordinated our wedding like a boss. Stacey and her team at the Pasadena location were a pleasure with which to work; she was incredibly patient, listened to our ideas, offered very useful suggestions, and was an all-around calming presence which alleviated a lot of my own self-induced, crazy-bride stress. On the day of the wedding she and her team hit the ground running, decorating the venue with all my boxes of DIY odds-and-ends and created a gorgeous end product. All the while, I sat getting prepped for the day. She created such a seamless operation that we even ran out of water and ice and it was taken care of without my knowing until the day after the wedding. We even had someone pass out (we like to party) and that was handled with great care and ease and the wedding continued uninterrupted. Wish Wonder Dream’s incredible level of professionalism, attention-to-detail and effectiveness made our wedding gorgeous and perfect. I’m a naturally detail-oriented, micro-managing, if-you-want-it-done-right-you’ve-got-to-do-it-yourself person (feel free to weep for my husband) and was skeptical they could prevent me from getting my hands dirty, but they did and it was wonderful only having to worry about one thing on my wedding day – don’t fall walking down the aisle.

Robert
03/22/2014

Whitney and her team truly helped my now-wife and I plan the wedding of our dreams. She provided us with awesome referrals to vendors (we were thrilled with everyone we hired as a result of her referrals); she was always available via email or telephone when my wife and I had questions or wanted advice on something (including proofreading invitations or asking how much dessert she thought we should order for the dessert table); she was very accommodating of our schedules for planning meetings and walk-throughs of the venue (my wife and I live out of town and so working with someone who would be accommodating and responsive was key - Whitney was both); she was proactive in reaching out to my wife and I to ensure that we stayed on track with planning; and her team made it so that the rehearsal and the wedding day flowed seamlessly (I had several guests comment that they were impressed with how well the wedding day flowed).

My vendors also loved her because she sent out an extensive timeline in advance of the wedding so everyone was on the same page about when they had to be where.

Most importantly of all, she and her team made the wedding day stress free so my wife and I could relax and enjoy the day. They handled any and every problem that came up (like corralling guests who arrived early to prevent them from seeing my wife in her dress before the ceremony) and ensured that the ceremony and reception were set up exactly how we wanted them to be.

I would recommend Whitney and her team to any couple, whether they need someone who will be more hands on in planning throughout the whole process, or whether they just need a day-of coordinator. I expect it would be hard to find a wedding coordination team that was more professional, enthusiastic and knowledgeable than Wish Wonder Dream.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We hired Wendy at Wish, Wonder, Dream as a "day-of" wedding planner. In the weeks preceding the wedding, she kept things on track with a carefully planned outline and always responded quickly when we sent emails or otherwise contacted her.

The day of the wedding, Wendy appeared with three assistants, who were the most pleasant, cheerful, accommodating and helpful people imaginable. The gals at Wish, Wonder , Dream really went out of their way to make my daughter's wedding special.

Everything was noted on the schedule and the whole event - from the ceremony, through cocktail reception and dinner went off like clockwork. As the mother of the bride, I was worried about hundreds of little things, but I need not have worried. Everything was done on time and to our specifications -- from lighting the votives on the tables to packing them up at the end of the evening. Wendy and her group were extremely easy to work with. You can't go wrong with Wish, Wonder, Dream

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We used Whitney Drake and her Wish, Wonder, Dream team’s “Month-Of” services for our November wedding in Pasadena, CA. When my husband and I learned that our venue required that we hire a month-of coordinator, we were very nervous as this was not something we had included in our initial budget. After interviewing several coordinators, Whitney was our top choice. She’s enthusiastic, fun, professional, organized and really tried to get to know us a couple and understand our vision for the big day. Whitney’s pricing is beyond reasonable for the service her team provides. Whitney was an invaluable resource in the weeks leading up to the wedding, and the thorough timeline she helped outline for us really kept everyone on track the day of. Her assistant, Stacey, ran our rehearsal and was absolutely wonderful! Our wedding party was so impressed with how she took charge of our unruly group and got us all organized. Stacey, Whitney and the rest of the WWD team were on time (which is big for me!) and ensured that everything ran smoothly on the day of. I was actually able to relax and enjoy the day knowing that they were on top of everything. When we entered the reception ballroom, their work took our breath away! The room was exactly as we had imagined it would be. The day could not have gone better thanks to their hard work and support!! I would highly recommend Wish Wonder Dream’s services to anyone. You won’t regret it! Thank you Whitney, Stacey, and WWD for making our day perfect!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Our daughter got married in the Pasadena, CA area recently, and we needed a lot of help to pull off the wedding - we all live in North Carolina! Whitney & her Wish Wonder Dream staff were incredible, customizing exactly the help & services we needed, asking all the right, and being available for a number of cross-country Skype video chats with my daughter & wife.

We were very nervous about having a wedding on the west coast since we did not know the area & vendors well at all, but Wish Wonder Dream helped my daughter & wife plan the wedding my daughter had dreamed of. Wish Wonder Dream made a complicated situation seem almost easy, kept us on track & took away our worries. They brought up some thoughts & issues we had not even considered. It was a pleasure to meet them in person before the wedding, and Wish Wonder Dream has set expectations for another daughter, and nieces who were observing all the details.

Wish Wonder Dream can help you have the wedding you dreamed of, at the budget that works for you. They can handle last minute changes, and make things work, while keeping a great attitude. Professional & friendly. It seemed that sanity preservation for bride & family was included for no additional cost. We could not recommend WWD any more highly.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

When I got engaged I dreamed of having a big beautiful wedding but I knew I couldn't plan it alone. I decided to look for a coordinator and after a few dead end interviews I noticed that a company named Wish Wonder Dream had a lot of awards. So my husband and I met with Whitney Wing Drake. She came to a location that was convenient for us and worked around both of our schedules. She made us instantly comfortable with just her warm smile. She was very professional and didn't force us into feeling like we needed to book her that same day without thoroughly reading all of the packages. We talked about her and the company and what we wanted to see on our wedding day. As soon as we got in the car I told Howard she's the perfect person to help us. So because I like to be hands on we decided on The Dream Package but when I seen how much work it takes to pull a wedding off we upgraded to The Wonder Package. Whitney was very hands on, and knowledgeable when it came to coordinating a wedding. She was quick to respond to my e-mails and phone calls. She never made us feel like a client, matter of fact it felt like she was our friend who understood everything we were trying to accomplish. I also loved that when I asked her her opinion on a detail she gave me her honest opinion to ensure everything came out perfect. I didn't want a coordinator that agreed with everything I said just because we were paying for a service. Whitney came with us with no hesitation to tour the venue even though it was a little bit of a destination, went over our contracts, interviewed vendors, and went cake tasting with us. Whitney and her staff made sure no ball was dropped. Whitney's assistant Taylor was heaven sent as well. They are definetly they people to call to help you plan a wedding no matter the size. I am so glad I had them there and it was worth every dime. I can't thank Whitney and the staff at Wish Wonder Dream enough. Whitney is the Queen of Weddings and I would refer her to any couple.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Whitney and team at Wish Wonder Dream are pros. From the start, we felt so comfortable and relaxed as Whitney walked us through the process and explained in detail what we should expect. What continued was a succession of wonderful suggestions and advice for a newly engaged couple. Wedding planning can be daunting, especially for the groom, but that weight was lifted off our shoulders by WWD and we were able to focus on all the little things that ended up making our wedding special, and uniquely ours. The big day went off without a hitch and we are so happy we chose WWD as our wedding planners.

1+ year ago

Signing up with Whitney and her team, Wish Wonder and Dream, is definitely the best decision we made for our daughter’s wedding.
Besides being very enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and professional in wedding coordination, Whitney actually will hold your hand and walk you through the entire preparation process. From vender selection, month to month-day by day time line alignment, budget controlling, to the day of wedding implementation, Whitney guided us with patience and with detail-oriented manner. Most of all, Whitney will help you out and calm you down with her best knowledge when you are in need. TEN days before the wedding, also the day to pick up our daughter’s wedding gown for a final fit, our contract-signed hotel ditched all of our guests and dumped them into a far away with nothing but lumber yard viewed hotel. Whitney stepped in without hesitation. Thanks to Whitney. Three days later including weekends, we were able to move our entire 32 room-block to a much better location, well managed, and friendly hotel. On the wedding day, Whitney's team with the florist, Amanda from Rosebud Floral Design, decorated the ceremony site and the ball room like a celebrity wedding, and kept the entire ceremony flow like a river, so smooth yet so joyful! Not only that, Whitney worked with all vendors so well like her own dream team.
No doubt about it, Whitney and her Wish Wonder Dream team is truly the best of the best wedding planner.

1 Review
1+ year ago

My husband and I are so grateful to Whitney for her enthusiasm and professionalism in helping us plan our wedding reception. From the beginning, Whitney was overflowing with energy and ideas and really assisted me in identifying the details that I would have otherwise overlooked. This was particularly helpful in creating our day-of timeline. In fact, the timeline was so detailed and thorough that all parties involved (MCs, parents, etc.) felt prepared and ready for the big day. As many would say, the actual reception day was a whirlwind of fun and craziness. With Whitney's assistance, the day went as smoothly and joyously as we would have ever imagined. Whitney seamlessly set up all the decor and coordinated with the venue and vendor staff. In turn, my husband and I were able to focus on enjoying our guests and the activities. It was a wonderful and blessed affair, and we couldn't have done it without Whitney!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Wish Wonder Dream was the best money we spent on our wedding, hands down.

I had to talk my wife into hiring a coordinator, since we were a bit of a DIY-type couple, but I'm glad I did. Rose took such great care of us during our month-of package. At the first meeting, we hit it off straight away. She is honest with you, doesn't pressure you into anything, and has no other focus but serving your needs for your big day.

She was always responsive through emails when it came to making changes to our timeline, contacting our vendors for various reasons, and for any questions we may have had leading up to the big day.

We felt a return on our investment before we even got to the rehearsal, which is when Rose really came in and took charge. She managed to wrangle our very boisterous 16-person wedding party like a champ and get the group to settle down long enough to learn our ceremony routines. She is a great balance of sweet, but serious and no-nonsense - just the person you want heading up your event. To be clear, she was never anything but a ray of sunshine to me or my wife.

The day of our wedding, Rose made sure we had to worry about nothing. Everyone kept remarking that my wife was so calm all day, and I feel that we have Rose and her assistants to thank for that. She made sure everything was set up properly, everyone was where they needed to be at the proper times, and dealt with a vendor no-show in such a way that we didn't even care that they didn't show up. She was just that good.

Same goes for the reception; it went off without a hitch, the timeline was perfect, and we didn't have to worry about a thing.

I have already recommended Wish Wonder Dream to a couple of different friends who are getting married, and will continue to recommend them. Again, it was money well spent.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I was an extremely organized and detailed bride, but I honestly don't know how I would have made it through my wedding day without Whitney and her team! Whitney is truly amazing! She's responsive, timely and very easy to work with. Most brides are a little apprehensive about getting a wedding planner because of the cost and they feel like they can do it all by themselves, but hiring a professional truly makes a difference. In addition to being just an all around awesome person, Whitney has a range of services and prices to choose from so it made my decision to go with her very easy! I cant thank her enough for how smooth and stress free my wedding day was...Whitney & Team you girls are awesome!

2+ years ago

Wish Wonder Dream was possibly the best decision we made with our budget. My fiance wasn't sure it would be worth it to hire a coordinator, but the day after the wedding, he said, "Can you imagine what that would have been like without her?" I shuddered even thinking about it. Whitney was kind, prompt, and responsive. She had great taste. She was unfailingly patient with me and tough with the vendors when she needed to be. Even my guests commented on how great she was, and my matron of honor wanted a picture with her! Don't even think twice about hiring Whitney for your wedding - she was amazing in every way.