Tie the Knot
You tie the knot, we pull the strings!
Fredericksburg-Hill Country , TX 78624

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
In a nutshell, Josie is fabulous. I could not have asked for a sweeter, more organized, professional, and creative planner to work with. Her incredible attention to detail, quick thinking, and fun/friendly personality all played a part in making our wedding day such a wonderful event.

I hired Josie about 7 months before my wedding and although I already had a few vendors booked on my own, she helped me finalize the final few (who were awesome!) and worked so well with everyone I had previously hired. Throughout the wedding process and day-of, I felt completely confident in Josie and felt remarkably calm about everything. Guests have told us how elegant, organized, and flawless the wedding ceremony and reception were, and I contribute a lot of that to Josie and her team.

I would highly recommend Josie to any bride - it will be the best wedding investment you make! Our special day was better than I could have imagined it. Thanks, Tie the Knot!
Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was a budget, DIY bride and hired Josie for our Day of Coordinator after meeting her at my cousin's wedding, which she also was a DOC. She was a big help along the road during our planning process, met with us a few times to take notes on our thoughts and vision for the wedding, and she followed through on all our little details for the day. Once Josie arrived on the wedding day she took the reigns and helped keep me calm, iron out the kinks, and kept the day running smoothly (even after unforeseen events like a bird pooping on me right outside the church before I entered). Josie is very professional, punctual, organized, sweet, and a joy to work with. Her assistants are also great and friendly. I definitely recommend Tie the Knot to other brides! We have been receiving many verbal and written praises from family and friends complimenting us on how well organized our wedding was and Josie was definitely a big part of keeping the day going smoothly and making sure our guests had a great time. You gotta book her today!!!!
Wedding: 05/05/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Josie provided an amazing service considering that my husband and I were not in the U.S. until about a week before the wedding. My husband and I are both in the military and stationed overseas. For most of the year of planning we were both deployed and she did an amazing job at staying in contact, organizing the vendors, and ensuring that everything was perfect for our wedding day. I was really excited and nervous about how things were going to turn out and my husband and I could not have been any happier. I called Josie when we arrived in San Antonio and asked her what we needed to do and she told me to that all we needed to do was to relax and have fun. Josie had everything under control. She is very friendly and so easy to talk to. Her help was invaluable and we could not have done it with out her. We love you Josie!!
Wedding: 03/16/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Josie and her team were excellent. My husband and I could not be happier with the work she did. Josie was always available to answer all of my questions. She was very honest and kept us within our budget. She has a great relationship with other vendors and was able to recommend those that would meet our needs. She worked great under pressure. We were supposed to have an outdoor wedding but of course the weather did not cooperate. I was a little disappointed but when we walked into the ballroom I was amazed with what she did. I was actually happy that we ended up with an indoor wedding. She kept everything on track. I was relieved that I did not have to stress or think about what the minor things. My husband and I had a great time at our wedding. We did not have to worry about anything. We knew that if something went wrong that Josie would be able to take of it. I could not thank her enough for making our wedding day special.
Wedding: 11/26/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was having nightmares of planning a wedding in Fredericksburg, Texas from Virginia Beach, Virginia. We were only able to come down to Texas once before the big day. Josie Sokoloff and her team from Tie The Knot made the planning so easy and ENJOYABLE. Josie has a wonderful personality and is fun to work with. Furthermore, she saved us thousands of dollars using her connections and vendors. When things came up last minute of things we needed she was able to get it. Her ideas were wonderful but if it wasn't something I wanted she was flexible or modified the idea to be more "me." She has done many large weddings, or small ones like mine!

I highly recommend Josie to anyone having a wedding in the Hill Country area. She is professional and caring, fun and affable. She got everything done exactly as I wanted it. Everyone complimented our venue and decorations, the food and late night snacks. It was wonderful.
Wedding: 11/12/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Josie was Super :) Everything was perfect !!! I loved all the little suprises she had for us :) Till this day I am still getting calls saying how much fun our wedding was .. Karson and I could not be anymore happier with the way our wedding turned out !!!! Josie deffintly has the touch ! karson & roseanna smith
Wedding: 03/26/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Josie Sokoloff, propieter of Tie The Knot, was the backbone to my wedding coming together. The day that I met her, she instantly saw my vision and put it into motion of making it happen.
I valued her opinions, her suggestions and she never made it "her" wedding. She tweaked my ideas and selflessly added her own touches to complete my special day. As well, I was relatively stress free in planning a wedding in Texas from NJ. She made herself availlable to me whenever I needed her.
My husband has consistently said she was the best investment that we made for our day, and I wholeheartedly agree with him.
Thank you Josie, I truly fell in love with you!
Wedding: 02/26/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Josie is AMAZING! One important thing that I would like to say is that Josie LOVES her job. She goes above, beyond, and all the way to the moon to make your day special. Her vendors are fantastic! If budget is a concern of yours, call Josie as soon as you get engaged. She can get you really good deals and make your wedding seem like you spent a million bucks. Unlike other wedding planners, Josie works with her vendors every weekend and they colaborate to make your day an absolute vision. Her price is such an excellent deal for everything she provides. I was a total DIY bride and Josie worked with all of my crazy creative ideas. She will always answer or immediately return any call/text/or email that you send her. Josie is EXTREMELY reliable and trustworthy. Our wedding ran so smoothly and I have had nothing but compliments about our special day. Do yourself a favor and call Josie RIGHT NOW!
Wedding: 10/09/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Josie and her team from Tie the Knot were just amazing!!! Whenever I needed quick assistance, she was always prompt to give it. If need a recommendation for a vendor or ideas, Josie was always there to help with the best suggestions. She made everything stress free for me! Her hard work and set up on the day of our wedding exceeded our expectations!!!! Many people at the wedding commented on her great job and professionalism!!! I can't thank Josie enough!!!!

Wedding: 10/02/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Josie is amazing! Her patience and grace under pressure made my wedding as stress free as possible! She definitely went above and beyond her duties to help make our wedding EXACTLY what we wanted. She's a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend Josie to anyone looking for a wedding planner!
Wedding: 05/15/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I rate Ms. Josie Sokoloff 5 out of 5 for her wedding services. She was fabulous from the start of the wedding planning process to thru execution of the wedding; on time, within budget and a perfect wedding experience for us, our family, and friends. I highly recommend her services to all!
Wedding: 09/28/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was extremely statisfied with Tie THe Knot! Our wedding was stressfree, fun, and enjoyable time. I did not worry about anything! I knew Tie The Knot had everything undercontrol and my wedding was over the top! I loved Josie's work!!!!!
Wedding: 10/04/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Best decision I ve made throughout my wedding experience was to hire josie. If you want to have the best day ever, sit back relax and enjoy the moment without any added stress that's the way to go!
Wedding: 08/16/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Josie was fantastic! I would have been a nervous wreck without her help. I knew that I could always count on her and she was so supportive. Josie did an excellent job setting up my reception. I am a control freak and was a little stressed out since I could not oversee every last detail but I knew Josie had it all under control. The first time I walked in I almost cried! It could not have been more perfect! She really listened to what I wanted and I could tell she really cared! I LOVE YOU JOS! Everyone still talks about how gorgeous that reception was!
Wedding: 10/13/2007
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Josie is wonderful! I would recommend her to anyone. She found ways for us to have a tasteful, beautiful wedding for less money than we ever thought we could! Her resources and her creative ideas made my daughter's wedding fabulous!
Wedding: 09/29/2007
 210-371-0267
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire