Katy Carrier Events

• Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katy did a wonderful job on my invitations! There were absolutely beautiful and were exactly what I was looking for. Not only did Katy do my invites, but she made all the sinage for my wedding day. Everything was impecable and of fantastic quality. Katy created a unique design for my invites and sinage that reflected my theme as well as location. It was those little things that really tied everything together and I couldnt be more happy with the end result. Thank you Katy!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Invitations
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't begin to describe how amazing Katy was. Katy was always so organized, professional, calm, full of sage advice. She was always willing to meet, answer questions, and offer great ideas. Katy helped us select great, affordable vendors. Her coordination with them was invaluable to us.

I have to stress the one of the best and most surprising thing about working with Katy was that she was always willing to come with us to meet vendors. She was with us for our cake tasting, all our location walk-through, even my hair and make-up test. It was this flexibility combined with her great design sense that helped created all the fabulous details which made our event so special.

For example, Katy met us at a fabric warehouse to help pick out the right colors for our table linens. (She even managed to wrangle my mother while doing this). She also hand-picked our flowers (from the Flower district) and worked with our florist to come up with some gorgeous arrangements. On top of all this work, she even helped my fiancee and friends plan my surprise bridal shower.

Like I said, I cannot say enough about how lucky we were to have Katy. The day of the event was wonderful as well. She looked after us while overseeing the entire event. In summary, she's a great professional with amazing taste who really cares about her clients having great events. Katy -- we can't thank you enough!!!

• Wedding: 09/18/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katy is both amazingly creative and a talented lawyer and business woman, each helpful as we planned our July 2010 wedding. Even though we were on opposite coasts, we communicated easily and often by phone and email. Katy not only helped us with big decisions, but also with the small details that made our wedding especially beautiful and special. Katy helped my daughter, the bride, (in a third location!) narrow choices and focus her vision, but always staying true to her wishes -- resulting in a truly perfect wedding day. Search virginia wedding on www.stylemepretty

• Wedding: 07/23/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katy, of Katy Carrier Events, is everything you could want from a wedding planner: she's stylish, supportive, creative, diligent, and honest.
Even though she's based in L.A., she planned my 75-person Vermont wedding in just 3 months. Katy understood my vision perfectly; from the big picture to all the amazing little details she created/suggested. I would recommend her services to anyone planning an event.

• Wedding: 06/12/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katy and her endless patience were of critical value to the success of my daughter's reception. She was, first and foremost, attentive to both our vision and our needs for the event. She also provided great emotional insight and creative solutions to any issue that arose. Katy was also great in helping to integrate the cultural aspects of a Chinese American bride and an Australian groom.

Taking into account our lofty expectations for this event prior to meeting Katy, I was amazed that every aspect was administered to flawlessly.

I would not hesitate to recommend Katy Carrier Events for anyone looking for a wedding planner on any scale.

• Wedding: 05/15/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katy did the most amazing job planning my wedding. She helped me with everything from searching for vendors to the smallest details in the decor. When I came to her I had an idea of what I wanted and she took my small vision and turned it into something more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. Her attention to detail is extraordinary and not a single thing was over looked, she was constantly asking me what I wanted for things that I hadn't even thought to think of. She specializes and shines in customized DIY, because of this my wedding was everything that we could have ever dreamed and the decor and ambiance were customized to our specific taste.

We ended up running into so many bumps along the road with all my other vendors that I wasn't sure how it was going to come together in the end. But Katy communicated to them what I wanted and needed and was able to pull everything together seamlessly. On the day of the wedding there was a huge mishap from my DJ loosing the CD with the ceremony music and the wedding ended up starting an hour and half late. Katy improvised so well and was able to keep the guests calm and happy, and most importantly she kept my groom and I calm. Because of this the schedule that we worked so hard on was thrown completely off, but she was able to pull everything back together so well that you never would have even known there had been a problem.

I'm so happy that I had Katy as my planner. No only did she do an amazing job but she was also so much fun to work with.

• Wedding: 04/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katy Carrier is amazing! Katy helped plan and design my January 2010 wedding in Orange County, CA. Katy was extremely professional and I was confident in her abilities after just a few email and phone conversations. Katy understands that brides are stressed out and Katy did a wonderful job following up with me when I was getting lost in all the wedding madness. Katy listened to the vision and ideas I had for my wedding and helped them come to life in ways I could not have imagined. Katy worked with our budget and made our wedding look spectacular with what we gave her. Katy has a great eye for design and color and she took my ideas to a whole new level. I completely trusted her judgment and my guests and I were in awe on my wedding day. We had an Indian/American wedding of 300+ guests and Katy did an incredible job keeping track of all our vendors and making sure our reception went smoothly. I was able to enjoy my reception without a care in the world because Katy had it all under control. Not only is Katy an amazingly talented designer and planner, she’s a smart, caring and super sweet person. She’s exactly the kind of person you want around on your wedding day. I highly recommend Katy to everyone who wants a beautiful and stress-free wedding. You rock Katy!

• Wedding: 01/16/2010
Profile Picture
S
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katy saved my wedding day. I thought I could easily go through my entire wedding day without a coordinator and it just wouldn't have been the same. Katy was on top of the ENTIRE day and didn't miss a detail. Even guests made comments to me on how on top of it my wedding coordinator seemed to be.

From the first time I emailed and spoke with Katy she always responded to calls and emails immediately and was always willing to meet with me when needed.

I know this seems to be one of the first things brides think they can do without because of the budget -- but please, for the sake of yourself on your wedding day (as well as your family and friends) make sure to have a coordinator and Katy is 100% the one to do it.

• Wedding: 02/07/2009
310-488-7533
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire