The Barn at Timber Creek Reviews

The Barn at Timber Creek 6
The Barn at Timber Creek 7

Val Scott · Married on 06/23/2019

Val-mother of the groom

There aren’t enough words to describe this venue, the setting, and the owner, Whitney. Her calm, easy-going manner put us all at ease throughout the entire process. Whitney made us feel like family and was so accommodating. This venue was spectacular in every way. I would recommend it to anyone.

Sent on 06/24/2019
    The Barn at Timber Creek 8
    The Barn at Timber Creek 9
  • Samantha

Samantha Rakstad · Married on 06/14/2019

Personal and Professional

Our experience at The Barn couldn't have been better! Whitney made sure that all of the details were covered! She was professional but personal and interested in us and our story. On the day of our wedding, I didn't have a personal attendant, which I don't recommend doing, but Whitney stepped in, made sure I was comfortable, and that I had everything I needed. Everyone said that our wedding was beautiful and memorable. We were blessed by being able to have our wedding at The Barn!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Kelsey · Married on 05/04/2019

Best venue- ever!

The Barn at Timber Creek was by far the best decision of our wedding. Whitney and her family is the BEST to work with- she is so helpful, knowledgeable and made sure our wedding day was perfect. Not to mention the barn is absolutely beautiful! Please, please have your wedding at The Barn at Timber Creek- you will not regret it!

Sent on 07/31/2019
    The Barn at Timber Creek 15
  • W

Wittney Winicki · Married on 02/23/2019

Winter wedding ♥️

This is the most amazing, beautiful barn! It has so much natural beauty and all the amenities of a hotel vendor. We knew we wanted to be married in a barn but most of the venues didn’t have heat or central ac. It was so much for the price we just couldn’t say no! Plus the owner was hands on and made the entire day stressfree. It was truly a perfect experience!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    The Barn at Timber Creek 16
    The Barn at Timber Creek 17
    The Barn at Timber Creek 18
    The Barn at Timber Creek 19

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

The Barn is an absolutely breathtaking venue. The owners are so genuine and thoughtful and as a bride I truly had an amazing wedding day. The views are spectacular from any angle and we are still hearing from our guests how much they enjoyed the bonfire and the rocking chairs on the porch. Everyone agreed that the venue fit us as a couple perfectly. Having so many decorations already helped our wedding budget tremendously and Whitney kept in touch throughout the planning process and aways offered to help in anyway she could. I hope I get to come back to the Barn soon for another wedding and experience the other side of wedding festivities there!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Laura · Married on 09/01/2017

My daughter was just married at The Barn at Timber Creek, and afterwards she described it as a "storybook wedding." She had planned an outdoor wedding and reception inside the barn; however, rain caused us to change our plans the day of the rehearsal. Whitney and the wedding planners (Game Day Weddings) quickly adapted and made the necessary adjustments for an indoor ceremony followed by a buffet dinner reception with dancing. Everything went smoothly, and the fireside ceremony added to the ambiance of the evening. It is evident that Whitney and her team support the dreams of young couples, and they work diligently to make sure all of the details are covered. Whitney even helped search for an officiant when Kimberly of Dream a Little Dream Weddings failed to make it to the rehearsal, and luckily Teresa and Cynthia of Game Day Weddings were able to locate a replacement minister in time for the ceremony. I highly recommend The Barn at Timber Creek, not only for the pristine and unique venue, but because they do everything possible to make your special day magical!!!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Kari · Married on 05/27/2017

This venue was amazing and Whitney was always willing to accommodate for us!! I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Kelsi · Married on 05/20/2017

The Barn at Timber creek was everything I had hoped it would be for my wedding day! Whitney and her husband were seriously such a joy to work with and they are some of the nicest people we have ever come across! Seriously if you're looking for a rustic beautiful, and of course helpful owners that make the wedding processes easy you've found the venue! Love love love love! Couldn't say enough about them!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Autumn · Married on 04/22/2017

The barn is a beautiful location to get married. The barn is perfect for large weddings and great for receptions. Commercial kitchen is great help for caterers. Bathrooms are great and clean for a rented facility.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Ashley · Married on 01/08/2017

I have been lucky enough to attend a few events at The Barn at Timber Creek. The venue itself it absolutely breath taking and the owners are so kind and accommodating. If my husband and I ever do a vow renewal, we won't consider any other place. It's the perfect venue.

Sent on 01/09/2017
  • Ken & Tonya's Wedding

Tonya · Married on 10/29/2016

The Barn @ Timbercreek is such a remarkable venue. It is quaint, rustic and elegant all in one. I was fortunate enough to have my wedding there this past October. Whitney is amazing to work with and thanks to other brides as well as myself she has a lot of decorations there to work with. Although the place is so stunning you won't need much. I promise you once you view the place you'll be hooked. It will always hold a special place in my heart not only because I married my best friend there but, I also gained a friend in Whitney and Robert.

Sent on 03/08/2017

Randi · Married on 10/10/2015

I attended a wedding here and it was absolutely beautiful inside & out! Close attention was paid to every detail and it couldn't have been more perfect.

Sent on 01/09/2017

Susan · Married on 10/10/2015

If you're looking for a beautiful, country setting, this is your venue! This barn is gorgeous and it has so many wonderful amenities.

Sent on 01/11/2017

Chelsie · Married on 05/08/2010

The Barn at Timber Creek is an amazing venue - it has stunning views, an immaculately designed interior and exterior, and is run by a couple of the kindest, and most professional people you will meet. Their mission is to make sure that your special day is the one that you have dreamed of, one that you will forever remember and one that your guests will never forget. I fell in love with everything about this venue on my first visit, and anyone else planning their dream wedding will, too!

Sent on 03/18/2017