Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

14 Reviews for Intoxicated Desserts

9 Intoxicated Desserts Reviews

Leilani from Intoxicated Desserts was an absolute pleasure to work with. It was last minute and I was losing hope on finding an alternative and fun grooms cake for my wedding. Everybody loved the cupcakes and I heard about them for the next few days! They were absolutely wonderful and I would highly recommend Intoxicated Desserts to anyone!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I hired Leilani to bake for my wedding because I wanted something different then a cake. I ordered cookies n cream,butterfinger,smores and red trolley pancake & beef jerky they were the hit of the wedding! My guests couldn't stop talking about them and were excited to order some for their future parties. I'm looking forward to ordering more for my charity event in Oct for breast cancer I'm picking the pink bubble gum

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

For our wedding cakes, I wanted the traditional white cake but my husband wanted caramel filled cupcakes. We tried out cupcakes at three different locations and Leilani showed up to our tasting with six different cupcakes (three of which had a caramel filling in them) and they were EXACTLY what my husband was looking for.Leilani was so sweet and seemed genuinely interested in our story, our wedding and made us feel like so much more than a business transaction! We ordered regular sized cupcakes and a bunch of mini cupcakes since we ordered four different flavors of their cupcakes. The set-up was beautiful and they came to pick up the cake stands that night (one less thing for us or a family member to worry about the next day!). I absolutely loved working with them and would recommend them to anyone thinking about cupcakes in the San Diego area!!!

Profile Picture Carmen, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I had cupcakes from here from my friend's bachelorette party and I had to have them for my wedding. I arranged for a tasting which I met with Leilani the owner at a local Starbucks. I went with the strawberry margarita,lemon drop,Oreo mudslide,and butterfinger they were so yummy and moist. Our wedding arrived last month and Leilani setup the most yummy display of cupcakes and all my guests are still raving about them. I highly recommend having Leilani bake for your wedding or event and thank you again for making our wedding amazing!

Profile Picture Tracy, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Ever since the cupcake craze started, I knew I wanted cupcakes at my wedding for the sole reason that they can be prepared fresh the day-of. I absolutely did not want a cake that was made a week in advance and then frozen.
When we got engaged and decided to have a destination wedding in San Diego, we knew Intoxicated Desserts would be our dessert vendor. Our friends used them for their wedding, and I thought they were the best cupcakes I've ever had. We were so sure of our decision that we didn't have any other cake tastings, which is the best part of wedding planning! And I like supporting a local, woman-owned business at the same time.

Leilani doesn't usually have tastings on the weekend, but she made an exception for us, since we lived out of town at the time, which was so sweet on her part. We tried 5 different flavors and we loved the idea of having alcohol infused cupcakes because that were so fun and cool looking we wanted our guests to be happy and this seemed like a good choice to add to our dessert table. We had a difficult time narrowing down which ones we wanted because they were all so good!

In the end, we went with:

Rainbow Nerds Limoncello (alcohol infused)
Chocolate Caramel pretzel
Oreo Mudslide (alcohol infused)
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Chocolate Jack Daniel (alcohol infused)

We got cupcakes, mini cupcakes, a small tiered cake for just us and cake pops. We ordered well over 300 for our 150 guest list. We heard nothing but good things from our guests about the desserts. And they looked beautifully displayed as well!

If you want to step out of the wedding cake idea, go here they were all gone by the end of the night which I wasn't surprised because the cupcakes were so fluffy and moist and the icing just melts in your mouth. To top it all off, Leilani was so sweet to send me home with some surprise treats, which I didn't discover until the day after the wedding thank you again Leilani for that and making our wedding so special!

Profile Picture Holly, 5/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I had 200 cupcakes for the guests and a small cutting cake made. Unfortunately, I hardly had a chance eat any because I found myself so busy interacting with the guests; but, I have heard nothing but raving over how fantastic the cupcakes were. They looked beautiful, and even my mother, who was appalled at the idea that I was not going the traditional route with a wedding cake, loved them! It was a pleasure doing business with Intoxicated Desserts and I will be ordering again!

Profile Picture Keoni, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I ordered some of the alcohol infused cupcakes and fudge for my wedding and my guest were hoarding the dessert table lol! I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to woof some down myself because I was taking pictures. I ordered bubble gum and cotton candy fudge and for the cupcakes I ordered Strawberry Daiquiri,Red Trolley,Mudslide and for my non alcohol friends I ordered Shirley Temple,Chocolate Malt,S'mores.

The alcohol cupcakes were amazing you can totally taste the alcohol but it wasn't over powering. And the non alcohol cupcakes were a sugar party in your mouth. The fudge was a great combo of sugar and alcohol I loved bubble gum and cotton candy as a kid so it was great to have a adult version at my wedding. Over all my guests and myself were very pleased with Intoxicated Desserts and I will have to come up with an excuse to order from them again.

Profile Picture Kathie, 5/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I did not want the typical wedding cake. I loved the idea of cupcakes. We set up a cupcake tasting with Leilani and we were NOT disappointed. We got to try 5 different flavors. We got to pick out a cake that matched our color and theme. Leilani, the owner, worked so hard to keep us comfortable and deliver what we wanted - we were not disappointed. We got cupcakes, mini cupcakes, a small tiered cake for just us and cake pops. We ordered well over 300 for our 150 guest list and only had 8 left. Everything tasted fresh, it was organized when we picked it up and I could not have been any happier when I saw the finished result. If you want to step out of the wedding cake idea, go here. Leilani is incredible and so, so sweet. The cupcakes, cake pops - everything taste incredible and your guests will love it. Mine did. We still order cupcakes every now and again.

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cupcakes were absolutely the BEST cupcakes I have ever eaten. I found Leilani at the San Diego Zoo's Food & Wine event. She had samples out and I tasted them and was so impressed. Not only did the taste impress me, but Leilani was so kind and seemed genuinely happy to answer questions about her services. I had always known I'd wanted cupcakes instead of a traditional cake and so this just seemed like the perfect fit for us.
We set up an appointment and met with Leilani to discuss prices and dates, etc. We got to select 4 (of their MANY) flavors to try that day. We were so impressed by everything we tasted. But when we later on wanted to taste more to find just the right mix of flavors, they were completely willing to let us do that. They had a box of flavors for us ready to taste. Needless to say, every single flavor we tried was delicious. We narrowed it down to our 3 favorites though for the wedding - Oreo Mudslide, Lemon Drop, and S'mores. They also have different display options to choose from. We went with a traditional multi-tiered set-up as the "bride's cakes" and some vintage boxes to set up as the "groom's cake". We ordered some extra flowers from the florist and had a few extra things we wanted on the table, and they completely set all of it up. It looked AMAZING. I am so grateful for choosing Leilani she is so kind and easy to work with. You will be so happy if you choose her to make your cupcakes for your wedding.

Profile Picture Candy, 4/5/15, 1 Review