3661 Voltaire St, San Diego, CA 92106 Map · Phone number

About EUROPEAN CAKE GALLERY

Welcome to European Cake Gallery

Known for our high quality and reasonable prices, we have been providing San Diego with the best cakes and pastries since 1975. We are the originators of the now famous "Swiss Black Forest" cake. We invite you to visit our shop and taste the difference for yourself...

Located in scenic Point Loma

1 User photo

EUROPEAN CAKE GALLERY 1
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 07/27/2018

Yum, Yum, Yum & More Yum!

This cake is MAGIC! And it's super well priced. I cannot say enough good things. They don't have the wild flavors you'll find at some other cake shops. But what they do make, they do to perfection. We have a standing reservation for a little cake every year on our anniversary for the rest of our lives. I committed to my husband on my wedding day, and we both committed to enjoying the cakes of European Cake Gallery forever and ever.

EUROPEAN CAKE GALLERY 2

Giulia · Married on 01/17/2016

This bakery helped me out on Very short notice, (2 weeks,) when my other pre-booked bakery went out of business. My wedding cake was beautiful, delicious, and very fairly priced.

Erica · Married on 04/18/2015

I have ordered pastries and cakes from this company for 15 years and have yet to be disappointed. We ordered a 4 tier cake ith two flavors, White Bavarian Raspberry and Chocolate Black Forrest. I ordered extra cake and people ate two or three pieces until it was gone! The best tasting cake I've ever had! It was absolutely beautiful as well! I gave them an idea and they sketched it out exactly as I wanted and at no extra charge! Service, quality, and professionalism among many other things are their strong suits. I will continue to be a loyal patron and definitely recommend their services.

Award

EUROPEAN CAKE GALLERY FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands