66 Reviews for GET MARRIED IN ITALY BY VARESE WEDDING

Partial Planning (1)
Civil (1)
Non-Religious (1)
66 GET MARRIED IN ITALY BY VARESE WEDDING Reviews

Laura and the team at Varese Wedding were excellent from start to finish. I would highly recommend their services. They took the stress away from planning our wedding day especially because we are based in Ireland and did not come to Italy until the weekend of our wedding. They have a great knowledge of the area and different vendors to use. They responded to my emails promptly and answered any questions, worries or concerns I had. I will be forever grateful to them for making my wedding day a day to remember.

Profile Picture M, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Siamo veramente contenti di aver alla fine scelto l assistenza di un wedding planner. I miglior soldi spesi per il matrimonio. La pianificazione stava diventando un incubo, quasi un secondo lavoro...e quando degli amici ci hanno consigliato Laura e Alessandro di Varese Wedding eravamo un po’ scettici . Ma il tutto è diventato molto più semplice, loro sono dei veri professionisti e abbiamo trovato insieme il giusto compromesso tra i nostri desideri e il nostro budget di spesa. Il giorno e’ stato bellissimo e che dire tutto perfetto... CONTENTISSIMI !!!!!!!

Profile Picture Silvia, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Everything was perfect. Laura was very responsive and professional throughout.

Profile Picture Randall, 8/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Laura from Varese Wedding was professional and helps us organize a beautiful wedding in Italy. She made me feel at ease during the whole planning process and most importantly on the day of the wedding. I highly recommend to hire a Wedding planner to organize a Wedding in Italy and Varese Wedding is absolutly a good choice !!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Volevo ringraziare le ragazze di Varese Wedding per averci organizzato in modo impeccabile il nostro matrimonio sul Lago di Varese. Oltre ad averci prenotato la Chiesa, il fotografo, il catering... , ci hanno suggerito mille idee che hanno reso l'evento unico . Non vediamo l'ora di vedere le foto !!
Consiglio a tutti di affidarsi ad una Wedding planner e Varese Wedding e' la scelta migliore.

Profile Picture Caterina e, 6/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We got married in Lake Como using the services provided by Varese Wedding. We enjoy the Wedding day with our 100 guests comune from Europe and Brazil. We recommend Varese Wedding if you want a NO stress Wedding in Italy. Thanks Laura and Alessandro for the excellent job. Muito obrigato !

Profile Picture Rita, 5/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Flowers, Invitations, Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Laura and Alessandro were super helpful and willing to explore any idea and suggestion as well as took the lead and gave us creative suggestions where needed. As a couple where both of us work 100% and have 3 kids, we really appreciated the excellent service Laura provided. Would recommend anyday.

Profile Picture User7730907, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Raccomando Laura e lo staff di. Varese Wedding per molti motivi, prima di tutto per aver realizzato il nostro sogno e pianificato il tutto in soli 3 mesi e per la loro professionalita, passione e un' ottima organizzazione. Grazie, grazie, grazie

Profile Picture Elena, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Varese Wedding made our destination wedding to the perfect day ever! We could not have asked for a better wedding and for so good service and help from Varese Wedding and the companies they used for the perfect flowers and the trio band playing during our wedding ! We reccomend this to everyone. We found Varese Wedding trough google and we always got respond back everytime and all the other service they helped us with was very good !!! Varese Wedding = Perfect !!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Transportation, Wedding Planning

I highly recommend Varese Wedding team for a wedding in Italy . We had an unforgettable wedding day. We cannot thank enough Laura and Alessandro for the hard work and passion in creating a magic wedding day.

Profile Picture Yvonne, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Varese Wedding worked with us to organise our June 2016 wedding in the Dolomites near to Cortina d'Ampezzo. They were very clear with us from the start about the package they offered and the costs (as opposed to some other wedding planners). I had a Skype call at the start with Laura and she listened to all my ideas and she definitely got what we were looking for (even if I didn't really know myself!). Every step of the way we knew what we should be doing and what was happening. When we added extra things we wanted late in the day it was no problem. Laura recommended photographers and florists for us, for example and she gave us a good amount of choices and was, again, really clear on costs. The day itself was beyond our expectations - the venue, staff, food, flowers, photographer, interpreter were all exceptional and they all worked together to give us an excellent day. Behind the scenes Laura and her team had clearly worked very hard to make sure they chose only the very best suppliers and to make sure everyone knew what they were doing. This meant we could relax and enjoy our holiday (and do lots of hiking) without stressing about last minute details. There is no way we could have had the wedding we wanted without Varese; in fact, they ensured we got to legally marry in a unique venue despite the Italian town hall initially declining our request. Varese's service is worth every penny. I recommend them without any hesitation.

Profile Picture User7001623, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Laura and Elena were absolutely amazing throughout the whole planning process of our wedding. Nothing was too much to ask and they were always happy to help. They made me feel at ease if ever I had concerns, as planning from another country, I wouldn't have been able to do what they done for me, by myself.

I highly recommend using Laura and the team, this is money well spent and I would recommend them to anyone getting married in Italy.

They made my life so much easier!!

Thank you so much for our perfect day :)

Justine & Carl

Profile Picture Hooley, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When we realised we wanted to get married in Italy, we knew we'd need the help of a wedding planner to help us - particularly in the area regarding forms / permissions etc. We found Varese Wedding from searching online and in very quick order were in touch with Laura sorting out a large number of different issues.

In the early days we were concerned that the services of a wedding planner would add to the cost of what is already a costly occasion. In retrospect, that was not the case - they were very, very good value for money. As time progressed, we found that we were working closer with them and involving them more and more in areas of our wedding that we thought we'd handle by ourselves. One simple example: a friend was officiating at the wedding service and he asked if he could have a lectern from which he could read his lines. The problem: how do you find not just a lectern for hire but a lectern that's going to look good in all the photos? Personally, I wouldn't know where to start but Laura knew - and it was her help in solving all the many little issues like that that made such a huge difference to our wedding.

The net result was that we had a fabulous day; we loved it, our guests loved it and the photos show it.

I would happily recommend Laura and Varese Wedding to anyone. They'll work with you and they won't try to change your ideas, just suggest things where they think they can be improved or point out potential problems that you might not have considered.

Why did we need a Wedding Planner? In retrospect it was because they had the experience that we didn't and they knew the answers that we didn't. And it was that experience and those answers that helped to make the day so special.

Profile Picture David, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Civil, Non-Religious

Laura helped us with our wedding in Venice, Italy in September, 2015. Although Laura is not based in Venice, she was able to quickly present a lot of options based on our style preferences and budget. As we live in the states, we communicated with Laura mostly through email. She was responsive and patient with us, and able to find answers to our questions quickly. Laura never pushed for anything we didn't want, but at the same time would tell us where to save or spend our money when we were concerned about the expenses. Also, we remember we were extremely disappointed when we found out from the hotel event manager the day before the wedding that they would likely move our outdoor canal-side ceremony into an indoor meeting room due to the high chance of rain. Right away, Laura reassured us that she'd negotiate with the hotel to at least keep the ceremony outdoors if the rain wasn't bad. Her encouraging words really lifted our spirits! On the day of the wedding, initially we were a little worried that we would have problems with the final details without any rehearsal or face-to-face meeting, but everything turned out just perfect! Our guests continue to tell us how much they enjoyed the wedding. Planning a wedding abroad was not the easiest thing, but Laura and her team made the process as painless as possible.

Profile Picture James, 9/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We would like to thank you all the persons involved in our wedding, especially Laura and her staff at Varese Wedding. We cannot be more satisfied of all the planning for about 1 year and of the coordination on the day. Varese Wedding provided lot of suggestions and recommended good wedding suppliers. It was difficult to plan a destination wedding, living far, but with Laura and her staff help everything was smooth and perfect as planned. My husband and I had the wedding we always dreamt and family and friends were so enthusiastic, that they still talking about.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Grazie di tutto. Siamo pienamente soddisfatti entrambi. Ci siamo sposati a Mustonate il 30 maggio ed è stata una giornata fantastica. Ringrazio tutto lo staff.

Profile Picture lorena, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Thank you so much to plan such a beautiful wedding day! Everything was perfect and our family and friends still talk about the wedding. Thank you! Thank you!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Our wedding in Tuscany was beyond imagination!!! Without any hesitation, we recommend Varese Wedding if you are going to plan a wedding in Italy.

Laura from Varese Wedding was extremely patient during the planning process. I decided to change my wedding photographer and videographer last minute, and she had no problem with it at all.

On the big day, everything was perfect!!! The coordinator, catering, flowers, photographers, videographers, music, celebrant, wine tours... all the vendors Laura recommended were amazing!!! All our guests had an unforgettable day.

Thank you, Varese Wedding!!!

Profile Picture Nadia, 5/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I are enjoying our honeymoon after experiencing a once in a lifetime wedding planned by Varese. Laura and her team were excellent from the moment we first met her a year ago. She was easily accessible through email, phone, and skype. She answered any and all questions in a timely manner and made the process so easy. All vendors were directed through her which again made it so simple considering we live in NYC.

The day of was flawless. The center pieces, band, photographer, venue, transportation, cake, and DJ were all spectacular. All of our guests could not believe we planned all of the details we did living so far awAy and we have Varese to thank.

I would recommend Laura and Varese to anyone looking to do a destination wedding! If there were10 stars to choose I would! Everything was perfect.

Thank you Laura for making our wedding so unforgettable!

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We really had the wedding of our dreams in Italy and couldn't imagine the day being any more perfect.

Varese Wedding helped us from start to finish with viewing venues, providing a choice of photographers, flowers and local information. They were always readily available via email or even Skype to answer so many questions from us.

Having a wedding planner with knowledge of the local culture and language is invaluable and Varese Wedding were with us up to and including the wedding day; even helping with last minute sartorial adjustments. Their attention and professionalism was a real comfort during what can be a very stressful time.

We thank Laura and everyone with Varese Wedding for making our special day a memorable one for us and our guests!

Profile Picture ying, 8/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

My wife and I have just returned to the UK from our wedding near Lake Garda, organised by Varese wedding. I would firstly like to say that we found their service to be faultless.
Laura, Laura and the team have been fantastic since we decided to arrange our wedding with them last summer. From helping us choose the most incredible venue (from a number of stunning options) to supporting us through every step of the wedding planning, Laura was responsive, professional and accommodating to our needs and budget. They were on hand to respond to any email/question along the way, of which there were many from the bride to be! Laura also joined us on a visit to the venue to assist with arrangements.
On the day itself everything was perfect and went according to plan. The decoration of the venue, including flowers were exactly how we wanted and all of our guests commented on the excellent attention to detail and the amazing five-course menu, not to mention the hugely impressive wedding cake. Laura was on hand on the day to ensure everything ran smoothly, which it did!
We would most definitely recommend Varese wedding and are confident that the day would not have been such a huge success without their support.

James & Gemma, Birmingham, UK

Profile Picture Gemma, 8/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I would simply not have organized my wedding in any other way.

I worked with Varese to coordinate my wedding in Orvieto in Umbria. It was a Catholic wedding where our priest flew in from Ireland to marry an Irish passport holder and a British passport holder living in the USA. Laura from Varese took care of all legal and religious coordination with the British embassy, Irish embassy, local priest, and Orvieto townhall seamlessly, and organized an onsite interpreter to help us with the nulla osta. It made everything completely painless and straightforward for us.

On the day of the wedding, it rained. We had to move everything indoor in the middle of the banquet (it was our decision to wait and see and also our decision to move indoor) Elena, Varese's onsite coordinator helped liaise with the venue [who had little English] to arrive at the best alternative plan so that our band could play in the best covered location and eventually we got the party going again. At the end, it was an amazing day.

On vendor coordination, the florist Laura chose delivered what we asked for, and the numerous shuttles and buses we requested were prompt and professional. The photographer showed up on time. It would be a horrible headache if we were to do this all on our own, with zero Italian abilities.

It was many months of planning and probably too many email exchanges but all led to a fantastic experience for us and our 77 guests thanks to Varese.

Profile Picture winnie, 8/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Il matrimonio è stato tutto perfetto.

Profile Picture User4426993, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Photography, Transportation, Travel, Wedding Planning

Could not have been happier with the service we received from Laura at Varese wedding. To say the day was perfect is an understatement. Everything on the day was more than I could have imagined. The decoration was absolutely stunning and the day was truly the happiest day of my life.
Only one minor dilemma with the boat transfer due to questionable weather, which Laura quickly resolved without having to worry myself or my husband.
Thank you so much to everyone at Varese Wedding, you will be very highly recommended by all that attended our fabulous wedding xx

Profile Picture Laura, 7/9/14, 1 Review