Enamor Events Reviews

6 | Burbank, CA

6 Reviews for Enamor Events

Elaine · Married on 05/25/2013

We had an amazing, fabulous wedding few days ago, it a was big hit. Our guests kept talking about how beautiful our wedding was, and this is all because of Eileen who helped and assisted us. She is a very detailed, organized, very professional. She will make sure all the vendors, wedding party and volunteers are all aware of the their duties and responsibility. She will contact everyone and confirm to make sure they received all the information we needed for the wedding. Having Eileen coordinating our wedding I didn't have to worry because she will take of it! We love working with Eileen ! We definetily recommended her great service to our friends and family!

Sent on 06/07/2013

Crisanta · Married on 05/23/2013

I've been lucky enough to work with Eileen numerous times for different evens and styled shoots. She's creative, fun, organized, and on point. She's super resourceful and any time I have an idea, I can take it to her and she can execute it and knows exactly who to use to make it come to life. Wedding planners are so essential to weddings and events and I don't know why anyone wouldn't have one, especially Eileen, at the head of their event. She's is definitely a great investment!!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Nikki · Married on 09/15/2012

Some me say not to mix friendship and business. So NOT the case for me.
    You see, Ive known Eileen since about 7th grade. After High school we lost touch and recently reconnected about a year or so ago.
    She approached me to work on a 50's styled shoot with her. Once I saw her In action, I knew she was my girl!
    Eileens passion and skill is a true gift. She makes you feel like you want to be part of what she's working on.
    Eileens official role in our wedding was "Day of Coordinator" but she was SO MUCH MORE .
    Because of her I was introduced to the Cakeflix team and together we collaborated on my engagement session .
    She was always full of suggestions and ideas and so relaible. Even comforting at times. She really went above and beyond.
    She was so receptive to my needs and budget and respected my vision and view points.
    Her organizational skills partnered with her talent and creativity are such a perfect mix.
    If you have a chance to work with Eileen or hire her for your wedding day I highly suggest it!
    If you are not her friend from the start like me, I can assure you that by the end of your special day you will also be "enamored", feel like you've gained a friend, known her forever and be beyond satisfied!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Michelle · Married on 09/01/2012

I consider myself totally in control and possibly just a tad OCD. I thought my wedding was going to be a cinch to pull off until I started losing a patch of hair from all the stress! It was then when I realized I was internalizing all my crazy and I needed help. Eileen was my life jacket. She answered all my weird questions, gave me new ideas, plotted everything in timelines (love), and was the invisible shield for me at the wedding. If anything went wrong - I still have absolutely no idea. She was like my ace in my back pocket. I was able to truly enjoy my wedding because I trusted her to take care of everything behind the scenes. And my wedding was frikken fab. If you are looking for a fabulous wedding coordinator, she is your girl.

Sent on 09/18/2012
  • Danie

Danie · Married on 04/22/2012

What can I say about Eileen. . .better to ask what can't I say! Eileen saved my sanity! To fully appreciate how amazing she is I must provide a little background. My, then, finance and I got engaged the week after Thanksgiving of last year. At the time we were living in NYC and were under extreme pressure to plan our wedding as quickly as possible. The reason being, that within a month and a half of our engagement he was to relocate across the globe and I was to join him by the end of April/early May. We decided, that it would be best for all involved for us to have our wedding prior to my move, and in CA since both our families lived there. With that, began our crazy wedding/move adventure.

We knew from the get-go that we would need help! Normally, I am very much a do-it-myself kind of person but with a wedding to be had in 4 months, my fiancé half the world away, a mini move back to CA, and a bigger move across the globe immediately after our wedding, I was so not going to be able to do it all (and trust me that's very hard for me to admit). Thank heaven for Eileen!

We began our process with Eileen across country via Skype (while we were still living in NYC). During our first "meeting" with her, we were immediately impressed with her professionalism and attention to detail. She asked us a multitude of questions and brought to light things we hadn't even thought about. During the next few weeks Eileen was relentless in researching venues and decor ideas. She made a huge effort to learn our style preferences, which I am sure was not easy trying to do from across the country. In addition to decor and venues, she helped me tremendously in searching for a wedding dress!

Now remember our wedding was in 4 months! Most dresses are being refitted 4 months before the wedding! This, coupled with the fact that I am not, what I consider to be, a "girly girl" (I would have worn pants if I could have gotten away with it!), and that I was on a budget, made dress shopping a nightmare! Not only was I having a very hard time finding a dress that I felt comfortable in and felt like "me," but one that was also within my budget, and could be ready in time! UGH! Talk about frustrating, but again Eileen was wonderful! She worked with me till she narrowed down my style and I can't even begin to estimate the amount of dresses she sent me that fit all the other parameters.

Once on the same coast, things became easier. However, even though I consider myself a more laid back bride, planning a wedding in such a short timeframe took its toll and at times I became so sick of "wedding stuff" I just couldn't think about it anymore. Eileen, was amazing. She seemed to just know when I needed a break, but also when to reel me back in. She stayed on top of timelines, and to-do lists. She kept tract of details both big and small and even ones I didn't think about (like last minute sunblock). She always made herself available whenever I needed her, whether to ask questions, bounce ideas back and forth, or to just vent and b*tch. She was more then just my wedding coordinator, she became my confidante and moral support! I could go on and on, but this is long enough already. If you are looking for a wedding coordinator to be there for you every step of the way and who takes the time to understand you and what you want then work with Eileen! You won't regret it!

Sent on 07/16/2012

alice · Married on 03/11/2011

THANK YOU EILEEN!!!
    I highly recommend using Enamor Events for your wedding!! She was such a huge help from beginning to end!

She listened to my vision and executed it perfectly! :) She knows her stuff and can offer tons of options/suggestions for anything you're unsure about. She has a lot of creative ideas also, that can help your wedding day look/feel even more special!! :)

She's very professional, on time, and communicates very well!! :) I would recommend any bride to use Enamor Events! :) My wedding day was flawless (I didn't run into ANY problems, at least that I was aware of!) She took care of everything and made my day so memorable!! :)

Thank you Eileen! :) I'm referring you to all my bride friends! :)

Sent on 08/29/2011