Dragonfly Events Reviews

10 | Palermo, IT

10 Reviews for Dragonfly Events

Annakarina · Getting married on 11/09/2019

First let me say a HUGE THANK YOU to Valentina.
    My fiancee and I are a same-sex couple who were hoping to marry in Italy.
    After contacting nearly two dozen wedding planners and hearing over and over that same sex marriage is legal (only under a different name), Valentina spoke to a lawyer and went above and beyond to tell me without a shadow of a doubt, that unfortunately we cannot have a legal marriage performed in Italy. Although we are heartbroken about the news, we are so relieved that Valentina confirmed this for us, and did not go through the process of paying tens of thousands of dollars only to return back to the U.S. unmarried. Not only did she save us money in doing so, but she saved us from significant heartbreak.
    This is for someone who hadn't even hired her services! I absolutely love Valentina and her team. Thank you. Endlessly.

Sent on 08/17/2018

Meg · Married on 06/15/2018

Rating Dragonfly Events with a 5 is not high enough! Valentina and Francesco could not have created a more wonderful and fitting wedding for my husband and me. Every one of our guests had the best time, and everything was so well coordinated. Valentina always listened to our ideas and created our vision of our wedding beyond our wildest dreams. On the wedding day when the cleaners were closed when I needed to get my dress, Valentina fixed it within 5 minutes! And Valentina and Francesco could not have been more fun and special to work with. We now consider them friends! Anyone would be very lucky to have the opportunity to entrust their perfect day in the hands of Dragonfly Events.

Sent on 07/22/2018

Clarice · Married on 07/21/2017

We collaborated with Dragonfly Events on their themed Engagement shoot for their upcoming campaign "turning moments into forever memories". Although it was a collaboration, it was all still very authentic because it was a passion project. Dragonfly Events is a family run company and Mari & Valentina are very dedicated, warm and detail oriented woman. In addition to the experience they hold in Wedding and Events management, Cefalù is truly a phenomenonal backdrop to this important ceremony. They have a number of well located and equipped b&bs and apartments. Our apartment was in the heart of the city center, incredibly convenient. Whenever I had a question, they would respond promptly and offer helpful responses or alternative suggestions. Dragonfly Events are not only Wedding Destination Specialists, but they really care. They are with you and wanting to help you every step of the way to make your Wedding unforgettable because it's their passion. Together they make an unbeatable team and with Cefalù as your destination you really will make magic happen.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 11/30/2016

I write this review to thank Mari and Valentina for the delicious wedding cake that met all our instructions and the planning services during our wedding. We appreciated every bit of that day. Your wedding planning and guest management are just awesome we were grateful to the fullest.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Katherine · Married on 09/06/2016

Our wedding affairs were well taken care of. Truly a great service and everything was very well communicated. We did a lot of searching and out of every wedding planner we went through, this seemed like the best fit for us. My advice is go for the planner that makes you feel the most comfortable and sees what you envision for your special day the best. This was it for me. Thanks so much!

john · Married on 08/13/2016

Mali and Valentina were excellent in planning our wedding in Palermo. The ceremony was in church while the reception was held just near the sea and it was extraordinary. We could not ask for anything better than what they gave us. I just liked their services thousand times.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Jason · Married on 08/02/2016

Very personable wedding planning community. My wife and I had a positive experience here and we were impressed with how well everything was set up for us. They took into consideration everything that we requested of them. For the most part, everything was perfect. Very rare things go this well. Very pleased with how things turned out. Thank you!

Steven · Married on 06/24/2016

This was a great service that really made a difference on our wedding day. Everything was well coordinated and planned above our expectations. It definitely set the mood for later on. We were able to invite everyone we wanted and a few spare guests that we didn't anticipate having enough room for. Wedding rehearsal was not stressful at all. All of our problems were handled with immediate attention. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and so did the misses! Highly recommend!

Maarten · Married on 07/08/2017

Our wedding in Cefalù was perfect! It was well organized and Mari and Valentina did their best to fulfill all our wishes dor the day and days around the wedding within the budget and they were very creative about it and they have an eye for details. Also they took care of all the accomodations for the guests very well.
    We definitely recommend Dragon Fly Events!

Sent on 09/10/2017