Cinque Terre Wedding Reviews

31 | Rome, IT

31 Reviews for Cinque Terre Wedding

31 Cinque Terre Wedding Reviews

Lindsay · Married on 07/01/2017

Cinque Terre Wedding planning exceeded my husband and I's expectations. It was truly the most magical weekend of our lives. I must admit it's a bit daunting to plan a destination wedding, and you must have absolute trust in your wedding planner. Melina is the rockstar wedding planner you hope for! She is amazing to work with as she strives to make every detail of one's Italian wedding vision come to life. Every step of the way of the planning we had fun, and she got us more and more excited about the daydream that awaited us!

Melina is also quick thinking and able to address any bumps in the road with grace and ease in real time. We truly got to enjoy every second of our wedding relaxed and feeling the love which surrounded us.

If you heart longs to get married in the breathtaking 5 Terre region look no further for a planner. Melina and her team will become the best decision you make in the process!

• I

Irina · Married on 11/06/2016

Come to visit the venue and talk to the organizer.

Mae · Married on 09/25/2016

If you get the chance to meet Melina before committing to the planning like we did, you'll surely get the impression that she does have a lot of experience doing what she does. She seems to have an answer for a lot of the queries we had. If she doesn't, she did her best to find out for us. She also did everything to make everything work and come together on the big day for those last minute hiccups encountered.

Andrea · Married on 07/12/2016

Cinque Terre Weddings were fast, professional and the venue, food and the decor exceeded my expectations.

Razia · Married on 07/09/2016

Melina was amazing! We couldn't have organised our wedding without her help. She took care of everything including the legal formalities. All we had to do was concentrate on the fun parts such as food, flowers and music. She delivered exactly what we had envisaged. Our wedding was everything we dreamt of and more.

Melody · Married on 09/17/2015

Whatever Melina did to pull off such a magical wedding was nothing short of a miracle. She made our vision come to life in a way that I could have never imagined. Even though I am a control freak, I felt comfortable and confident in the decisions that she made and felt like she knew best. I trusted her judgement, opinions and recommendations and by doing so, she created the most beautiful wedding. When we decided to do a symbolic ceremony with a celebrant, she gave us a choice of a few and her husband, Matteo, was one of them. It was a no brainer for us to choose him and boy are we glad we did. He conducted the sweetest, most beautiful, ceremony I have ever heard. There wasn't a dry eye! She has a great reputation in the area and great relationships with the locals and the vendors. I highly recommend using the same restaurant and bakery as we used. The food was incredible and the desserts (instead of a wedding cake) were absolutely to die for. She and Matteo even came to meet us for a drink at our after party which was incredibly special. After corresponding with her for the months prior to our wedding, we felt like they had become friends. Our entire wedding party stood up and clapped for the two of them. It was special that everyone in our party recognised what a wonderful job they did with the ceremony and wedding planning. Hooray for Cinque Terre Weddings! We love you guys!

Our wedding was perfect thanks to Melina Nicholson of Cinque Terre wedding. We can’t say enough good things, her expertise was overwhelming! Melina was so organized with check lists, program, schedule, optional elements. She was continuously communicating and staying on task. It truly was a fairy tale wedding and Melina made that happen. I struggled with describing the bouquet I had in mind and Melina was so patient and kept emailing pictures until I found the one. Melina was so patient and accommodating when we threw a few last minute things at her. We were very impressed with the plan she came up with. Since it was just the two of us I wasn’t looking for anything elaborate and with Melina’s plan it was simple yet beautiful and I cried when I read it and knew immediately she was the one. She went above and beyond with SO many extra touches and surprises like putting my bouquet in a vase at the restaurant and placing rose petals around the vase! Sweet! Not to mention Melina herself is a sweetheart, so kind and thoughtful. Everything she picked was perfection; the celebrant, restaurant, flowers and photographer. People on the tour kept saying in amazement “Where did you find her?” as if she was a gem and she is!

Cinque Terre Wedding helped us creating the wedding of our dreams. Everything was perfect. And Melina took good care of us during our weekend in Monterosso al Mare. During the planning of the wedding Melina took care of everything! Nothing was forgotten. We could never have created a destination wedding so amazing without Melina and Cinque Terre Wedding. She helped us with accommodation, dinner on Friday, our wedding day on Saturday, and wine tasting and lunch on Sunday.

We will never forget the moment when we arrived at Buranco vineyard. Melina welcomed us, the sun was shining, and we got some wine and bruschettas. The perfect moment to start a perfect weekend.

When we first are writing a review, we also would like to mention all the people that helped us. From the flowers, hairdresser, make up artist, photographer, the wonderful people at Buranco vineyard and La Casa di Andrea, reception dinner, the boat trip to Vernazza, and all the rest of the hospitable and helpful people in Cinque Terre. Everything was very professional in every level.

We will highly recommend Cinque Terre Wedding! And Cinque Terre as your destination for your wedding. You will be amazed by the nature, villages, food, wine, people. We can't wait to go back!

Monterosso al Mare will always be in our hearts. Many thanks to Melina / Cinque Terre wedding for creating a wedding beyond our expectations and dreams!!

Russ · Married on 08/29/2014

I was in Australia wanting to organise a surprise renewal of our Wedding Vows, on the Cinque Terre. I heard there was an Aussie running a business called Cinque Terre Weddings, I contacted Melina and she was fantastic on every level.

Cinque Terre wedding provided the most memorable experience. i didn't have to stress about anything as it was handled very well. the experience was also very personal and tailored to our bridal party

Aaron · Married on 07/08/2014

Cinque Terre Weddings were unbelievable!

My wife and I had the best, dream wedding we could have hoped for thanks to Melina at Cinque Terre Weddings. Her professional and speedy responses meant that our wedding could take place as we had come from Australia to get married and would not have been able to if it hadn't been for her.

Melina makes the whole process easier by breaking things up step by step ensuring that you are getting organised on your side as she does just as much and even more on her side.

I highly recommend Cinque Terre Weddings as your wedding planners as you get so much more than just what you pay for. They really know how to help arrange your dream wedding down to the small details. Once I contacted them I knew instantly we were in the best hands. Thank you so much Cinque Terre Weddings. I only wish we could relive it over and over again.

Julie · Married on 05/08/2014

We had just the most wonderful trip for our destination wedding - from our accommodations, to the graciousness of the townspeople, to the wedding day, to simply being in Cinque Terre... It was more than we could have ever hoped for or dreamed of - and Cinque Terre Wedding made it happen. Every wedding has its rough patches, things not going as planned, but we can honestly say everything went perfectly. The only thing that could be considered a snag was when we lost track of time swimming at the marina in Corniglia the day of the wedding and we cut ourselves short on some time to do our hair and makeup - we were having too much fun! The group of 12 friends and family members we brought with us are just as in love with Corniglia as my husband and I are. Communicating with an ocean between us for nearly a year, actually meeting only a few days before our wedding, Melina and the whole team at Cinque Terre Wedding brought our dream to life and allowed us to share it with our dearest loved ones, and it brings tears to our eyes to this day. We are forever grateful! Thank you Cinque Terre Wedding!

Christine · Married on 09/14/2013

I would highly recommend Melina and her team to anyone planning a wedding in Cinque Terre. We could not have pulled off our destination wedding without her expertise. Melina made the planning process fun and easy. She went above and beyond to help make our wedding day perfect. We are so grateful for everything Melina did to make our dream wedding come true and for making it such a memorable day.

Basia · Married on 09/06/2013

The planning process was smooth and painless from beginning to end. We cannot recommend Melina highly enough. She was fantastic throughout the whole process. The process was extremely well organised with excellent communication. We were living in London at the time and we communicated with Melina via email and Skype – this worked perfectly.

Bethia · Married on 06/22/2013

“The planning process was amazing! When we first got engaged and told everyone our wedding was in Italy, I thought, oh my how am I going to plan this? I don't know how to get in touch with anyone! So when Melina contacted me, it was the best thing that could have happened. The easiest way to put it, I pictured my dream wedding, put it into words in a bunch of emails, was given lots of options, chose them and on my wedding day I showed up and it was a thousand times more beautiful than I ever imagined! So overall the planning process was very enjoyable, it was fun and simple!”

Anne · Married on 06/21/2013

The search for a wedding planner was difficult, but once we found Cinque Terre Wedding the planning process was very simple and straightforward. For each decision that had to be made a small but ideal selection of choices was presented for us to pick between. All we had to do was make a few decisions and Melina did the rest.

Thanks again for everything Melina. The whole day was amazing and we appreciate everything you did to help us have the perfect wedding.

Paul · Married on 06/17/2013

Thank you again for making our special day so perfect. Your patience and dedication is very much appreciated, we are so glad to have met you. You and Monterosso will forever be a part of us.

Jason · Married on 06/11/2013

Cannot rate Melina highly enough for her help with our wedding in Vernazza in June 2013. We were just two Brisbane locals who had the ideal of getting married in Cinque Terre and with one e-mail, our dream had started to take shape as a reality. Everything was planned to perfection and nothing was ever a problem. Melina made the whole process of us getting married in a foreign country an absolute breeze. Even more credit to her is that she still maintains in contact with us nearly two years after the wedding had occurred. If you are looking for a wedding planner for Cinque Terre, look no further - you have found her.

• User4619334 · 2+ years ago

We want to recommend Cinque Terre Wedding for their efforts in making our wedding a wonderful and unique experience. Our guests had nothing but praise and congratulations for the location, setting and execution from our guests, so we consider it an unmitigated success.

Elle · Married on 08/30/2012

Cinque Terre Wedding provides a phenomenal service. Melina did everything to make our dream wedding possible and the photography turned out amazing. We could not have been happier with how everything turned out. And being from the USA, our wedding in Vernazza, Italy could not have been possible without Cinque Terre Wedding.

Marianne og Andreas · Married on 07/21/2012

Thank you for making our dream wedding come true. It has been everything we dreamed about and even more. We are very grateful for everything you and your team have done for us, and you must give our regards to everybody involved in making our big day amazing! Monterosso, Buranco and all the people there will always be in our hearts.

Misty · Married on 06/11/2012

Thank you for making not only our wedding day but our entire wedding experience exceptional, seamless and entirely stress-free! Your organisation, constant communication and friendly ease made for a perfect experience. You truly went above and beyond and created a sense of community that made the two of us feel at home. By the end of our trip we felt like residents of Monterosso. Thank you!

Maree · Married on 05/26/2012

“Thank you a million times Melina!!! You made our wedding day so perfect. Your careful planning and incredible skills of organisation created a beautiful wedding and above and beyond that you created a "story" and a "feeling."
    We are so grateful to have found you and to now call you our lovely friend in Monterosso. We will refer you as the absolute best wedding planner in the world! Thank you for making what seemed impossible, possible.
    We will treasure this time in our hearts forever as we go forward in our lives as husband and wife.”

Maree and Steve O'Dwyer
    NSW AUSTRALIA

Charlott · Married on 06/11/2011

Our wedding at Buranco was a true dream come true! My only regret is that it didn't last longer :-)

Melina, from Cinque Terre Wedding, and I had a great dialogue prior to the wedding, and planned the perfect wedding together (mostly Melina :-) ). She took care of most, but were flexible to let me handle some of the decorations and always kept me up to date on what was going on as the date was getting closer.

The wedding itself was a dream come true. As some of our guests said
    "A fairytale wedding"
    "The best wedding I've ever gone to"
    The venue is amazing, and with all the seasonal flowers lighting up the place we couldn't have asked for more!
    The food was delicious and the cake was out of this world. The service that the waiters provided was outstanding, and even Melina was always available all through the wedding, but not in the way at all. Just helping us getting the perfect day, she even made sure the music was playing as we "walkd down the aisle".
    I'm recommending Buranco and Cinque Terre Wedding to all my friends, and to anyone that I talk to about weddings :-)

Casey · Married on 07/03/2018

Our wedding in Cinque Terre exceeded my husband and I's expectations. Planning a destination wedding halfway across the world is definitely not for everyone. You really need to be able to trust that your planner will make everything perfect, and we couldn’t have found a better planner than Melina. Everything was better than what I was expecting, just absolutely amazing. She knows everyone in Cinque Terre, so she knew the best vendors and everything went smoothly. The venue staff was amazing, the flowers were perfect, the cake was amazing, etc.

Melina made every detail of our Italian wedding vision come to life, and she made great suggestions about things we would’ve never thought of on our own. For example, she explained Italians typically walk through the town with their guests after the ceremony, which ended up being lots of fun and we got great pictures.

She also suggested that we get married on the rocks at our wedding venue, versus the terrace that we originally planned on. I still have guests telling me that it was the most unique, beautiful wedding they’ve ever been to, and I’m in love with the pictures from our ceremony (see below).

Overall, if you’re thinking of getting married in Cinque Terre, don’t do it without Melina! She is the best!

Cinque Terre Wedding 1