30 Reviews for Cinque Terre Wedding

30 Cinque Terre Wedding Reviews

Cinque Terre Wedding planning exceeded my husband and I's expectations. It was truly the most magical weekend of our lives. I must admit it's a bit daunting to plan a destination wedding, and you must have absolute trust in your wedding planner. Melina is the rockstar wedding planner you hope for! She is amazing to work with as she strives to make every detail of one's Italian wedding vision come to life. Every step of the way of the planning we had fun, and she got us more and more excited about the daydream that awaited us!

Melina is also quick thinking and able to address any bumps in the road with grace and ease in real time. We truly got to enjoy every second of our wedding relaxed and feeling the love which surrounded us.

If you heart longs to get married in the breathtaking 5 Terre region look no further for a planner. Melina and her team will become the best decision you make in the process!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
4.3

It was all wonderful. The service was great, the place wonderful, everything perfect. Thank you very much to everyone who helped us to make this dream possible. We only have compliments. Thank you so much.

Profile Picture Manoela, 6/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Almost 2 years ago, I had the crazy dream to invite all of our immediate family and a few close friends, to journey to Manarola to watch my love and I get married. On May 31, 2017 that dream came true!! The actual day was more beautiful and magical than I had imagined all because of Melina and her teams hard work. Communicating primarily through email, Melina was extremely organized with every aspect of our planning. Every idea I had- colorful wildflower bouquet and centerpieces, guitarist playing Unchained Melody (not on his playlist previously), changes to the menu, was handled with ease by Melina. Several other tasks and events were handled by Melina like gathering my group's train tickets, ferry tickets and traveling with me to La Spezia for my hair trial. I cannot say enough positive things about Melina, her husband Matteo (who conducted our moving and love filled ceremony), and Sarah. Her suggestions for local vendors were spot on and the entire day passed by very smoothly. If you dream of a one-of-a-kind wedding in one of the most idyllic places in the world, I highly recommend contacting Cinque Terre Wedding!! We couldn't be happier with our decision to work with Melina and will always think of our wedding day as one of the best days of our lives!

Profile Picture Audrey, 5/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Melina at Cinque Terre wedding was wonderful to work with! Our whole May 2017 wedding weekend exceeded all of our [very high] expectations...everything was beyond perfect. We cannot sing their praises enough. It is not easy planning a wedding halfway around the world, almost entirely via email, but Melina was able to pull together our vision for each event perfectly. We would highly recommend Cinque Terre wedding for any event you are planning in Cinque Terre (engagement, elopement, wedding, Anniversary, etc.)!

Profile Picture Maggie, 5/20/17, 1 Review
4.7

Overall a really great experience & perfect wedding. Only think I would change is that it didn't last long enough!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Come to visit the venue and talk to the organizer.

Profile Picture Irina, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

If you get the chance to meet Melina before committing to the planning like we did, you'll surely get the impression that she does have a lot of experience doing what she does. She seems to have an answer for a lot of the queries we had. If she doesn't, she did her best to find out for us. She also did everything to make everything work and come together on the big day for those last minute hiccups encountered.

Profile Picture Mae, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant, Transportation, Travel, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Cinque Terre Weddings were fast, professional and the venue, food and the decor exceeded my expectations.

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Melina was amazing! We couldn't have organised our wedding without her help. She took care of everything including the legal formalities. All we had to do was concentrate on the fun parts such as food, flowers and music. She delivered exactly what we had envisaged. Our wedding was everything we dreamt of and more.

Profile Picture Razia, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Just do it! Melina is fantastic, such a lovely person, and really knows her stuff and the area well. She is well connected with all the services you could ever need and we felt just a special having an elopement as I'm sure we would have felt if we had the huge wedding. Thank you Melina for all your help! xx

Profile Picture Jess, 6/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Whatever Melina did to pull off such a magical wedding was nothing short of a miracle. She made our vision come to life in a way that I could have never imagined. Even though I am a control freak, I felt comfortable and confident in the decisions that she made and felt like she knew best. I trusted her judgement, opinions and recommendations and by doing so, she created the most beautiful wedding. When we decided to do a symbolic ceremony with a celebrant, she gave us a choice of a few and her husband, Matteo, was one of them. It was a no brainer for us to choose him and boy are we glad we did. He conducted the sweetest, most beautiful, ceremony I have ever heard. There wasn't a dry eye! She has a great reputation in the area and great relationships with the locals and the vendors. I highly recommend using the same restaurant and bakery as we used. The food was incredible and the desserts (instead of a wedding cake) were absolutely to die for. She and Matteo even came to meet us for a drink at our after party which was incredibly special. After corresponding with her for the months prior to our wedding, we felt like they had become friends. Our entire wedding party stood up and clapped for the two of them. It was special that everyone in our party recognised what a wonderful job they did with the ceremony and wedding planning. Hooray for Cinque Terre Weddings! We love you guys!

Profile Picture Melody, 9/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding was perfect thanks to Melina Nicholson of Cinque Terre wedding. We can’t say enough good things, her expertise was overwhelming! Melina was so organized with check lists, program, schedule, optional elements. She was continuously communicating and staying on task. It truly was a fairy tale wedding and Melina made that happen. I struggled with describing the bouquet I had in mind and Melina was so patient and kept emailing pictures until I found the one. Melina was so patient and accommodating when we threw a few last minute things at her. We were very impressed with the plan she came up with. Since it was just the two of us I wasn’t looking for anything elaborate and with Melina’s plan it was simple yet beautiful and I cried when I read it and knew immediately she was the one. She went above and beyond with SO many extra touches and surprises like putting my bouquet in a vase at the restaurant and placing rose petals around the vase! Sweet! Not to mention Melina herself is a sweetheart, so kind and thoughtful. Everything she picked was perfection; the celebrant, restaurant, flowers and photographer. People on the tour kept saying in amazement “Where did you find her?” as if she was a gem and she is!

Profile Picture User5545705, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cinque Terre Wedding helped us creating the wedding of our dreams. Everything was perfect. And Melina took good care of us during our weekend in Monterosso al Mare. During the planning of the wedding Melina took care of everything! Nothing was forgotten. We could never have created a destination wedding so amazing without Melina and Cinque Terre Wedding. She helped us with accommodation, dinner on Friday, our wedding day on Saturday, and wine tasting and lunch on Sunday.

We will never forget the moment when we arrived at Buranco vineyard. Melina welcomed us, the sun was shining, and we got some wine and bruschettas. The perfect moment to start a perfect weekend.

When we first are writing a review, we also would like to mention all the people that helped us. From the flowers, hairdresser, make up artist, photographer, the wonderful people at Buranco vineyard and La Casa di Andrea, reception dinner, the boat trip to Vernazza, and all the rest of the hospitable and helpful people in Cinque Terre. Everything was very professional in every level.

We will highly recommend Cinque Terre Wedding! And Cinque Terre as your destination for your wedding. You will be amazed by the nature, villages, food, wine, people. We can't wait to go back!

Monterosso al Mare will always be in our hearts. Many thanks to Melina / Cinque Terre wedding for creating a wedding beyond our expectations and dreams!!

Profile Picture User4678641, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I was in Australia wanting to organise a surprise renewal of our Wedding Vows, on the Cinque Terre. I heard there was an Aussie running a business called Cinque Terre Weddings, I contacted Melina and she was fantastic on every level.

Profile Picture Russ, 8/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

Cinque Terre wedding provided the most memorable experience. i didn't have to stress about anything as it was handled very well. the experience was also very personal and tailored to our bridal party

Profile Picture User5377493, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Overall this was a wonderful experience and in the end we wouldn't change a bit of our decision to go with Cinque Terre wedding. Our wedding day was absolutely fantastic and we have Melina to thank for helping us pull it all together. It was truly a perfect day in basically every respect. There were some challenges to the overall process, but I'm certain that happens no matter how you plan a wedding. Some things that were difficult for us included: some of the paperwork directions that Cinque Terre Wedding provided to us were not clear and that left us scrambling a bit to get things in order on time (everything resolved perfectly in the end, and I will say that Melina worked very hard to make sure everything was filed on time). Our main other gripe was that their hair and makeup connections were WAY over our budget and they could not connect us with a suitable vendor (I was willing to spend around $200 for my hair for example, and $150 or so for my makeup), and so I ended up doing my own on the day. That may reflect simply having the wedding in that location, but I do wish we had had better options. But those are small annoyances when you consider the big picture, because we had an absolutely fantastic day. The setting for both the ceremony and the dinner reception (at Al Castello...which we highly recommend as Melina did a stellar job connecting us with them) were just priceless. We would do this again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture User3585156, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Cinque Terre Weddings were unbelievable!

My wife and I had the best, dream wedding we could have hoped for thanks to Melina at Cinque Terre Weddings. Her professional and speedy responses meant that our wedding could take place as we had come from Australia to get married and would not have been able to if it hadn't been for her.

Melina makes the whole process easier by breaking things up step by step ensuring that you are getting organised on your side as she does just as much and even more on her side.

I highly recommend Cinque Terre Weddings as your wedding planners as you get so much more than just what you pay for. They really know how to help arrange your dream wedding down to the small details. Once I contacted them I knew instantly we were in the best hands. Thank you so much Cinque Terre Weddings. I only wish we could relive it over and over again.

Profile Picture Aaron, 7/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Officiant, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We had just the most wonderful trip for our destination wedding - from our accommodations, to the graciousness of the townspeople, to the wedding day, to simply being in Cinque Terre... It was more than we could have ever hoped for or dreamed of - and Cinque Terre Wedding made it happen. Every wedding has its rough patches, things not going as planned, but we can honestly say everything went perfectly. The only thing that could be considered a snag was when we lost track of time swimming at the marina in Corniglia the day of the wedding and we cut ourselves short on some time to do our hair and makeup - we were having too much fun! The group of 12 friends and family members we brought with us are just as in love with Corniglia as my husband and I are. Communicating with an ocean between us for nearly a year, actually meeting only a few days before our wedding, Melina and the whole team at Cinque Terre Wedding brought our dream to life and allowed us to share it with our dearest loved ones, and it brings tears to our eyes to this day. We are forever grateful! Thank you Cinque Terre Wedding!

Profile Picture Julie, 5/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I would highly recommend Melina and her team to anyone planning a wedding in Cinque Terre. We could not have pulled off our destination wedding without her expertise. Melina made the planning process fun and easy. She went above and beyond to help make our wedding day perfect. We are so grateful for everything Melina did to make our dream wedding come true and for making it such a memorable day.

Profile Picture Christine, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The planning process was smooth and painless from beginning to end. We cannot recommend Melina highly enough. She was fantastic throughout the whole process. The process was extremely well organised with excellent communication. We were living in London at the time and we communicated with Melina via email and Skype – this worked perfectly.

Profile Picture Basia, 9/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

“The planning process was amazing! When we first got engaged and told everyone our wedding was in Italy, I thought, oh my how am I going to plan this? I don't know how to get in touch with anyone! So when Melina contacted me, it was the best thing that could have happened. The easiest way to put it, I pictured my dream wedding, put it into words in a bunch of emails, was given lots of options, chose them and on my wedding day I showed up and it was a thousand times more beautiful than I ever imagined! So overall the planning process was very enjoyable, it was fun and simple!”

Profile Picture Bethia, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The search for a wedding planner was difficult, but once we found Cinque Terre Wedding the planning process was very simple and straightforward. For each decision that had to be made a small but ideal selection of choices was presented for us to pick between. All we had to do was make a few decisions and Melina did the rest.

Thanks again for everything Melina. The whole day was amazing and we appreciate everything you did to help us have the perfect wedding.

Profile Picture Anne, 6/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Thank you again for making our special day so perfect. Your patience and dedication is very much appreciated, we are so glad to have met you. You and Monterosso will forever be a part of us.

Profile Picture Paul, 6/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cannot rate Melina highly enough for her help with our wedding in Vernazza in June 2013. We were just two Brisbane locals who had the ideal of getting married in Cinque Terre and with one e-mail, our dream had started to take shape as a reality. Everything was planned to perfection and nothing was ever a problem. Melina made the whole process of us getting married in a foreign country an absolute breeze. Even more credit to her is that she still maintains in contact with us nearly two years after the wedding had occurred. If you are looking for a wedding planner for Cinque Terre, look no further - you have found her.

Profile Picture Jason, 6/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We want to recommend Cinque Terre Wedding for their efforts in making our wedding a wonderful and unique experience. Our guests had nothing but praise and congratulations for the location, setting and execution from our guests, so we consider it an unmitigated success.

Profile Picture User4619334, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Wedding Planning