Woodlawn Farm

1 User photo

Woodlawn Farm 1

LaRane · Married on 12/01/2018

A wonderful Venue!

Beautiful property, flexible and responsive owner, awesome bar tenders (We had nearly 180 people and there was almost never a line). Highly recommend!

Woodlawn Farm 2

Alyssa · Married on 06/09/2018

We just had our wedding at Woodlawn Farm. When we had started looking for wedding venues, Woodlawn Farm was one of the last we were to be visiting. The venue was so far from where all of our guests live, so we were secretly hoping that we would hate it when we visited. But we were immediately blown away by Woodlawn’s beauty, seclusion, and unique-ness. We liked the venue so much that we decided to wait a full year and half until one of their next available weekends. And it was certainly worth the wait! Throughout the process, Woodlawn Farm owner, Jim Grube, was extremely responsive and professional. I always felt like I had a ton of questions, but Jim answered them all gracefully, respectfully, and kindly. We felt immense support from Jim as he worked to ensure that we had a perfect wedding weekend. Aside from the venue’s beauty, we loved the aspect that we could have the entire venue for ourselves the whole wedding weekend. We and our bridal party stayed onsite within Woodlawn’s accommodations. We got to enjoy the beautiful grounds and the water of the Calvert Creek. Despite a lot of rain, our wedding say was absolutely perfect, in large part thanks to Woodlawn Farm!

Ali · Married on 09/19/2015

I went to college at St. Mary's, so when I started planning my wedding the first place I thought of was Woodlawn. The property is so beautiful and well-maintained we really didn't have to add and decorations. The reception barn was newly finished when we had our wedding there and it was a great space. We rented the whole property from Thursday to Sunday, which meant our families could stay on-site and it made for such a perfect and relaxed weekend. I can't say enough about Jim Grube and how helpful and accommodating he was through the entire process. His recommendations helped us find a fantastic day-of coordinator (Shawn Gray at TreBella events), a great local florist, and some beautiful rental houses nearby for our extended family and friends. Jim made the whole process feel less like a "business transaction" and more like a friend or family member that was pitching in to help make the wedding memorable. We received so many compliments from our guests on the venue and I can't thank Jim, Maggie, Tucker, and the Woodlawn staff enough for helping create an unforgettable weekend for my family.

Woodlawn Farm FAQ