Rome, IT IT 0000Z Map · Phone number

About WeddingSardinia by Frinaeventi

WeddIngSardinia is your reference Wedding Planner Company for Sardinia, one of Italy’s most fascinating regions.

WeddingSardinia was born out of a desire to meet the growing demand of descerning couples looking to make their wedding in Sardinia both individual and seamless.

With plenty of relevant event managment experience our company has become synonymous with outstanding customer service and delivering bespoken weddings.

By offering a truly professional and personal service we are committed to meet your every whim.

OUR PHILOSOPHY

We have specifically focused on the full wedding planning service althought we appreciate that not everyone is in need of it. For this reason you can choose either to have us coordinate all or just a part of your arrangements.

We work only with the most reputable and reliable suppliers, although we are not affiliated to any of them. This means that all discounts received are passed directly onto you. This way you can be assured that we will be always seeking out the best solutions and prices for our clients.

Follow WeddingSardinia by Frinaeventi on

WeddingSardinia by Frinaeventi 7
  • F

Lorraine · Married on 09/10/2018

Amazing day thanks to Frinaeventi

It's a leap of faith, trusting someone in a different country who you haven't met to organise such an important day, but I can say, hand on heart, that Vittoria in Frinaeventi is a safe pair of hands in which to place this trust. Vittoria was knowledgeable, communicative, warm, friendly and efficient from day one. Each and every one of the service providers she recommended to us were also equally warm, friendly, competent and professional, and we could not have picked better people, and of course, the setting was beautiful. If you are considering getting married somewhere warm and beautiful with great food, culture, natural landscapes and people then do not hesitate to choose Sardinia and make Frinaeventi your first port of call as you will not be disappointed!

WeddingSardinia by Frinaeventi 8

Roxanne · Married on 08/08/2018

Amazing! Beyond what we expected

Before my engagement, I had emailed Frinaeventi in regards to having a wedding in Sardinia - since I don't have an idea of the timeline and such I wanted to get a head start. Immediately, after I had sent the email I received a response. Not knowing what I really wanted, Vittoria sent me some options of which destination I'm really looking for in Sardinia. Few months later, I was engaged! So it was crunch time. We wanted to have a wedding within months because 08.08.18 can only happen this year since it's supposed to be a lucky number from our Chinese culture. Anyhow, we also wanted to get married in a church so she gave us a list of what is needed in order to get married in church and have a Catholic wedding. St. Anthony church was beautiful from the pictures. I flew to Sardinia months before the wedding to somewhat finalize everything. From the venue to the church. The day my mom and I visited the church, there was a traditional Sardinian wedding ceremony - which I was told is customary to have at least 300+ guests. Unfortunately, we did not get to see the church that day and was able to see it the next day without Vittoria. The church was even more beautiful than what they look like in pictures. Our only communication was via email. She was very responsive and helpful in everything! Literally, every single details! I might have drove her nuts with all the questions I had. Anyhow, Vittoria her team were extremely professional and provided quality customer service. They went above and beyond the call of duty. We received wonderful feedback from family and friends on how lovely, professional, and creative the decorations are. Our wedding day was absolutely everything we dreamed it would be and more!

Vicki · Married on 06/11/2018

Vittoria helped us plan our Civil Ceremony, Beach Ceremony and Chinese Tea Ceremony in Orosei, Sardinia on 11th June 2018.
    Booking Frinaeventi/ Wedding Sardinia and having Vittoria as our wedding planner was, along with our videographer, hands down the best decision we made. She could always be counted on to reply quickly and fully to all queries.
    We had always wanted a venue that looked authentic - so that you could tell it was Sardinia - and the venue we chose was so unique and had loads of character. Vittoria not only helped us to plan our Chinese Tea Ceremony back at the venue on the terrace but she also sourced a local gelateria to provide an Ice Cream Cart. She met us the day before with our humanist celebrant, Claudia, to visit all the venues as well as go through all the decorations we had brought over with us. She was there the whole day with us right until well after our evening meal to ensure everything was as we wanted.
    This included finding somewhere with disabled facilities as my Mother-in-Law has mobility issues and uses a mobility scooter. The venue had a disabled room and both Vittoria and the hotel staff bent over backwards to ensure she could get to the beach and the terrace ensuring a balance between the authentic cobblestones vibe with disability needs. I also suffer from Fibromyalgia in my arms which means I cannot lift, carry or apply pressure and Vittoria was very adaptable in making changes such as having wrist corsages instead of a bouquet.
    She goes above and beyond - we were having a Wedding Celebration back in London when we returned after 9 days sightseeing around Sardinia and so Vittoria also helped us find a bridal wear dry cleaners in the next town we would be staying in. Nothing is too much trouble for her and she prioritises giving a bespoke unique service.

WeddingSardinia by Frinaeventi 9

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 250.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4