Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy

Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy

Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy

Wedding Planner in Puglia and Multilingual Wedding Officiant in Italy

Destination Wedding in Puglia, the Amalfi Coast, Tuscany and Italian Lakes is a very enigmatic and romantic experience. I know the art of making your wedding dreams last forever!

I will plan every detail of your wedding ceremony by means of modern efficiency combined with the allure of southern Italy tradition and first hand knowledge, in order to make your wedding in Puglia and the Amalfi Coast inimitable and cherished.

Let me tailor-make your civil, religious or symbolic wedding or vow renewal ceremony in Puglia and the Amalfi Coast. I am here to take care of all the aspects of your wedding in Puglia. In addition I can take care on behalf of the couple of most of the documentation for legal civil and religious weddings.

I am a Puglia and Amalfi Coast wedding planner  with a specific expertise and passion for destination weddings, speak fluently several languages, very well-travelled and have rich experience in event management and communication.

I am also a certified symbolic non-denominational wedding celebrant - Minister of the Universal Life Church - all around Italy!

I can celebrate non-denominational weddings anywhere in Italy in Italian, English, Russian and Latvian, also combining several languages at a time.

Same sex weddings are not officially recognized in Italy, but I will be happy to perform Civil Gay Commitment ceremony in Puglia and beyond.

Feel free to fill out the wedding in Puglia form here providing as many details as possible, so that I can prepare a very accurate reply!

Follow me on my Facebook page

Categories: Wedding Planner

To-Do Lists (4)
Guest List (3)
Partial Planning (2)
Civil (2)

Victoria has been the absolute perfect choice for our wedding - her effort, her professonialism and her engagement is absolutly outstanding ... she was always there in the back checking, taking notice of everything, reacting immediatly and making the impossible possible ... Victoria is such a beautiful nature and fulfills her tasks with such a dedication and love, being a perfectionist in every way!!! Thank you soooooooo much, it has been an absolute joy working with you!
P.S. Your flower arrangement was magic!

Profile Picture Heidi, 7/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

STOP LOOKING FOR YOUR WEDDING PLANNER - YOU HAVE FOUND HER!!
From our very first skype call, we could tell how special Victoria would be to work with. Living in Australia, Victoria has made the entire process of organising a wedding a dream come true. She assisted us in finding the perfect venue, caterers, photographer, hairdresser...literally everyone you could think of to make our day magical.
Victoria is kind and considerate, professional and very organised - she is on top of every little detail. She made the lead up to the wedding completely stress free and thoroughly enjoyable. Victoria is dedicated to organising an event that suits you and your personal style. She is an extremely hard worker, always striving for perfection and ensuring you are happy. So much so, she insists on attending every event from start to finish, making sure that everything goes to plan.
Victoria goes above and beyond the call of duty, and we will be forever grateful to her for creating an amazing wedding and the most incredible experience of our lives.
Victoria is more than a wedding planner. She is warm and compassionate, and we are honoured to be able to call such a beautiful person our friend. D&H

Profile Picture Hanna, 6/30/18, 1 Review