Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy

Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy

Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy

Wedding Planner in Puglia and Multilingual Wedding Officiant in Italy

Destination Wedding in Puglia, the Amalfi Coast, Tuscany and Italian Lakes is a very enigmatic and romantic experience. I know the art of making your wedding dreams last forever!

I will plan every detail of your wedding ceremony by means of modern efficiency combined with the allure of southern Italy tradition and first hand knowledge, in order to make your wedding in Puglia and the Amalfi Coast inimitable and cherished.

Let me tailor-make your civil, religious or symbolic wedding or vow renewal ceremony in Puglia and the Amalfi Coast. I am here to take care of all the aspects of your wedding in Puglia. In addition I can take care on behalf of the couple of most of the documentation for legal civil and religious weddings.

I am a Puglia and Amalfi Coast wedding planner  with a specific expertise and passion for destination weddings, speak fluently several languages, very well-travelled and have rich experience in event management and communication.

I am also a certified symbolic non-denominational wedding celebrant - Minister of the Universal Life Church - all around Italy!

I can celebrate non-denominational weddings anywhere in Italy in Italian, English, Russian and Latvian, also combining several languages at a time.

Same sex weddings are not officially recognized in Italy, but I will be happy to perform Civil Gay Commitment ceremony in Puglia and beyond.

Feel free to fill out the wedding in Puglia form here providing as many details as possible, so that I can prepare a very accurate reply!

Follow me on my Facebook page

Categories: Wedding Planner

To-Do Lists (3)
Guest List (2)
Partial Planning (2)
Civil (2)

When we decided to have our small dream wedding on the Amalfi coast in Ravello, we started looking for a wedding planner in Italy. My fiance and I were looking for someone who spoke English, Italian and Russian to reflect both of our backgrounds and cultures. Living in the US (Boston) and planning a wedding abroad is not an easy task especially in such a short time (9 months). After an online search, we contacted 3 or 4 wedding planners, all of them promised to make our dream come true but there was something very special about Victoria. From the very beginning we felt a connection with her. She was knowledgeable, attentive, organized, sweet and trustworthy and had all the qualities and skills we were looking for in a wedding planner. We felt confident going with her on our wedding planning journey! Her business style was outstanding: everything was organized in spreadsheets, for easy comparison and budgeting purposes and uploaded on DropBox for easy updating and sharing. Several times our planning issues were solved during our Skype calls with Victoria, she would immediately send emails or make phone calls and any issue was solved or question we had was answered. She helped us find all of our vendors, from photographers, to florists, hair and make-up and even a laundry service to steam my dress last minute. She was very encouraging and supportive throughout the process and became a friend to us. We were really impressed on how smoothly everything went on our wedding day. Not only did she help plan our wedding but she also did an excellent job officiating our ceremony in 3 languages: English, Italian and Russian. Our guests were pleased how wonderful and magical our wedding day was. Some even said it was the best wedding they have ever attended...even better than their own ;-) .They ask, how we were able to arrange such an amazing event. And the answer is - Victoria. Thank you Victoria, you are so much more than a wedding planner to us :-) Maryann and Anton

Photo
Profile Picture Maryann, 9/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Non-Religious

We knew we wanted to get married in Italy, but we weren’t too sure exactly where. So we started sending the emails out to wedding planners while we started the search for wedding locations & venues. It was always going to be difficult planning a wedding in Italy, being based in Australia (and moving to the UK somewhere in between all the wedding planning). By selecting Victoria, we were very fortunate and found this aspect of our lives to be so well managed. She was across all the details of what we needed to get done for us to make it down the aisle! We decided on Puglia as we wanted to make our wedding part of a special holiday, full of sightseeing and culinary delights for all our friends and family. It was absolutely magical!

Victoria is always available, very helpful, flexible, kind, goes out of her way to help with anything needed and is thoroughly knowledgeable of the Puglia region. She assisted us with absolutely everything (including the legal work, supplier recommendations, site tours, event planning surrounding the wedding, guest accommodation etc) to make this the most special and wonderful day for us. We can never thank her enough. If you are looking for a wedding planner who goes above and beyond – Victoria is the one. Lisa & Tom

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/23/17, 1 Review