About The Farm Retreat at Willow Creek
The Farm Retreat at Willow Creek is a country wedding venue located in Madison County Virginia (though it is a Culpeper address). If you’ve dreamt of your wedding day held amidst the natural beauty of the countryside, look no further. This venue sits on 75 acres nestled beneath a small mountain where wildflowers, dappled forests and a shimmering lake lend themselves to a nature filled, more relaxed wedding day than you might expect. Our facilities allow you to customize the space to reflect your personal taste, regardless of what it is. Our wedding packages come with an array of event services and other amenities. Contact The Farm Retreat at Willow Creek today to begin planning your special day!
Facilities and Capacity
Our venue has a variety of event spaces and can accommodate events of up to 200 people. Host an intimate ceremony in the outdoor chapel surrounded by gurgling creeks, hydrangea, Crepe Myrtle, Sycamore, wild roses, honeysuckle and Willow trees. Have your reception on a hilltop underneath an expansive white tent or in our Pavilion with fireplace. Both locations are enveloped in nature and lend themselves to both rustic or elegant decor.
The Farm Retreat at Willow Creek offers:
- Suites & Lounges for both members of the wedding party
- Assorted a la carte items for use
- Outside vendors allowed
- Outdoor Chapel with white chairs
- Covered Pavilion with fireplace
- Outdoor open air dance platform w/Edison Lights
- Bonfire and firepit areas
- Sitting areas around lake
- Double decks with Edison Lighting at the Lake w/dock
- Ample Parking
- Setup & Site Assistance
- Trash clean up
- Shuttle & Wheelchair access
- Alternative Hilltop reception area for larger weddings (transport provided to chapel by tractor drawn wagon with seats and cushions)
The Farm Retreat at Willow Creek is located 45 minutes north of Charlottesville. This venue sits between U.S. Routes 15 and 29 in Madison County.
Categories: Wedding Venue, Rehearsal Dinner