SposiamoVi

Via degli Artisti, 6 - Florence Piazza Matteotti 2/4b - Genova, Genoa, IT IT 0006Z Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 69

About SposiamoVi

SposiamoVi is carefully chosen team of wedding planners in Italy who orchestrate original gatherings, beautiful cohesive weddings throughout Italy since 2006.

The company offers local offices situated in some of the most beautiful regions like Tuscany, Portofino and Amalfi, and a team of talented multilingual Senior planners with over 10-year experience and Junior planners with minimum 5-year experience.

SposiamoVi specialise in creating one-of-a-kind wedding experience that match your personality, style and vision.

They have knowledge, experience and resources to make your Italian wedding unforgettable.

How they can help:

Ceremonies, Readings, Music and vows
SposiamoVi has planned more than 600 ceremonies over the years; Symbolic, Humanist, Catholic, Church of England, Hindu, Jewish and Persian are just the beginning of the list.
SposiamoVi knows how magical a ceremony can be if the right words are used to describe and join the wedding couple.
They will put you in touch with your skilled and professional celebrant who will customize your ceremony to your story, personal taste and requirements.

Design and Styling
Let SposiamoVi help stimulate your creativity and guide it clearly towards a radiant stylish wedding that shows your personality through beautiful décor and tables to stationary and floral displays.
Their three steps to high style:
- First you discuss your initial ideas for design, theme and style.
- Then they create a unique visual approach based on your personalities, styles and chosen location.
- From that, SposiamoVi develops a decor concept that interweaves the details of the entire day.

Food and Wine
SposiamoVi have a proven recipe for an essential delicious wedding experience and will help you create the best culinary solutions to suit your guests, budget and taste buds.
Talk to them about your favorite fare and together they’ll prepare a feast of distinctively sublime taste.

Concierge service
Inviting your guests to travel abroad for your wedding, with its implicit logistics is often a daunting task.

SposiamoVi's concierge service will allow you to relax while they pamper your guests to a luxury experience. A dedicated staff member is at your disposal for any kind of suggestion and tip, from hotel and travel recommendations, to beauty services and exclusive activities to experience during your stay.

Your concierge even collects and organizes your RSVPs, coordinates guest dietary and event attendance information and will create a private and personalized wedding website for you.

Venues: Where, Why and How?
SposiamoVi knows how to get the most out of your chosen venue and can suggest you how you can exploit its beauty using all the areas available.

Entertainment
The possibilities are endless and sometimes getting the balance right to appeal to the wide range of guests at your wedding can be difficult.
Talk to them about what kind of entertainment you want and they'll strike all the right notes for you.

009191R1E017

Videos 10 vídeos

202 Reviews for SposiamoVi

Vanessa Santi · Married on 09/26/2019

Best in class!

Many thanks to Valentina and the rest of her team for helping coordinate the most perfect wedding day in Capri on September 6! The entire day was a dream come true for John and I. Ever vendor she recommended from the string quartet to the photographer, videographer, hair and makeup team were top notch. The parade musicians were incredible and we will never forget being serenaded through town with so many bystanders watching and enjoying!

Even the smaller details like the delicious cake, the decor at Da Paolino, the transportation and the flowers - Valentina took care of everything with ease and made 10 months of planning the most stress-free and enjoyable process ever!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Sara · Married on 08/17/2019

Beyond perfect weekend in Lake Como!!

Silvia and her team exceeded well beyond my expectations in planning my wedding weekend in Lake Como! From day 1 of planning, Silvia was extremely organized and on top of the entire process. She took time to understand what was important to us and held my hand throughout every step, making sure we didn't forget anything and that we had everything we needed to plan my wedding from abroad. People always assume that it must’ve been difficult to plan a wedding from another country, but I truly found it to be relatively easy and stress-free – and I know that is thanks to Sivlia! I trusted her to make sure everything was perfect, and she went beyond that. I truly could not have done it without her!

After we booked the venue, we visited Lake Como only once to check off the most important things. Silvia met me, my husband and my parents there to take us around for three packed and planned out days so that we could accomplish everything we needed to in such a short time. Throughout the year of planning, she let me know when each decision had to be made. She'd then give us a list of her favorite vendors, helped guide us in where to splurge and where we could save (and negotiated on our behalf), and ultimately helped us create the wedding weekend of our dreams.

We had four days of wedding celebrations for 100 people, and every detail was perfect. We had asked to plan the beach party on our own to save some costs, but when we found it to be more challenging than expected to negotiate contracts with the vendors, Silvia went above and beyond to step in, no questions asked, and help us plan everything. I am still in awe when I look at all the photos. The rehearsal dinner and wedding venue were even more spectacular than we could've imagined. Everything was executed perfectly, and no one wanted to leave at the end of the night thanks to the amazing band! My friends and family are still raving about the whole weekend and I know it will be a weekend to never forget for more than just me and my husband!

Sent on 12/28/2019

SposiamoVi's reply:

Dear Sara and Adam, I cannot thank you enough for this amazing review! I truly enjoyed every moment with you and your families! Thanks a million, Silvia

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

SposiamoVi FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 9000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Audiodress.com - Serviziodj.com Wedding DJs

Alice, Cinzia, Silvia and all the ladies of the crew are simply joyful in their working approach, they manage high level events in all the exclusive venues of Italy, this let us be involved too in receptions that take place in stunning landscapes and incredible venues across the italian country! Grazie ragazze!

• Musica Evento Wedding Bands

Everybody at Musica Evento loves to work with SposiamoVi! Thanks to SposiamoVi, we've played in the most amazing locations in Italy and each event was fabulous and perfectly designed based on the couples' taste. It takes a deep knowledge of all planning aspects to be able to reach the top and that's exactly what SposiaVi has. Highly recommended for couples coming from abroad and willing to make they're special day in Italy breathless and unique.

• Italy Wedding Reporter
    Italy Wedding Reporter Wedding Photographers

I've met Cinzia and Alice of SposiamoVi in 2008, at the beginning of my career as a wedding photographer. So far we've worked together on many occasions and I can only say their commitment and professionalism reaches the higher standards. As a bride or a groom I would definitely put the planning of my wedding in their hands, sit back and relax knowing they will be there to make the show a real success.

• Via degli Artisti, 6 - Florence Piazza Matteotti 2/4b - Genova, Piazza Matteotti 2/4b - Genova Genoa, IT, IT 0006Z See on map
    +39 331 1848207 (Phone number)
    0039-055 434004 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm Saturday and Sundays by appointment only
    Location of (SposiamoVi)