On WeddingWire since 2011
Based in Genoa, Italy, SposiamoVi is a planning company specializing in fabulous destination weddings. Since 2006, these world-class Italian planners have created over 600 extraordinary weddings. Their main goal is to tailor to your vision and design a bespoke celebration that perfectly reflects you as a couple. Planning occasions for clients all across the globe, these professionals have exclusive access to the most sought-after and secret idyllic venues across Italy. They have also cultivated relationships with various local vendors around the country, ensuring the very best for your milestone event.
SposiamoVi can help you source your dream venue in any of Italy's most beautiful regions, including Tuscany, the Amalfi Coast, Portofino and the Italian Riviera, and more. The team plan wedding for couples of all backgrounds and beliefs and can put you in touch with a professional celebrant to deliver a meaningful ceremony. As well as planning and coordinating the day, the dedicated planners will take the time to design your celebration, creating strikingly beautiful aesthetics and decor. You can also opt for a dedicated concierge to coordinate RSVPs, your wedding website, handle accommodations, and much more. The SposiamoVi team would be delighted to be involved in your big day and present you with the wedding of your dreams. Reach out today to learn more about their packages and services.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
Do you offer an hourly rate?
What is the hourly rate?
What wedding events do you provide services for?
What wedding planning services do you offer?
What weddings do you have experience planning?
How many planners are on your team?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
121 User photos
The Best of the Best
Planning from the US, we knew we wanted to go with a local Italian planner and found that in Anna. She's of course bilingual so could communicate with us but also local vendors which was a huge plus. We wanted someone with knowledge of the area. Though Anna had not yet planned a wedding in Rome, her team had and was familiar with our venues.
We were planning a 3-day large scale destination wedding of 200 guests. As we're Indian, we wanted a luxe wedding with lots of fun and specific details, and SposiaMovi was able to deliver in spades. We had 3 different venues, needed transport from our 2 hotels and hour by hour coordination, and they helped us with flawless execution at every turn.
There is so much more I could go into in the process, but I'll keep at this. These are the areas where I feel that SposiaMovi added the MOST value:
- value for money: it felt like they understood that our budget was our budget, and they knew how to stretch the dollar. I don't know how they did it but it felt like specifically our floral and food budget went WAY further than we could have ever dreamed it would.
- vendor management: Anna could always find the best vendors to do any job, from the florist to lighting to decor and catering, and found ways to negotiate on our behalf. She also found our welcome drinks venue which was a hidden gem in Rome that didn't break the bank. While we found our own photographer and videographer, Anna managed every vendor perfectly.
- can do attitude: Anna remained calm under pressure in a way I could never have imagined throughout the process, keeping her composure even when we (the couple) tested her patience. When it came to the wedding, it unexpectedly rained at our reception and Anna was quick to spring to action with a Plan B (luckily it stopped and we didn't have to implement).
- we paid extra for their Concierge service which our guests loved; they can also manage your guest list but my husband took care of that, and we built our own website as well
- SposiaMovi sent a team of people to all of our events. I don't know if this is typical for other planners but we felt EXTREMELY supported and so did our guests.
- I had a bridal assistant (Marta!) for 2/3 events and that was an amazing experience. She was basically a built-in bridesmaid and it was such a help. Lifesaver.
We were initially going to go with another planner who was actually more expensive and I am SO thankful my gut told me to keep looking and we found Ana and the SposiaMovi team. Our wedding would not have been the dream that it was without them. I am forever grateful. Anna has now become a friend and we plan to visit her in Italy for years to come
Dream Lake Como Wedding!
Simply the best
For the day of, she dealt with making sure everyone was organized, there on time, all of the details were taken care of. She wasn’t rushed to just go home, she really professionally and personally handled the entire day from start to finish. Just the best, thank you so much for the most special day!! Don’t think twice about them ❤️
Are you interested?
Professional Network & Endorsements5 Endorsements
Alice, Cinzia, Silvia and all the ladies of the crew are simply joyful in their working approach, they manage high level events in all the exclusive venues of Italy, this let us be involved too in receptions that take place in stunning landscapes and incredible venues across the italian country! Grazie ragazze!
Everybody at Musica Evento loves to work with SposiamoVi! Thanks to SposiamoVi, we've played in the most amazing locations in Italy and each event was fabulous and perfectly designed based on the couples' taste. It takes a deep knowledge of all planning aspects to be able to reach the top and that's exactly what SposiaVi has. Highly recommended for couples coming from abroad and willing to make they're special day in Italy breathless and unique.
I've met Cinzia and Alice of SposiamoVi in 2008, at the beginning of my career as a wedding photographer. So far we've worked together on many occasions and I can only say their commitment and professionalism reaches the higher standards. As a bride or a groom I would definitely put the planning of my wedding in their hands, sit back and relax knowing they will be there to make the show a real success.