SposiamoVi

Via degli Artisti, 6 - Florence Piazza Matteotti 2/4b - Genova, Genoa, IT IT 0006Z Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 67

About SposiamoVi

SposiamoVi is carefully chosen team of wedding planners in Italy who orchestrate original gatherings, beautiful cohesive weddings throughout Italy since 2006.

The company offers local offices situated in some of the most beautiful regions like Tuscany, Portofino and Amalfi, and a team of talented multilingual Senior planners with over 10-year experience and Junior planners with minimum 5-year experience.

SposiamoVi specialise in creating one-of-a-kind wedding experience that match your personality, style and vision.

They have knowledge, experience and resources to make your Italian wedding unforgettable.

How they can help:

Ceremonies, Readings, Music and vows
SposiamoVi has planned more than 600 ceremonies over the years; Symbolic, Humanist, Catholic, Church of England, Hindu, Jewish and Persian are just the beginning of the list.
SposiamoVi knows how magical a ceremony can be if the right words are used to describe and join the wedding couple.
They will put you in touch with your skilled and professional celebrant who will customize your ceremony to your story, personal taste and requirements.

Design and Styling
Let SposiamoVi help stimulate your creativity and guide it clearly towards a radiant stylish wedding that shows your personality through beautiful décor and tables to stationary and floral displays.
Their three steps to high style:
- First you discuss your initial ideas for design, theme and style.
- Then they create a unique visual approach based on your personalities, styles and chosen location.
- From that, SposiamoVi develops a decor concept that interweaves the details of the entire day.

Food and Wine
SposiamoVi have a proven recipe for an essential delicious wedding experience and will help you create the best culinary solutions to suit your guests, budget and taste buds.
Talk to them about your favorite fare and together they’ll prepare a feast of distinctively sublime taste.

Concierge service
Inviting your guests to travel abroad for your wedding, with its implicit logistics is often a daunting task.

SposiamoVi's concierge service will allow you to relax while they pamper your guests to a luxury experience. A dedicated staff member is at your disposal for any kind of suggestion and tip, from hotel and travel recommendations, to beauty services and exclusive activities to experience during your stay.

Your concierge even collects and organizes your RSVPs, coordinates guest dietary and event attendance information and will create a private and personalized wedding website for you.

Venues: Where, Why and How?
SposiamoVi knows how to get the most out of your chosen venue and can suggest you how you can exploit its beauty using all the areas available.

Entertainment
The possibilities are endless and sometimes getting the balance right to appeal to the wide range of guests at your wedding can be difficult.
Talk to them about what kind of entertainment you want and they'll strike all the right notes for you.

009191R1E017

SposiamoVi 6
SposiamoVi 7
  • O

OaimisNic · Married on 08/03/2019

Sara Bartolini is amazing!

My husband and I discovered our wedding venue in Fiesole by accident during our Europe trip in 2018, we left the place with both excitement and cluelessness in terms of how to pull it off. After coming back to NY, we started searching online for a wedding planner, when I saw Sara’s profile and examples of previous weddings she organized, I immediately knew inside that she would be the one. Our first phone call confirmed my thoughts and I cannot be happier about my choice! Over the 9 months preparation period Sara and I exchanged hundreds of emails, Sara has been extremely responsive, patient and helpful. She provided recommendations of vendors based on our budget and ideas and they turned out to be all perfect! She gave us the wedding exactly as we envisioned and even went beyond our expectations! We were initially not sure if we should have a firework show, but Sara convinced us and it turned out to be the most memorable moment of the wedding and best decision made. Almost all of our guests told us that this was the best wedding they’ve been to and none of these would have happened without Sara and her team! They gave us a wedding we will never forget and we cannot thank Sara and her team enough.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Ashley Sodano · Married on 06/30/2019

Simply priceless

A year and a half ago I had a vision for my destination wedding in Positano- lemons, ceramics and colorful flowers, simply an authentic Amalfi Coast experience. At this time, a friend recommended Sposiamovi and today, I am left speechless with their services and especially their wedding planner, Valentina. Rewind to 3 weeks ago, I could have not been more pleased with the four days of events, Valentina had put together for us. From our rehearsal to welcome dinner to boat excursion to wedding day to farewell beach & brunch party. Each event was unique and left my wedding guests talking about each day wondering how the next day would possibly get any better.

While I knew Valentina had a lot on her plate, being the only wedding planner for the Amalfi Coast and surrounding area, she always made me feel special and as if I was the only wedding she was planning in that moment. My husband, Luigi & I could have done this without Valentina. Our situation was a bit different where we had 50% of the guests coming from the USA & the other 50% from Italy. She always did double the work without even being asked. She would explain everything in English and Italian so, no one was left out. I have no words to describe Valentina’s professionalism, determination and creativity. She exceeded my expectations. She was there for us every step of the way even upon my arrival home, she sent us a warm message.

When you think about planning the “best day of your life” you feel excited and happy. However, imagine planning that day and leaving it in someone else’s hands in another country? Well, from day 1, I put my trust and confidence in Valentina because of the person she was- organized, understanding, personable and honest. She made me feel at ease when planning my dream wedding. Valentina communicated with me EVERY day, for a year and a half and kept me updated on the good, bad and ugly. If something was bad and ugly, she always had a solution or plan b, to fix that. I made some changes last minute and she always was there to assist me and make it a reality. I want to share a story about something that was not necessarily wedding related to explain the type of person Valentina is. I was feeling sick the night before my wedding. I was a worried mess and losing my voice. Valentina had ice cream delivered to my villa and the following morning went to the pharmacy to buy me medicine and a nebulizer. These are some of the little things I will never forget. She is the most genuine person I met. She is not only my wedding planner but, now a lifelong friend.

I can go on and on about what an amazing wedding planner Valentina is but, words can never describe what she made happen for my wedding weekend. What she did is priceless. Luigi & I are forever grateful. GRAZIE!

Sent on 07/18/2019

• What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 12

• Audiodress.com - Serviziodj.com
    Audiodress.com - Serviziodj.com Wedding DJs

Alice, Cinzia, Silvia and all the ladies of the crew are simply joyful in their working approach, they manage high level events in all the exclusive venues of Italy, this let us be involved too in receptions that take place in stunning landscapes and incredible venues across the italian country! Grazie ragazze!

• Musica Evento
    Musica Evento Wedding Bands

Everybody at Musica Evento loves to work with SposiamoVi! Thanks to SposiamoVi, we've played in the most amazing locations in Italy and each event was fabulous and perfectly designed based on the couples' taste. It takes a deep knowledge of all planning aspects to be able to reach the top and that's exactly what SposiaVi has. Highly recommended for couples coming from abroad and willing to make they're special day in Italy breathless and unique.

• Italy Wedding Reporter
    Italy Wedding Reporter Wedding Photographers

I've met Cinzia and Alice of SposiamoVi in 2008, at the beginning of my career as a wedding photographer. So far we've worked together on many occasions and I can only say their commitment and professionalism reaches the higher standards. As a bride or a groom I would definitely put the planning of my wedding in their hands, sit back and relax knowing they will be there to make the show a real success.

• Via degli Artisti, 6 - Florence Piazza Matteotti 2/4b - Genova, Piazza Matteotti 2/4b - Genova Genoa, IT, IT 0006Z See on map
    +39 331 1848207 (Phone number)
    0039-055 434004 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm Saturday and Sundays by appointment only