Richmond, Richmond, VA 23238 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Simply Fleur De Lis

Simply Fleur De Lis is a wedding planning company located in Richmond, Virginia. The owner, Jena Flurer, is a creative individual who feels honored to be a part of her clients’ love stories. Whether you require partial or day-of planning guidance, she is on-hand to help you achieve the wedding day you’ve always dreamed of.

Simply Fleur De Lis offers an array of planning and design packages. These include services for micro weddings and elopements, as well as options for partial planning, month-of coordination, and more. Jena can also provide you with a list of reliable vendors that she is familiar with. This helps to streamline the planning process and ensures that your wedding is in capable hands. Jena is happy to collaborate with you to make your dream come true and encourages you to contact her for more information regarding her services.

Follow Simply Fleur De Lis on

4 Reviews for Simply Fleur De Lis

• Lauren

Lauren Hager · Married on 11/07/2020

Jena was amazing!

I knew planning a wedding from a different state (living in TX and our wedding was in VA) was going to be a challenge at times, which is why I had decided to book a month-of coordinator. Through our venue, I had found Jena and she was nothing short of amazing to work with throughout our entire wedding planning process!!
    Over the course of a year and a half, she communicated with me every single month to check in and see if there was anything she could do/recommend/organize, and it put my mind at such ease! Coming down to the last couple of months and especially the month before the wedding, Jena was so thorough and so communicative with the vendors and the details!!
    It was so fun to finally (!!!) meet her at our rehearsal and she absolutely rocked it through our entire wedding weekend. She made me feel so confident in her abilities on the day of our wedding, that it felt like I didn't have to worry about anything! She was so professional but also friendly- our entire bridal party and parents were so impressed with her skills. It was a PLEASURE to work with her and I would 1000% recommend her to make your wedding perfect!!

Sent on 11/15/2020
  • Mallory

Mallory Burns · Married on 10/03/2020

Jena is the BEST!

Jena Flurer was my month of wedding planner and I would recommend her over and over and over again! She was truly exceptional and made my wedding planning experience, especially during a pandemic, so much better. Not only is she incredibly organized and on top of literally everything, she is a joy to be around, even in her emails, she brings comfort to the stress that comes with planning, and she does not miss a beat. Jena is detail oriented, incredibly responsive, patient and resourceful - she's truly the best! I honestly teared up when I saw her bring our vision to life on the day of. Everything was just perfect, and I am so blessed -- Thank you Jena for being such a great partner in our wedding journey. We are forever grateful!

Sent on 11/12/2020

Simply Fleur De Lis FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1700
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Simply Fleur De Lis

Jena Flurer

Jena Flurer

Owner + planner

Hi friend!

My name is Jena and I am the owner + lead planner at Simply Fleur De Lis!

I married my college sweetheart (Matt) in June 2014. I graduated with my Juris Doctorate, in May of 2015. Fun fact, I graduated law school when our daughter was just shy of 2 weeks old. Looking back it was a crazy time! After becoming a mom I wanted a career in which I would be able to be home to be apart of all the firsts and that is when wedding planning found me! I began planning weddings in the summer of 2016 and have been in love with it since! In 2020, I completed a digital sketching course, in order to enhance my design skills!

I love all things disney, the beach and margartias! When I am not planning weddings on weekends, I am updating our 90's home and spending time with my family!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Richmond Richmond, VA, 23238 See on map
    8042520405 (Phone number)
    Location of (Simply Fleur De Lis)