Cody Smith Weddings

Charlottesville, VA View map Visit website

Based out of Charlottesville, Virginia, Cody Smith Weddings is a wedding planning business. The owner, Cody Smith, is an experienced professional who has spent years organizing many weddings and other special events. Since establishing her company, Cody has had the honor of bringing her client's dreams to life.

Cody Smith Weddings provides packages for those requiring full planning, partial guidance, and day-of coordination services. Their most comprehensive collection is ideal for those who feel daunted at the prospect of organizing their entire celebration. This option includes consultations, budget analysis, timelines, venue sourcing, vendor management, day-of coordination, and much more. With many great links to venues and suppliers throughout the surrounding area, you can plan the day you deserve with the help of Cody Smith.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned
  • Tyler
    Tyler V. Getting married on 10/22/2022

Hire cody asap

If you truly want to know just how incredibly Cody is, consider the fact that I am writing this review and my wedding is still 10 months away. When I was inquiring of what felt like hundreds of wedding planners, Cody was the only one who emailed me within the hour and immediately requested that we jump on a phone call together to talk more about the wedding and me and my fiance as a couple. It was less than 5 minutes into the call that I knew she was the wedding planner for us. Cody has truly gone ABOVE & BEYOND in helping me plan my wedding from creating our layout, giving me a list of vendors & recommendations to secure, helping me negotiate rates with the vendors and pointing me in the right direction when I wasn't quite sure what I wanted. Shoot, she even secured me an incredible caterer after they had already told me my venue was too far away because even the catering company knows she is worth it. Cody is so incredibly knowledgeable on ALL things wedding related. I honestly couldn't imagine trying to plan this wedding without her. She may not have a ton of reviews just yet, but I guarantee you will not be even the slightest bit disappointed with her service.
    Ted W. Getting married on 03/12/2022

You NEED Cody for your wedding!

Cody is the absolute greatest! If you are even considering a wedding planner for your wedding, you NEED her! We have been working with her to plan our wedding in March and we are so grateful for her guidance, professionalism, and coordination with our venue and vendors. She has helped us navigate the most economical routes for many things, helped us plan for things that would have been huge oversights, and done all of this in a manner that feels like working with someone who is one of your closest friends. Her decades of experience in wedding and event planning are reflected in everything she does. We cannot recommend her enough, and will be our personal recommendation to any friends or family getting married in the future.
    Sara P. Married on 07/03/2021

Cody and her team exceeded our expectations!

Choosing Cody to be our wedding planner was absolutely the best decision we could have made and we cannot recommend her enough. We worked with her for over two years because of COVID postponements and each time we postponed, she took care of rescheduling everything with our vendors. We honestly do not know what we would have done without all of her guidance and encouragement along the way. When we finally did have our wedding, the day was completely stress-free because of her and every detail was more beautiful than we could have imagined. Cody truly pours her heart into each of her weddings and we will be forever grateful for everything she did to make our wedding day the best day of our lives.

Charlottesville, Virginia Charlottesville, VA, 22901
Location of (Cody Smith Weddings)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding