Chesterfield, Chesterfield, VA 23838 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Simply Charmed Weddings and Events

Simply Charmed Weddings and Events provides all the planning and coordination services for your wedding or event. We handle all the to-do so you can focus solely on I Do. Let us handle this one day, you have your entire lives together!

We have three reasons to hire a wedding coordinator/planner:

1. We relieve your stress. Father of the bride gone MIA? We got you. Cake lady running late? We are on it. Stain in a groomsman's shirt? Our Tide pen is already ready.

2. We've got the goods. Coordinators are like fairy godmothers. We've got a stocked emergency kit. Mints, safety pins, super glue, bobby pins, first aid kit. Basically anything that could possibly go wrong- we have a solution for in our giant bag.

3. We do all the things. We make your timeline. We contact your vendors. We do your layout. All before your big day. Aren't you already feeling more relaxed?

Whether you choose us or another coordination company, we strongly encourage you have SOMEONE professional to be the point person for your day (but we really hope its us!)

Contact us today for a free consultation, and be ready to tell your proposal story- we love those!

awesomesaucephotography 126 51 1013378 1571761772
awesomesaucephotography 126 51 1013378 1571761772

5 Reviews for Simply Charmed Weddings and Events

Kate · Married on 10/26/2019

Great Day-Of Coordinator!

My husband and I were on the fence about hiring a day-of coordinator for our wedding, but we are so happy that we decided to book Tatiana. Although I was able to purchase/make all of my decorations, I knew I would need someone to make my vision come to life on our wedding day and Tatiana did so perfectly. She was indispensable on our wedding day – she showed up early and stayed until the last minute, making sure that everything ran smoothly and that we didn’t need anything throughout the night. From searching for and finding our misplaced cake topper, to moving flower arrangements, to bringing us drinks, to herding our guests and keeping our timeline on track, Tatiana was in the background making sure the whole day was flawless. She was very professional, easy to work with, quick to respond to emails/texts, and was so helpful orchestrating plans with our numerous other vendors. We (and our families) didn’t have to worry about a thing on our wedding day thanks to Tatiana. We highly recommend Simply Charmed Events!

Sent on 11/29/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 10/05/2019

October 5, 2019

Tatiana is very organized and very good at what she does. Our wedding ran so smoothly and we were on time or ahead of time for our whole night. People are still talking about how it was one of the smoothest ran weddings that they’ve been to. It was the most perfect night and she was a big part of making that happen!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Simply Charmed Weddings and Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Simply Charmed Weddings and Events 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Chesterfield Chesterfield, Virginia, 23838 See on map
    804-315-3305 (Phone number)
    Location of (Simply Charmed Weddings and Events)