De Malay Celebrations, LLC

Chesterfield, VA View map Visit website

De Malay Celebrations LLC is a full-service wedding and event planning company located in Chesterfield, Virginia. Teresa, the owner and chief planner, offers beginning-to-end planning assistance to prospective newlyweds. She will tailor her talents according to your vision, whether you desire a fairy tale celebration or a rock-and-roll-themed punk party for your special day.

Balancing creative flair with a keen eye for detail is paramount to the team's approach at De Malay Celebrations. From recommending vendors to coordinating wedding stationery and venue setup, Teresa will oversee every aspect of your day. She takes care of RSVPs and guest lists, menus and programs, and organizes accommodation for guests if required. Her two standard packages include full-scale planning and day-of coordination. You can connect with her and begin bringing your dream day to life with effortlessness and elegance.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$875

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,300

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Natascha
    Natascha O. Married on 09/11/2021

Great to work with

If you were on the fence about hiring a wedding coordinator like I was, I can tell you that you definitely need one. Teresa was a HUGE help during the wedding. Without her, I don't think things would have gone as smoothly as they did. Instead of having my mom take care of and coordinate the vendors and making sure that we were on schedule, she could enjoy this special day. I also think Teresa is very reasonably priced and she's responsive and very professional. She made sure that my wedding vision came true and I'm extremely grateful to have been able to work with her.

Hi Natascha,
    Thank you for your kind words. I enjoyed working with you. I think the wedding went great, and most important, that you are happy.
    As you know, I'm here to help you with your future events.
    Thank you for adding a picture with me! I didn't expected, and I love it!
  • Adrienne
    Adrienne F. Married on 09/04/2021

I love Teresa’s creativity, positive energy and attention to detail

Teresa planned and coordinated our going-away party. She was very professional, friendly, punctual, always on top of things. The party was a huge success. I highly recommend her.

De Malay Celebrations, LLC's reply:

It was my pleasure Adrienne!
    Thank you for your review. I am very happy I worked with you on your our going - away party.
    As always, please do not hesitate to contact me for your future events. Thank you!
    Autumn H. Married on 11/21/2020

Friend first, amazing coordinator second

Since day one, Teresa has made sure that we knew we weren't alone in planning our big day. She took care of all the little details, meeting with me until late hours, getting to the ceremony early to decorate and so much more. She's amazing!! If you're searching for an event coordinator who is a friend before anything, search no more.

De Malay Celebrations, LLC's reply:

Thank you Autumn, and you are most welcome!
    It was my pleasure to be part of your big day.
    Remember that I will always be here to help you with any of your future events. :)

Pricing

De Malay Celebrations, LLC Price Rates

Chesterfield, Virginia Chesterfield, VA, 23832
Location of (De Malay Celebrations, LLC)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding