Creative Joy Event Solutions

Forest, VA View map Visit website
$1,800 Package Price

$1,800 Package Price

Wedding planning and coordination that won't break the bank with over 7 years of experience. We are truly creative and are looking forward to partnering with you during this exciting time!

CJES is a Limited Liability Company

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Brandy
    Brandy B. Married on 05/10/2021

THE BEST Dynamic Duo Wedding Planners!

If you are looking for a wedding planner then look no further! You need to hire this amazing dynamic duo Donna & Brandon at Creative Joy Event solutions. They exceeded all of our expectations. They guided and communicated with us from day 1 to wedding day and took our dream wedding and made it a reality without all the wedding stress! Chris and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect flawless day! Thanks again for everything ;)

Creative Joy Event Solutions's reply:

We absolutely loved being a part of your 100% DIY wedding! We're in love with the vineyard and can't wait for y'all to start hosting events of your own! Congratulations again on your wonderful marriage!
  • Lauren
    Lauren H. Married on 04/24/2021

The Best Ever

I would highly recommend Donna and her team for any of your events. If you want a smooth stress free experience she is the one. Monthly payments were a breeze and flexible. I believe the mark of a truly good planner is to keep you calm and bug everyone else and that's exactly what I got. If you aren't physically in her area, that's no problem. We didn't meet in person until the day before our wedding but we'd been planning for a year. By the time we met face to face she was already family! All in all the greatest!

Creative Joy Event Solutions's reply:

Lauren! You and your family were absolutely incredible! Meredith and I loved every second of working with you. I will miss our regular chats and planning sessions. Can't wait to hear the amazing things you, Greg, and Jude get into!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Creative Joy Event Solutions 1
Discount

Essential and frontline workers, college students, teachers, active duty military, and veterans can receive $50 off any package when you mention your company, school, or affiliation!

Team

Donna Radford
Donna Radford
Wedding Planner and Coordinator

I've been planning and coordinating weddings with Creative Joy for over 6 years! I love serving my hometown of Lynchburg, VA and the surrounding areas to provide budget-minded, perspective-bringing planning and coordination.

Brandon Radford
Brandon Radford
Wedding Planner and Coordinator

Working with clients and making their big day as effortless as possible has been a passion of mine since 2016. Watching families have some of the most memorable days of their lives is one of my most favorite things about weddings and events. We would love to serve your family during this huge moment!

Meredith Mathis
Meredith Mathis
Wedding Planner and Coordinator

I chose to be a part of the wedding/event industry because I love being able to see someone's vision for a day become a reality. Having the opportunity to make someone's dream event happen is an awesome experience and it's something that I have a passion for. At the end of the day, if the client is happy and has had their vision brought to life, I've done my job.

338 Wyndhurst Drive Forest, VA, 24502
336-872-0479
Location of (Creative Joy Event Solutions)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding