Creative Joy Event Solutions Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lolly B. Married on 10/30/2021

Best Planner Ever!!!

Donna was so amazing and created the most beautiful bridal shower for my daughter. I wanted to enjoy the shower and not worry about all the details of organizing an event. Donna did not miss a single detail from the invitations, decorations, food, games & photography. I knew Donna would do a great job but she truly wowed me! Everyone was in awe of how beautiful the venue was decorated and how great the food was. Thank you, Donna!!

Creative Joy Event Solutions's reply:

Lolly!! Being a part of Taylor's bridal shower was a dream! It was an honor to be able to help you celebrate her!
  • Brandy
    Brandy B. Married on 05/10/2021

THE BEST Dynamic Duo Wedding Planners!

If you are looking for a wedding planner then look no further! You need to hire this amazing dynamic duo Donna & Brandon at Creative Joy Event solutions. They exceeded all of our expectations. They guided and communicated with us from day 1 to wedding day and took our dream wedding and made it a reality without all the wedding stress! Chris and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect flawless day! Thanks again for everything ;)

Creative Joy Event Solutions's reply:

We absolutely loved being a part of your 100% DIY wedding! We're in love with the vineyard and can't wait for y'all to start hosting events of your own! Congratulations again on your wonderful marriage!
  • Lauren
    Lauren H. Married on 04/24/2021

The Best Ever

I would highly recommend Donna and her team for any of your events. If you want a smooth stress free experience she is the one. Monthly payments were a breeze and flexible. I believe the mark of a truly good planner is to keep you calm and bug everyone else and that's exactly what I got. If you aren't physically in her area, that's no problem. We didn't meet in person until the day before our wedding but we'd been planning for a year. By the time we met face to face she was already family! All in all the greatest!

Creative Joy Event Solutions's reply:

Lauren! You and your family were absolutely incredible! Meredith and I loved every second of working with you. I will miss our regular chats and planning sessions. Can't wait to hear the amazing things you, Greg, and Jude get into!
    Kristin N. Married on 09/12/2020

Absolutely Amazing! - The Perfect Wedding Planning Team

(Groom speaking…) CJES is the perfect planner that will take care of anything for you, all you have to do is ask. They took care of any and all things, from our wedding website to putting together lists of vendors for us to choose from, and handling all contracts and communications with the vendors.

We began working with Donna, Brandon and Meredith with CJES in late 2019. With the onset of the pandemic we decided to push our wedding from September 12, 2020 to June 12, 2021 and CJES was fully supportive. They didn’t ask for more than the original quoted price and assured us they would be there for us through the whole process, no matter how long it took or what hoops we had to jump through to reschedule with our vendors. Once we initially met with them, showed them our venue and vision, they put together a perfect design that incorporated everything we wanted. Donna went to bat for us at all hours throughout our planning process. There were times when the stylist didn’t show or our signs were damaged and there wasn’t time to order a new one, one call to CJES and our worries were over, they took care of everything. They’re extremely organized and kept us on track, even with the rescheduling with multiple vendors. One of the best things is that Donna has an amazing command presence and is able to keep everyone in order and on track. From the rehearsal dinner and dealing with unruly groomsman, to the ceremony and throughout the reception she ensured everything was covered and went flawlessly. In the event throughout the night we (bride and groom) had a request, we knew we could go to Donna and she would make it happen. She has people for everything you need and is fully committed to ensuring you have the wedding of your dreams in the way you envisioned it. Beyond simply being our wedding planner, we felt as though we were truly sharing one of our most cherished moments with new friends that had our every interest in mind. We have zero complaints and recommend you to consider no one other than CJES for your wedding planning. Our only complaint is that we have nothing more on the horizon to plan and will miss our scheduled phone calls.

(Bride Here) - If you are on the fence about whether or not you think you need a wedding planner or even just a day of coordinator, hiring CJES will be the best decision you've ever made. They took all the stress out of the wedding planning, so my fiance any I were able to enjoy the process. I call CJES our "lifesavers" because that's exactly what they do.

Creative Joy Event Solutions's reply:

Wow! I'm absolutely speechless! Thank you for the kind words Kristin and Jake, we are truly honored to know you and consider you friends.
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn Married on 07/11/2020

Run to this woman

We chose Donna as our day-of coordinator and it was the best decision we made throughout the entire planning process. She emailed me every month with guidance and we had a meeting about three weeks before the wedding. On the day of the wedding, she took care of absolutely everything. Mom and I were free to enjoy the day. I still think about how lucky we were to have her.

Creative Joy Event Solutions's reply:

Katelyn, you are so kind! Meredith and I loved being a part of your day and wish you and KC the happiest of lives together!
  • Trevor
    Trevor P. Married on 12/10/2019

Why worry and stress? Hire CJES!

Can I give any higher compliment to Creative Joy Event Solutions than by saying my wedding day flowed flawlessly, I was totally stress free, and I hardly knew CJES was busily working in the background? I doubt it! The services and professionalism of CJES went above and beyond. Their attention to detail and attention to our requests was impeccable. If you've read this far into the review...stop now and reach out to Donna! Trust the words of a groom who now has a very happy wife.

Creative Joy Event Solutions's reply:

It was such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding, it will be one of our favorites forever. I'm also loving the rhyming and the fact that you have a very happy wife. That's the most important thing! Thank you!
    Alexis W. Married on 09/28/2019

Couldn't have done it without them!

I can't even express how thankful I am to have hired Donna with Creative Joy Event Solutions, LLC! She was available to answer whatever questions we came up with and was able to fill in the gaps that we didn't even know we had. I couldn't imagine the day without her and her husband. They made it beyond perfect!

Creative Joy Event Solutions's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! I loved working with you and Ronnie, you are absolutely incredible people.
    Betty W. Married on 09/07/2019

CJES will help make your special day effortless!!

CJES made our wedding worry-free and it went off without a single hitch! Their assistance was invaluable with both the setup and the ceremony!!! We are two very happy widowed people who found love again, and CJES made our wedding experience a very joy-filled event! Our every need was met, and they went above and beyond our expectations in making our ceremony very special! Thank you, Donna and Brandon, from the bottom of our hearts for everything!!

Creative Joy Event Solutions's reply:

Thank you Betty for the super kind words! I really appreciate it! Congratulations to you and Ronnie, looking forward to watching your love grow!
  • Ania
    Ania G. Married on 06/29/2019

CJES is Amazing!

When we first started planning a wedding, we were on the fence about a wedding planner. Being new to wedding planning, we kept asking ourselves, “should we get one?” and “do we need one?”. We asked ourselves these questions over & over, and then we met Donna. There are NOT enough good words to describe Donna but I will start with what we think describes her best and that is genuine. When I first started reaching out planners, Donna was the first I talked to and the last – the moment I talked to her we knew instantly that this girl and company would make our dream become a reality and she did. Donna truly cares about you and your day just as much as you do. It was evident when planning for our special day and evident the day of. She came in ready to go and held our hand throughout the entire process – I was definitely freaking out a few times (and that’s an understatement!) and every single time she was there cheering me on, supporting me, getting me whatever I needed, etc. During our rehearsal dinner, Donna stood in front of our families and bridal party and said “Starting right now, Ania & Christian know nothing, and I know EVERYTHING!” I didn’t that we could love her more until she said that. It was SO evident how much she wanted us to enjoy our day and how stress and carefree she truly wanted to make it. It was SO evident that our family and friends noticed it too. Before Donna left for the night, my dad went up to her as well and thanked her. He told us that night “She really cares about you I saw it all night” and we knew that too ☺ The whole day and night when smooth and I owe it to Donna. A wedding is scary, nerve wrecking, and stressful. With Donna, all of that is gone. We are truly sad that our wedding is over because that means we won’t be talking to Donna as much although I am positive we will remain friends as she was just too important to us for us to let her go! For all the brides and grooms out there, your wedding is your one special day where everything is about you and there should not be ONE thing getting in your way – Donna will ensure that happens. We love you Donna!!! Love always, Ania & Christian

Creative Joy Event Solutions's reply:

Ania! You and Christian are incredible and I am thrilled I was able to be a part of your wedding. It was an absolute honor and I’m so glad I could serve you guys. Those feelings of support and relief are exactly why I do this job. Thank you for your kind words and feedback.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey S. Married on 06/22/2019

CJES has everything under control

We hired Creative Joy Event Solutions as our "Day-Of" Coordinator for our June 2019 wedding. Donna and Tess were the single most important vendors on our wedding day. We met with Donna a few weeks in advance and she contacted and organized all of our vendors from there. Her monthly email check-ins kept me on track throughout the planning process. She ran the show at our rehearsal dinner and she made it so I didn't have to think or worry about a thing on our big day. I didn't even worry about what time it was or where to be because I knew Donna had everything under control. She took all of my crazy ideas and offhand comments, remembered everything, and made it all reality. Everything from cue-ing the processional to gathering family members for photos; from setting up our outdoor ceremony to grabbing my deodorant mid-dinner; from handing out vendor payments to managing family dynamics; from tearing down the reception to just being a great friend and helper. Donna (and Tess) were absolutely the glue that held our wedding day together and kept me from stressing about a single detail. If you are on the fence about hiring a coordinator - do it! And definitely hire Creative Joy Event Solutions!

Creative Joy Event Solutions's reply:

Kelsey, thank you so much for the high praise! I can't wait to continue seeing the amazing pictures from your day!
  • Samantha
    Samantha R. Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Value

I don’t think there are actual words to describe how delightful it was to work with Donna at Creative Joy Events. We chose to go with her full service offering, and it was honestly the best thing to happen to our June 2019 wedding. Throughout the process Donna listened to what we wanted as a couple and helped make our visions come to life! She never hesitated to go above and beyond to make sure our day was exactly how we wanted it. Whether that meant fielding the million questions/texts I was sending her way (it was seriously a lot), or handling any curve ball in the planning process like a pro – she was there and ready to make things go smoothly (which she did, every time). On the day of the wedding, I was not stressed AT ALL because I knew Donna & Brandon had everything covered from the décor to keeping us all on schedule. Everything came out beautifully and it was all because of CJES. So thank you Donna, for making our wedding vision come to life and for taking something traditionally stressful and turning into something wonderful – you are a ROCK STAR. I HIGHLY recommend going with Donna and the CJES team for your wedding, you definitely won’t regret it (especially for her extremely reasonable & fair pricing).

Creative Joy Event Solutions's reply:

Samantha! Every part of the planning process was a joy to walk through with you. You and Dalton are gems and I feel honored to have been a part of your day. Thank for you the glowing review!
  • Patricia
    Patricia B. Married on 06/01/2019

Creative and supportive wedding planner

It was great to work with Donna of Creative Joy Event Solutions! My husband and I wanted to throw a reception 6 months after a courthouse ceremony. Donna was open minded to all of my ideas and helped me keep that vision going with her great suggestions and feedback. Creative Joy Events helped us track down and work with vendors, which was critical as we're from out of state.

Lastly, her day-of coordination services were excellent. She was calm and collected and helped me feel the same way. She was easily able to apply my vision to decor/decisions that I wasn't able to be around to make, so that when I came down to the venue it was 100% on theme and beautiful.

Creative Joy Event Solutions's reply:

Trish! Your vision and thoughtful design decisions were amazing! I absolutely loved working with you and Matt, thank you for the high praise. I truly appreciate it.
    Kalia W. Married on 09/22/2018

Loved working with CJES

Donna from CJES is a pleasure to work with! There were many things I was unsure about during the entire wedding process, but she was able to answer all my questions and concerns, and was extremely helpful throughout the entire wedding weekend. Donna and Brandon did such a wonderful job making sure the wedding went smoothly, took care of all my needs during the day, and helped me clean up all the decor at the end of the day! I had many compliments on how flawless the wedding went and I've got to say, if you want a team that delivers, Donna is your lady. She is by your side until everything is taken care of. I am so happy to have Donna and CJES there for me. Thank you!

Creative Joy Event Solutions's reply:

Kalia! We loved every second of working with you guys. I can't thank you enough for the high compliments. I can't wait to see where life takes you and Kirby!
  • Michelle
    Michelle G. Married on 09/01/2018

Donna was a godsend!

Donna was a total Godsend for our wedding. She was worth every penny. Donna took the time to know the vision of our wedding, how we wanted things to look and feel, and what was most important to my husband and I in each stage of our day. Donna was organized, professional, positive and fun. She coordinated with all of the vendors, made sure things were in place, and when they were not, quickly came up with a solution behind the scenes to fix it. I thought that I was on top of everything before the wedding but I can tell you - I was not - and the last thing I wanted to do while I was getting my hair and makeup done was put together place card holders, confirm vendors are where they are supposed to be, order food for our limo bus, get parking passes to people who forgot theirs, etc. Donna did a great job of being proactive and keeping the overall wedding and reception on track while also putting out the million little fires that cropped up as well. I highly recommend working with Donna!!

Creative Joy Event Solutions's reply:

Michelle! Thank you for the high compliments! You and Ryan were gems to work with and I am thrilled I was able to be a part of your day. Good luck with everything married life brings!