110 North Boulevard Apt 6, Richmond, VA 23220 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 59
  • Deals 1

About Belle Beauty Design and Events By Stacy Lunceford

Belle BEauty Design creates the event you've imagined. Knowing venues and the right fit vendors for your space, we bring it all together and make your vision come true. Through our connections, we take the stress off of you when it comes to scheduling, viewings and the finite details of your day. We can offer full wedding planing;or up to konth of- all of whichis customizabvle to your needs.

Planning's we offer:

Bridal Shower

Month of Wedding Planning

Partial Wedding Planning

Full Wedding Planning

Price's range from $1,200-$3,500

(All planning is customizable)

Our goal is to take all your stresses away. We want to make the planning and design process as easy and as fun as possible. You can sit back and relax know that we will take care of the rest, leaving you to enjoy your special event. We do it all! Let Belle Beauty help design your next event.

Follow Belle Beauty Design and Events By Stacy Lunceford on

Videos 1 Video

4 Reviews for Belle Beauty Design and Events By Stacy Lunceford

• Karen

Karen · Married on 07/03/2020

A "Must Hire" Wedding Coordinator!

Stacy made this 2020 coronavirus bride's dream wedding happen like there wasn't a worldwide pandemic. She didn't even blink!
    Stacy has been an amazing asset to us planning our wedding and we could not have been luckier to have her services. She was so responsive, organized, and remembered every detail I ever mentioned. She even referenced my wedding Pinterest page for inspiration when making recommendations to me. Then when coronavirus hit, she didn't miss a beat rescheduling and coordinating our vendor's responses. There were so many things we had not thought of that Stacy knew were necessary to our wedding, she was an invaluable resource, especially on our actual wedding day. She worked harder than any other vendor and even picked up my veil to help me down the steps as I walked down the aisle. When you're a bride on a budget you might try to cut corners to save money, but don't cut corners on a wedding coordinator. If you want to actually enjoy your wedding day and not stress, hire Stacy! She was so crucial to the perfection of our special day.

Sent on 10/04/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa Casanova · Married on 07/13/2019

Bold Beautiful Wedding of Our Dreams!

Erik Bowers and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Stacy Elise Lunceford at Belle Beauty Design and Events By Stacy Lunceford. Stacy was amazing! She made it so all we had to do was show up and enjoy the celebration with our friends and family. She was intuitive and took care of everything without me even having to ask. She showed grace and tact in dealing with delicate issues that came up during the event and I loved that I could ask her to handle things and know they were handled! She is extremely professional and went above and beyond to make our day everything we had envisioned! Without Stacy, we also would not have been able to get nearly as many discounts and amazing contacts as we did! We received so many compliments and wonderful feedback from on how amazing all of the decorations were...especially the flowers and lighting. Most importantly, Stacy made us her top priority and made us feel like family. She made sure everything was taken care of and ran as smoothly and efficiently as possible the day of the wedding. Cannot say enough amazing things about Stacy! Sincere thanks and gratitude, Melrik (7/13/2019, Institute for Contemporary Art at VCU)

Sent on 10/19/2020

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Belle Beauty Design and Events By Stacy Lunceford 1
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 110 North Boulevard Apt 6 Richmond, VA, 23220 See on map
    803-836-8323 (Phone number)
    Location of (Belle Beauty Design and Events By Stacy Lunceford)