Belle Beauty Design and Events By Stacy Lunceford

Richmond, VA View map

Belle Beauty Design creates the event you've imagined. Knowing venues and the right fit vendors for your space, we bring it all together and make your vision come true. Through our connections, we take the stress off of you when it comes to scheduling, viewings, and the finite details of your day. We can offer full wedding planning...or up to the month of...all of which is customizable to your needs.

The planning we offer:

Bridal Shower

Month of Wedding Planning

Partial Wedding Planning

Full Wedding Planning

Bachelorette & Bachelor Party planning

Price's range from $1,200-$3,900

(All planning is customizable)

Our goal is to take all your stress away. We want to make the planning and design process as easy and as fun as possible. You can sit back and relax knowing that we will take care of the rest, leaving you to enjoy your special event. We do it all! Let Belle Beauty help design your next event.

• Woman-owned

• Valentina
    Valentina Married on 10/17/2021

Amazing wedding planner!

If you’re on the fence on hiring a wedding coordinator I say go for it! We had all vendors booked, all contracts signed and mostly paid for, and didn’t think we needed one but we’re so happy we got her. Stacy is 100% worth it! She made the rest of the planning a breeze. I gave her a rough idea on what I want (lots and lots of pink) and she executed perfectly. She is very detailed. She made sure that even the very minor details, thing that I didn’t even think about (like silverware) was taken care of. She came up with detailed timeline for all our vendors and took over all the communications. All our vendors loved her and raves about how detailed she is. Wedding day came and everything went off without a hitch. I was so relaxed the entire day and was able to enjoy the night. She made sure all the gifts/cards/flowers got sent home to the right person. She even made sure that we have food and cake back in our room! Thank you Stacy!

Belle Beauty Design and Events By Stacy Lunceford's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your gorgeous wedding day. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness.
  • Madelyn
    Madelyn M. Married on 05/01/2021

Amazing experience

I am so glad I decided to go with Belle Beauty (Stacy) coordinator for my wedding. I didn’t have to worry about anything on my day. She was on top of everything and I couldn’t have asked for a better coordinator to make my day perfect!

Deals

Belle Beauty Design and Events By Stacy Lunceford 1
Exclusive

110 North Boulevard Apt 6 Richmond, VA, 23220
Location of (Belle Beauty Design and Events By Stacy Lunceford)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding