Belle Beauty Design and Events By Stacy Lunceford Reviews

View more information

• Valentina
    Valentina Married on 10/17/2021

Amazing wedding planner!

If you’re on the fence on hiring a wedding coordinator I say go for it! We had all vendors booked, all contracts signed and mostly paid for, and didn’t think we needed one but we’re so happy we got her. Stacy is 100% worth it! She made the rest of the planning a breeze. I gave her a rough idea on what I want (lots and lots of pink) and she executed perfectly. She is very detailed. She made sure that even the very minor details, thing that I didn’t even think about (like silverware) was taken care of. She came up with detailed timeline for all our vendors and took over all the communications. All our vendors loved her and raves about how detailed she is. Wedding day came and everything went off without a hitch. I was so relaxed the entire day and was able to enjoy the night. She made sure all the gifts/cards/flowers got sent home to the right person. She even made sure that we have food and cake back in our room! Thank you Stacy!

Belle Beauty Design and Events By Stacy Lunceford's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your gorgeous wedding day. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness.
  • Madelyn
    Madelyn M. Married on 05/01/2021

Amazing experience

I am so glad I decided to go with Belle Beauty (Stacy) coordinator for my wedding. I didn’t have to worry about anything on my day. She was on top of everything and I couldn’t have asked for a better coordinator to make my day perfect!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
    Austin Married on 11/07/2020

Excellent!

Stacy was exactly what I needed! I held out for a long time thinking I could plan it all on my own and when I couldn’t possibly do anymore planning and found her she was ready to do any and all things I needed. She decorated beautifully and really made my vision come true. She was always on time and responded promptly to all my questions.
    I can’t wait to use her again for other bug events! 10 stars in my book!
    Thank you Stacy!
  • Karen
    Karen Married on 07/03/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A "Must Hire" Wedding Coordinator!

Stacy made this 2020 coronavirus bride's dream wedding happen like there wasn't a worldwide pandemic. She didn't even blink!
    Stacy has been an amazing asset to us planning our wedding and we could not have been luckier to have her services. She was so responsive, organized, and remembered every detail I ever mentioned. She even referenced my wedding Pinterest page for inspiration when making recommendations to me. Then when coronavirus hit, she didn't miss a beat rescheduling and coordinating our vendor's responses. There were so many things we had not thought of that Stacy knew were necessary to our wedding, she was an invaluable resource, especially on our actual wedding day. She worked harder than any other vendor and even picked up my veil to help me down the steps as I walked down the aisle. When you're a bride on a budget you might try to cut corners to save money, but don't cut corners on a wedding coordinator. If you want to actually enjoy your wedding day and not stress, hire Stacy! She was so crucial to the perfection of our special day.
  • Melissa
    Melissa C. Married on 07/13/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Bold Beautiful Wedding of Our Dreams!

Erik Bowers and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Stacy Elise Lunceford at Belle Beauty Design and Events By Stacy Lunceford. Stacy was amazing! She made it so all we had to do was show up and enjoy the celebration with our friends and family. She was intuitive and took care of everything without me even having to ask. She showed grace and tact in dealing with delicate issues that came up during the event and I loved that I could ask her to handle things and know they were handled! She is extremely professional and went above and beyond to make our day everything we had envisioned! Without Stacy, we also would not have been able to get nearly as many discounts and amazing contacts as we did! We received so many compliments and wonderful feedback from on how amazing all of the decorations were...especially the flowers and lighting. Most importantly, Stacy made us her top priority and made us feel like family. She made sure everything was taken care of and ran as smoothly and efficiently as possible the day of the wedding. Cannot say enough amazing things about Stacy! Sincere thanks and gratitude, Melrik (7/13/2019, Institute for Contemporary Art at VCU)
    Kaylin V. Married on 05/11/2019

Highly recommend!

So grateful for Stacy’s help! She was so knowledgeable about vendors and made all the small details come together, while trying to make the day as stress free as possible for us! We couldn’t have done it without her!
  • Tanya
    Tanya Married on 06/19/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Works her butt off to make your day amazing

Stacy is an amazing team player and will work her butt off to make your day amazing!
    Lauren Married on 08/23/2014

Wonderful!

We hired Stacy as our month of wedding coordinator as we only really needed help on the day of our wedding. We met Sydney the morning of our wedding who was very pleasant and helpful. We had a minor weather event which meant we had to rearrange our timeline and move things into our rain location. They both did an awesome job getting everything packed up and then re-set up for our guests. It turned out to be the perfect day!