614 Beechwood Drive, Richmond, VA 22901 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About MADE Weddings and Events

MADE Weddings and Events specializes in Wedding Day Management. This package is for the bride that has planned her wedding day and wants to be able to relax and enjoy the fruits of her labor. Up to two months prior to your event date, MADE will work alongside you to tidy up those loose ends and execute your day. At Made Weddings and Events, we understand that executing the beautiful wedding you have planned can be an overwhelming task for any bride. That's where we come in. We specialize in providing comfort and care while helping brides navigate all of the final details and decisions required when planning a wedding with ease and grace. We consider it an honor to be chosen to assist you with your big day and will be with you every step of the way.

We are located in Charlottesville, Virginia and additionally serves the Richmond, Virginia area.

Follow MADE Weddings and Events on

pass 0014

• Videos 3

6 Reviews for MADE Weddings and Events

Monique · Married on 08/26/2017

As a full on poop on my boots Canadian cowgirl it was a surprise to me that my "Bridezilla" moment was over a tiara. I'm allergic to bees and in the mountains, with horses flowers are bee bait so I wanted to find a way to dress up my hair and I didn't want to use silk flowers or a veil - because well bees don't know the flowers are fake and veils are terrifying to horses. When I found out my vintage dress had a matching tiara my problem was solved until after a year of searching the found matching tiara turned out to be in Richmond Virginia. The lady who was selling it had been victimized by online scams in the past and was unwilling to do anything outside of a face to face transaction. Alberta is a long way from Virginia and just before planning an epic and ridiculous road trip I thought who could help me in Richmond? Well who helps with wedding? Wedding planners!! I did a bit of research in the area and came across Made Weddings; from the website I could sense that the team at MADE understands that what seems like an odd request can mean the world to someone. I talked to Denise and she was more than helpful, she made everything that once seemed impossible seamless. Without hesitation Denise contacted the seller and arranged to pick up the Tiara and shipped it to Canada. I got it last week! Denise sent me pictures of its journey and not only do I have the tiara I have a great wedding story and honestly it is so pretty I've been wearing it around the house when no one is home. Humour and class Denise, Thank-you for your humour and class.  Monique

Sent on 07/24/2017

Suzanne · Married on 06/23/2017

Oh Denise! She helped me plan the wedding of my dreams that I COULD AFFORD! She is the epitome of what I think of when I think of a wedding planner/event professional. She is an excellent listener and note-taker, insuring that the couple gets the wedding day that their hearts desire. She was there for me every single step of the way for planning and beyond! She was always calm, supportive, and proactive in every encounter that I had with her. On the day of my wedding I was literally blown away at her and her teams execution and organization! My husband and I could not be more happy with our decision to have MADE weddings and events be part of our memorable wedding day! We thank you, and we love you and the wonderful work that you do!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Justin · Married on 01/04/2017

If you are interested in having your vision brought to life but really don't know the ins and outs on where to begin, you can definitely trust MADE to not just knock it out the park but to also advise you every step of the way. The customer service and the value you added to my vision was phenomenal and I just want to THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 08/02/2016

MADE Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,595.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4