15286 Woodgrove Rd., Purcellville, VA 20132 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 2 to 150
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About Silverbrook Farm

Weddings at Silverbrook With its understated elegance, Silverbrook Farm offers several wedding venues, including a restored 19th century barn, and is the perfect site for formal or casual weddings.If it’s a country setting you desire, then the panoramic view of mountains, the extensive gardens (both formal and country), the cattle in the rolling meadow, and the 18th century house will speak to you. We offer several wedding venues; your choice will depend upon the number of guests invited. If you want an “at home” wedding, you can make Silverbrook your home for the wedding day. There are dressing rooms for the bride and her attendants and also for the groom. The entire house is open to you. We find that guests love strolling around the grounds and have been seen playing chess in the outdoor chess garden. Silverbrook Farm is also available for other special events.

Follow Silverbrook Farm on

Silverbrook Farm 7
  • Kati

Kati Hale · Married on 04/13/2019

The Most Magical Day

I don't even know where to start reviewing Silverbrook, and more importantly, Dottie. I found Silverbrook Farms by accident when looking for venues in the area, and fell in love with the photos on the website. I contacted Dottie and set up a time to come see the place as soon as possible. I knew on my drive in that I was already in trouble, the scenery of Northern Virginia in October was easy to fall in love with. But the minute I drove up, I was smitten. Dot greeted me with a hug and a glass of wine, and chatted with me all about the lovely history of the house and the land. The farmhouse is STUNNING, with just enough detail to be welcoming and eclectic without trying too hard. Every inch of the interior of the house is straight out of a magazine, with all the touches of family history. The gardens and grounds offer something for every taste, and beautiful in every season. The barn is well kept and turns out amazing in photos. The entire place is magical, and everything I had ever hoped for in a wedding venue. But all of that aside, the real gem is Dot. She is wonderful, kind, and warm and her influence is obvious all over the place. She is also willing to lend her expertise and knowledge to any question you may have, and she's organized and takes care of every detail. I did not worry about a single thing the entire day of my wedding - every minute was handled and if anything went wrong, I had no idea. I can't even begin to express how truly happy I am that I chose Silverbrook, and I wouldn't change a single thing. I am so grateful to Dot and to Natalie for making our wedding day the most amazing day of our lives so far, and I would tell anyone considering a wedding here not to even think of any place else, because you can't do better. Thank you, Dottie. (Photos by Paula Bartosiewicz Photography)

Sent on 07/28/2019
    Silverbrook Farm 19
    Silverbrook Farm 20
    Silverbrook Farm 21

Alexandra · Married on 09/15/2018

Silverbrook is magical. Once you see it, it’s hard to consider any place else. Dot is a very special person who you will immediately connect with and realize you’d like her to officiate your ceremony. It truly was the most beautiful ceremony I’ve witnessed (and I’m not saying it because it was mine!) When a hurricane was nearly making landfall on our wedding day, Dot helped with our contigency plan. She also has many many decorations you can use that have been collected over the years, but honestly the natural beauty is unparalleled. We can’t wait to visit her at her B&B for years to come. PS- definitely bury the bourbon!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Silverbrook Farm 22
  • dowling8889

Rachel · Married on 09/08/2018

My husband and I married at Silverbrook Farm 9.8.18. Our wedding was absolutely perfect. Dot (the owner/operator) IS Silverbrook. She is warm, beautiful, so accommodating. Dot told my then fiancé and I that it was important to her that we felt like we were getting married at home, and that totally resonated with us. For what you pay, the value is unparalleled compared to other venues we toured in the area. You get access to the house, barn, and outbuildings for the full week of your wedding. One wedding a week means the venue is able to be completely perfect for you and devoted to your needs. You and your friends/family can come and go as you please to set up for your big day. We also used Silverbrook for our rehearsal dinner location at no extra charge. Dot has sheds full of wedding decorations, silverware, dish-ware, and antique items completely available to create the wedding of your dreams. We stayed at Silverbrook on our wedding night, which was also included. Dot is available, willing and able to make your wedding exactly as you imagine it, and the beauty of Silverbrook is intoxicating. My guests can't get over the great time that was had by all and my husband and I had our dream wedding. We can't wait to visit Silverbrook in the future and relive our perfect day!!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Silverbrook Farm's reply:

Thank you Rachel. It was my honor and extreme pleasure to host your wedding
    at Silverbrook Farm. You and Shane were so great to work with and the love
    between you was so heart warming. I welcome you back to stay with me anytime. cheers, dot

• 15286 Woodgrove Rd. Purcellville, 20132 See on map