Original Tuscan Wedding

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

Original Tuscan Wedding is a wedding and event planning business in Florence, Italy that was established in 2004. The business was founded by an American who has lived in Tuscany for more than 25 years. The OTW team started the first native English-speaking wedding planning agency in Tuscany. Our background is in sales, marketing, international events and logistics. We help couple plan unforgettable destination weddings in the region of Tuscany.

Our experience makes your destination wedding in Italy not only possible, but a complete pleasure as you know every aspect of this adventure will run seamlessly

• Full Wedding Planning: Original Tuscan Weddings is here to help you solve problems, plan, coordination and overcome language barriers while you have a stress-free experience throughout the planning process and especially on the wedding day.
  • Venue Suggestions: We collaborate with the most beautiful venues in Florence and throughout Tuscany with a specialty in winery weddings. We assist you in choosing the venue that fits your size group and your budget.
  • Vendor Bookings: Our network includes local top-notch wedding photographers, caterers, entertainers, florists, transportation companies and hair and makeup artists to make each part of your day magical. We assist with contracts.
  • Coordination Expertise: Having a background in logistics and being native English speakers who live in Italy, you feel immediately comfortable knowing your event will run smoothly from set up to the very end. We help vendors be their best while making sure your experience is everything you hope it will be.
  • Budget Tracking; From our first contact you will receive a clear quote and we liase with each vendor/venue to ensure all contracts are clear and keep you on track for your payments as we know you lead busy lives and these prompts help you stay on track. We provide full timelines for every event.
  • Concept & Design: We work with the best florists, music consultants and lighting experts so whatever your vision, we make it come true with the added Tuscan flare to ensure the overall look works best with the natural beauty of the venues
  • SPECIAL SERVICES AND EVENTS:
  1. Elopements "Just for 2"
  2. Celebrant/Officiant Service
  3. Rehearsal Dinners and Welcome Parties
  4. Vow Renewals
  5. Family Reunion Events

See our website www.originaltuscanwedding.com and contact us at info@originaltuscanwedding.com

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Mariah
    Mariah P. Getting married on 09/19/2023

The most magical, organized elopement with Original Tuscan Wedding

Wow, just wow! We eloped in Tuscany in September 2023, and Original Tuscan Wedding went above and beyond to make our wedding such a beautiful, memorable day. We originally decided on OTW because of how quickly Elizabeth replied to our initial inquiries and sent us details on pricing, locations, etc. — this was the best decision, because she was just as organized and responsive throughout the entire planning process. My husband and I frequently joked we had next to no wedding stress because Elizabeth was so efficient in taking care of everything for us. We really liked her elopement “package” options, which included trusted vendors, help searching for a venue, clear add-on options, and more. Everything was so painless, which was especially nice since we were located in Canada and couldn’t physically visit during covid lockdowns. It was also lovely that Elizabeth was our officiant as she got to know us throughout the experience, making the ceremony very intimate.

Our actual wedding day went seamlessly, largely due to Elizabeth coordinating everything while my husband and I focused on getting ready and enjoying the moment. I felt like the flowers, arch, ceremony setup, table, and photographer just magically materialized because I didn’t have to think of any of it! My biggest fear with eloping was that I would feel “alone” in moments you would usually have a bridesmaid or parent (stuff like greeting the photographer, doing up your dress, checking for stuff in your teeth), but Elizabeth filled that role perfectly. She was always available to help and usually already a few steps ahead of us. One good (and funny) example was when I noticed one flower in my bouquet I didn’t love. It wasn’t a big deal, so I just pulled it out and thought no one noticed. But I guess Elizabeth saw I had removed it and headed straight back to remove the same flower from the arch before I walked down the aisle. Her attention to detail was phenomenal.

Overall, we cannot recommend Original Tuscan Wedding and Elizabeth enough! We really felt like she made our wedding vision come to life and truly cared about making it special. We also felt like the pricing was extremely reasonable and transparent. If you’re on the fence about eloping, this is your sign to reach out to OTW now! We couldn’t have pulled off our dream wedding without them.

Original Tuscan Wedding's reply:

Thank you M&B!! You know we secretly just love elopements. They are so romantic and sincere. We really do try to make it feel special and memorable, from the moment you choose the venue with us, to the final details on the day of the wedding. We are so happy you enjoyed yourselves. Very best wishes to you!
    Taylor S. Married on 10/11/2022

Very Happy Newlyweds

Elizabeth and Ann from OTW were absolutely wonderful to work with. They made everything about our wedding a breeze. From finding and communicating with vendors to answering our endless list of questions, OTW was key in making our wedding stress free. My wife and I highly, highly recommend them!

Original Tuscan Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure planning your wedding in Florence! You are a lovely couple. Very best wishes!
  • Kristin
    Kristin S. Married on 09/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very organized and efficient!

OTW made planning nearly every aspect of our destination wedding in Tuscany a breeze! Even through the pandemic and one postponement, Elizabeth was always there to help support our decisions and answer any questions. Not only did she help us plan the wedding day, but several events surrounding to the wedding as well! All of her vendor connections are top notch and we were so thrilled with the outcome of our special day!

Original Tuscan Wedding's reply:

Thank you Kristin! I was so fun meeting you and Charlie and we are really glad you were happy with the vendors and how your wedding went. We loved your smiles and great spirit. Best wishes!
  • illustration stars

49 photos · 07/20/2019

Deals

Original Tuscan Wedding 1
Offer

We are almost fully booked for 2023 but their are still dates available for our OFFICIANT/CELEBRANT service. We offer native English speaking celebrant service all over Tuscany Italy. If you are looking for a celebrant for your symbolic ceremony, contact us for more details and to set up a call.

Mention this offer and receive a 10% discount when you book your date!

Team

Elizabeth Cunneen
Elizabeth Cunneen
Founder

I am originally from Portland, Oregon then I went to university in California and have been in Italy for over 25 years. I worked as a marketing and events manager in an international firm for many years. I started out in wedding planning by giving a hand to friends and co-workers from abroad so eventually I decided to form a company to help non-Italians get married in Italy. With years of experience of event planning, interpreting, and living in Italy (in all its red-tape!), I decided to venture out into this (at the time) new field. When OTW started over 18 years ago, there were only a few agencies and none had native English speaking planners. My team and I understand what it is like to have different traditions that are wonderful to incorporate in your wedding while embracing the Tuscan feel.

ALMA PROJECT 24/7 ALMA PROJECT 24/7 Wedding Decor & Lighting

Original Tuscan Wedding is a lovely partner and one of the most professional Wedding and Event Planner Company we've ever work with. We have faced small and big challenges together, always with a meticulous attention to details and to customer needs, thanks to the kindness and professionalism of Elisabeth & Ann. We could not wish for a better collaboration, the requests from Original Tuscan Weddings are always very detailed and reasonable, and every time it is wonderful to work with them. Thank you OTW!

violamalva flowers decoration violamalva flowers decoration Wedding Florists

Probably the best wedding planner in Tuscany

Federico Pannacci Photographer Federico Pannacci Photographer Wedding Photographers

Elizabeth & Ann are Amazing Planner with their competence and great care to the finest detail. Check out their blog.

Via Garibaldi 57 Florence, IT, IT 0008Z
0039-3408172530
348-034-5789
Location of (Original Tuscan Wedding)

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding