Original Tuscan Wedding is a wedding and event planning business in Florence, Italy that was established in 2004. The business was founded by an American who has lived in Tuscany for more than 25 years. The OTW team started the first native English-speaking wedding planning agency in Tuscany. Our background is in sales, marketing, international events and logistics. We help couple plan unforgettable destination weddings in the region of Tuscany.
Our experience makes your destination wedding in Italy not only possible, but a complete pleasure as you know every aspect of this adventure will run seamlessly
- Full Wedding Planning: Original Tuscan Weddings is here to help you solve problems, plan, coordination and overcome language barriers while you have a stress-free experience throughout the planning process and especially on the wedding day.
- Venue Suggestions: We collaborate with the most beautiful venues in Florence and throughout Tuscany with a specialty in winery weddings. We assist you in choosing the venue that fits your size group and your budget.
- Vendor Bookings: Our network includes local top-notch wedding photographers, caterers, entertainers, florists, transportation companies and hair and makeup artists to make each part of your day magical. We assist with contracts.
- Coordination Expertise: Having a background in logistics and being native English speakers who live in Italy, you feel immediately comfortable knowing your event will run smoothly from set up to the very end. We help vendors be their best while making sure your experience is everything you hope it will be.
- Budget Tracking; From our first contact you will receive a clear quote and we liase with each vendor/venue to ensure all contracts are clear and keep you on track for your payments as we know you lead busy lives and these prompts help you stay on track. We provide full timelines for every event.
- Concept & Design: We work with the best florists, music consultants and lighting experts so whatever your vision, we make it come true with the added Tuscan flare to ensure the overall look works best with the natural beauty of the venues
- SPECIAL SERVICES AND EVENTS:
- Elopements "Just for 2"
- Celebrant/Officiant Service
- Rehearsal Dinners and Welcome Parties
- Vow Renewals
- Family Reunion Events
See our website www.originaltuscanwedding.com and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vendors you may like
See other vendors that are popular with couples right now
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
Do you offer an hourly rate?
What wedding events do you provide services for?
What wedding planning services do you offer?
What weddings do you have experience planning?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
97 User photos
The most magical, organized elopement with Original Tuscan Wedding
Our actual wedding day went seamlessly, largely due to Elizabeth coordinating everything while my husband and I focused on getting ready and enjoying the moment. I felt like the flowers, arch, ceremony setup, table, and photographer just magically materialized because I didn’t have to think of any of it! My biggest fear with eloping was that I would feel “alone” in moments you would usually have a bridesmaid or parent (stuff like greeting the photographer, doing up your dress, checking for stuff in your teeth), but Elizabeth filled that role perfectly. She was always available to help and usually already a few steps ahead of us. One good (and funny) example was when I noticed one flower in my bouquet I didn’t love. It wasn’t a big deal, so I just pulled it out and thought no one noticed. But I guess Elizabeth saw I had removed it and headed straight back to remove the same flower from the arch before I walked down the aisle. Her attention to detail was phenomenal.
Overall, we cannot recommend Original Tuscan Wedding and Elizabeth enough! We really felt like she made our wedding vision come to life and truly cared about making it special. We also felt like the pricing was extremely reasonable and transparent. If you’re on the fence about eloping, this is your sign to reach out to OTW now! We couldn’t have pulled off our dream wedding without them.
Amazing micro wedding in Florence
Very Happy Newlyweds
Are you interested?
I am originally from Portland, Oregon then I went to university in California and have been in Italy for over 25 years. I worked as a marketing and events manager in an international firm for many years. I started out in wedding planning by giving a hand to friends and co-workers from abroad so eventually I decided to form a company to help non-Italians get married in Italy. With years of experience of event planning, interpreting, and living in Italy (in all its red-tape!), I decided to venture out into this (at the time) new field. When OTW started over 18 years ago, there were only a few agencies and none had native English speaking planners. My team and I understand what it is like to have different traditions that are wonderful to incorporate in your wedding while embracing the Tuscan feel.
Professional Network & Endorsements3 Endorsements
Original Tuscan Wedding is a lovely partner and one of the most professional Wedding and Event Planner Company we've ever work with. We have faced small and big challenges together, always with a meticulous attention to details and to customer needs, thanks to the kindness and professionalism of Elisabeth & Ann. We could not wish for a better collaboration, the requests from Original Tuscan Weddings are always very detailed and reasonable, and every time it is wonderful to work with them. Thank you OTW!
Probably the best wedding planner in Tuscany
Elizabeth & Ann are Amazing Planner with their competence and great care to the finest detail. Check out their blog.