2524 W. Magnolia Blvd, Burbank, CA 91505 Map · Phone number

About Occasions

Occasions - boutique planning studio creates personalized signature weddings.
Specializing in fusion weddings incorporating different cultures / customs / religions.
Mary Sushinski is recognized as an industry expert in logistics and design. She is known to handle the most challenging details while creating a screne and joyous enviroment. Her extended client profolio showcases her talents and expertese.
The mission at Occasions is simple:
Creating an event that is a splendid experience filled
with romantic atmosphere, tantalizing tastes, and the most enjoyable reception.
Call today to schedule an exclusive meeting with Mary!

• Lisa Kahn Events
d360
d400
maddox0977

6 Reviews for Occasions

Mary made our wedding absolutely perfect! She thought of every detail to make it unique and reflect our personalities. The wedding was stress free, and we truly got to enjoy the event and our families and friends without any worries. She had the day and event so well organized that i truly relaxed and just enjoyed the day. She has a vision and was able to make our ideas come to life. She constantly looked for ways to add little touches which made the wedding special. I have had so many friends and family comment that the special touches to our wedding made the day stand out from other weddings. I would recommend Mary for the planning and design of a wedding to anyone!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Kristy · Married on 05/19/2012

I was so lost before I was introduced to Mary and her team at Occasions. I thought I was going to be able to handle working and planning our wedding in less than six months but I quickly realized that I needed some support and help. Mary was so wonderful, she was able to see my vision and to find a way to make it a reality. She has such a calm and comforting personlaity and makes brides and grooms feel at ease. We were able to put our special day into her hands and knew that it would be the most amazing day. She told us once that the father of one of her brides told her that he had been to many weddings and that the wedding of his daughter was the best he had ever attended. I am happy to boast that I heard that from not only my parents and in-laws but almost every guest and our entire bridal party. Even our venue hosts told us that it was the most beautiful, on time and organized event that they had ever had. I had the most amazing day and it was so stress free thanks to Mary and her team. Two of my bridesmaids spoke about wanting to use Occasions for their upcoming weddings. All I can say is thank you and I will never stop telling people how amazing you are!!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Angela · Married on 10/01/2011

Hiring Mary as our wedding coordinator was one of the best decisions I made during our wedding planning process. She helped plan our October 2011 wedding and there is no way I could have done it without her. I really appreciated her calm and casual demeanor. She always made me feel very comfortable and I enjoyed every minute working with her. She kept us on track and made sure that we didn’t forget anything. There are so many details that go into planning a wedding and it can be overwhelming at times. Mary really knows what she is doing and will not let you forget about anything. The Occasions team made sure that everything was done timely and beautifully. Our wedding was perfect and we have Mary to thank for that. If you are looking for a wedding coordinator, I highly recommend you give Mary a call!

Sent on 01/09/2012

Occasions FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Lotus & Lily Floral and Event Design by Jackie Combs
    Lotus & Lily Floral and Event Design by Jackie Combs Wedding Florists

Mary is so energetic, organized and thoughtful! She leaves no detail unnoticed and her warm personality always shines through! Mary has a talent for thinking outside the box and her capacity for creativity is endless! I highly recommend Mary and her team!

• Foto Cabina Premium Photo Booths
    Foto Cabina Premium Photo Booths Photo Booths

Here at Foto Cabina, we are huge fans of Occasions Event Planning! Having done thousands of events, we interact with all types of coordinators and Mary over at Occasions is one of our favorites. She is fun, kind, great with people, but extremely organized and detail-oriented. Her eye for events is fantastic and vendors love her for being so amazing to work with. She has our full endorsement and we always look forward to "Occasions" occasions!

• Elegant Designs Specialty Linens
    Elegant Designs Specialty Linens Wedding Rentals

Mary is such a delight to work with. She is very creative, detailed, and organized. I work with her enough to know that she is truly interested in the group or couple that are planning this special event. She adds personal touches that have the clients appreciate her that much more! All these things and more allow a stress free environment while planning your event. As a vendor that works with Mary often, I can honestly say that she makes our work easy with all of her great planning qualities. Thank you Mary for allowing Elegant Designs Specialty Linens to have the opportunity to work along side you.

• 2524 W. Magnolia Blvd Burbank, 91505 See on map