Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

84 Reviews for Montecito Weddings

Non-religious (1)
Rehearsal (1)
Buddhist (1)

Nicole was extremely helpful and invested in our wedding plans right off the bat. In all of our wedding coordination it was clear that she cared and wanted to make our day special. I would recommend having Nicole and Montecito Weddings help plan a wedding to anyone.

Profile Picture Cory, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My now husband and I wanted a VERY VERY VERY small wedding and our budget is the same. We found Montecito Weddings when we searched for an all inclusive packages via the interwebs. We ended up getting one of the "Blue Diamond" packages that included a ceremony and dinner (score!). Our goal is to have a buddhist ceremony, we wanted our colors to be blue & green ( our favorite colors), have the wedding during a weekday so we don't get grandpa in a speedo sun-bathing in the background of our photos, and our overall goal is to just show up. We didn't want to make any decisions regarding flowers or any of those small details that turn people into bride & groomzillas. Nicole the wedding planner was amazeballs. She made the whole process soooooooooooooooooooooo easy. I mean the only thing I really had to worry about was where to get my hair & makeup done; since we don't live in the area. We initially met her at least a year before our wedding date; which gave us plenty of time to make any adjustments to the package. We did have some restrictions, since my husband does have pollen and food allergies. Nicole was SUPER accommodating regarding those requests. I did have to chose colors and tell her what kind of flowers we could have, I basically gave her my "Soon to be Mrs" pinterest board. I think that made it so much easier in communicating what we wanted/expected.
The day came and everything went like how it's suppose to with the ceremony, and the dinner on the beach. Everything was beautiful down to the little details. Dinner was provided along with the package & photographer too. If we had to pick which part of the wedding we were like "meh" about, is the tri-tip. A couple people didn't like to see pink & wanted it cooked more. Other than that, everything exceeded our expectations, seriously.

Profile Picture Darleene, 4/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Buddhist, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Sarah and Nicole will make all your dreams come true! They are absolutely AMAZING and will give you the most magical wedding in the world. I had the PERFECT WEDDING they did everything so beautifully and with passion. Sarah and Nicole are truly wonderful women and love making fairy tales come true. They certainly went above and beyond on everything from the decorations to the entire ceremony and every little thing. My wedding was better than i could have ever imagined and it was all because of them. I am so blessed and thankful for Sarah and Nicole they are the best of the best! It was a Magical Day in Santa Barbara

LOVE,
The Massoni Family
(Matt, Jeanelyn and Tanner)

Profile Picture Jeanelyn , 9/6/15, 1 Review