Montecito Weddings

1482 East Valley Rd #312, Santa Barbara, CA 93108 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 2

About Montecito Weddings

Montecito Weddings is a wedding officiant service based out of Santa Barbara, California. Owned and operated by the passionate Reverend Sara Farmer, Montecito Weddings has planned and officiated over 3,000 weddings. Reverend Farmer and her team are experts in the industry and are dedicated to making the planning process as stress-free as possible. They also offer all-inclusive wedding packages that cover every detail of your wedding ceremony. No matter the size, scale, or style of your wedding, Montecito Weddings is ready and willing to help you tell the most important chapter in your love story.

Montecito Weddings is able to offer officiant services for non-religious weddings, interfaith ceremonies, vow renewals, civil unions, and single religion ceremonies. They have experience marrying couples from nearly all religious backgrounds and are licensed to perform throughout the state of California. Some of the services that they offer couples include:

• Custom vows
IMG3193
bc3b947662a3de5b unnamed

84 Reviews for Montecito Weddings

Darleene · Married on 04/20/2016

My now husband and I wanted a VERY VERY VERY small wedding and our budget is the same. We found Montecito Weddings when we searched for an all inclusive packages via the interwebs. We ended up getting one of the "Blue Diamond" packages that included a ceremony and dinner (score!). Our goal is to have a buddhist ceremony, we wanted our colors to be blue & green ( our favorite colors), have the wedding during a weekday so we don't get grandpa in a speedo sun-bathing in the background of our photos, and our overall goal is to just show up. We didn't want to make any decisions regarding flowers or any of those small details that turn people into bride & groomzillas. Nicole the wedding planner was amazeballs. She made the whole process soooooooooooooooooooooo easy. I mean the only thing I really had to worry about was where to get my hair & makeup done; since we don't live in the area. We initially met her at least a year before our wedding date; which gave us plenty of time to make any adjustments to the package. We did have some restrictions, since my husband does have pollen and food allergies. Nicole was SUPER accommodating regarding those requests. I did have to chose colors and tell her what kind of flowers we could have, I basically gave her my "Soon to be Mrs" pinterest board. I think that made it so much easier in communicating what we wanted/expected.
    The day came and everything went like how it's suppose to with the ceremony, and the dinner on the beach. Everything was beautiful down to the little details. Dinner was provided along with the package & photographer too. If we had to pick which part of the wedding we were like "meh" about, is the tri-tip. A couple people didn't like to see pink & wanted it cooked more. Other than that, everything exceeded our expectations, seriously.

Jeanelyn · Married on 09/06/2015

Sarah and Nicole will make all your dreams come true! They are absolutely AMAZING and will give you the most magical wedding in the world. I had the PERFECT WEDDING they did everything so beautifully and with passion. Sarah and Nicole are truly wonderful women and love making fairy tales come true. They certainly went above and beyond on everything from the decorations to the entire ceremony and every little thing. My wedding was better than i could have ever imagined and it was all because of them. I am so blessed and thankful for Sarah and Nicole they are the best of the best! It was a Magical Day in Santa Barbara

LOVE,
    The Massoni Family
    (Matt, Jeanelyn and Tanner)

Montecito Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 250.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Montecito Weddings 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Montecito Weddings 2
    Wedding Wire Special

We love our Santa Barbara brides and grooms! To show our love and appreciation, we are offering $50 off any full priced wedding package. Excludes packages to which discounts have already been applied.

• HumanArtwork
    HumanArtwork Wedding Photographers

Great weddings for a great price!

• ProImage Weddings
    ProImage Weddings Wedding Photographers

Just look at the reviews for Montecito Weddings. That says it all! Over 54 five star reviews! It's great to photograph weddings when you are working with people like them!

• NLC Productions
    NLC Productions Wedding Florists

Montecito Weddings is full-service, professional, and organized. I had a great experience working with this vendor!

• 1482 East Valley Rd #312 Santa Barbara, CA, 93108 See on map