Via B. B. Tolomei, Florence, IT IT 0008Z Map · Phone number

About Marry me in Tuscany

Hi, my name is Hewelin, I was born in Siena and have worked in hospitality, always focusing on events for groups: weddings and conferences.

My passion became weddings, all the details of the day and making sure that couples have the best day of their lives. - See more at: http://www.marrymeintuscany.co.uk

Follow Marry me in Tuscany on

wedding in the garden vc2
So romantic...!
Der Grill-Mann, ladies and gentleman Silvano!
Der Grill-Mann, ladies and gentleman Silvano!
Country buffet open air
Country buffet open air
One of my favorite town halls: Siena palazzo pubblico.
One of my favorite town halls: Siena palazzo pubblico.
Walking along the aisle

Marry me in Tuscany 7
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Closs · Married on 11/24/2018

More Beautiful Than I Could Imagine

Hewelin was absolutely amazing. I gave her a short time frame as well as the challenge of me not actually being in the country, and she exceeded ALL expectations and was exactly what anyone would need in a wedding planner. She was extremely kind, patient, understanding, fun to plan with and talk to, plus she had amazing ideas and connections for a whole range of budgets. She was very attentive and organised, which really saved my life when I was planning outside the country.
    What I am most grateful for is that she was exceedingly calming and patient when I was so stressed and at times last minute- I definitely presented challenges in planning this wedding, and she tackled them all, making it a truly dream wedding. I naturally worry about too many things, but. thanks to Hewelin's smooth planning and beautiful ideas, I was still able to be stunned and amazed at what a wonderful fairytale my whole wedding was, and really enjoy every bit of it :)))
    Not only that, but she is amazing with any challenge. I had already booked the venues before I contacted her, so she came in and worked her magic within the venues I had booked. When, RIGHT before the reception, the power went out in the building and the owner was not agreeing to take care of it, Hewelin came in and MADE it work, and the night was absolutely perfect. No matter what, she makes it work

Aggie · Married on 06/09/2018

We had Hewelin plan our incredible wedding at Castello di Meleto. Tom and I live in the UK and knew we wanted to get married in Tuscany. I had been to one of Hewelin's weddings previously and was very impressed with her. She was with us from the beginning, from showing us around 7 venues right down to helping us choose ours, introduce us to suppliers and finally coordinate our magical day. We could not be more grateful to Hewelin and her team!

Debbie · Married on 05/12/2018

I was so lucky to have found Hewelin Vanni from Marry me in Tuscany! 2 months before my wedding in Tuscany I had an issue with my venue and planner and I thought I had to cancel my wedding but I reached to Hewelin and told her my situation and she said she can give me the wedding I had always dreamed of. I was skeptical because my wedding date was 2 months away but she did it! My wedding was perfect down to every last detail! She got me everything I wanted and more! She went above and beyond her job description; she even shopped around for reasonably priced vendors for me which is great because I thought that all the vendors were going to be overpriced because of the short notice but she shopped around and got quotes and it was more than I could have asked for. She even organized a truffle hunting excursion for me and my guests the day before the wedding and the truffle guide didn't speak English so she decided to take time out of her day to go with us translate for our group! So awesome! I couldn't have asked for more!

Marry me in Tuscany 8

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,220.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,496.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 52.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• sebastian david bonacchi photographer
    sebastian david bonacchi photographer Wedding Photographers

Very professional, fully reliable, able to listen and realize your dream Wedding: Hewelin will always lead you in the right direction. And, for me, it's a pleasure to work with her!

• TuscanPledges
    TuscanPledges Wedding Officiants

Hewelin from Marry me in Tuscany is a your, tireless wedding planner from Siena, who I've had the pleasure of working with several times in the last few years. Always dependable, replies immediately and is incredibly patients! A real pro!

• Federico Pannacci Photographer