Lori Fortuin

4.2

• Krista
    Krista H. Married on 05/22/2021

Highly Recommend

3 weeks before my wedding I got my dress back from my first seamstress and it was ruined. Lori ended up having to make a whole new top for it. She did an absolutely wonderful job and turned it around super fast to help save my nerves. I am beyond grateful for Lori and her talent. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone I can!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn Married on 10/20/2017
    Lori is very skilled, I had a chapel length ball gown dress and I'm only 5'. She managed to flawlessly cut the dress to the perfect length and hemmed it beautifully. We answered all of our questions and since she's been doing this for years she knows her stuff.
    Danielle Married on 10/08/2016
    I highly recommend Lori for any/all seamstress needs. After getting engaged I was dreading going to all the "big-box wedding dress stores" to find my wedding dress, and I had such a terrible time being crammed into a little corner with 10 other bridal parties all staring and fighting for space and cookie-cutter dresses. Lori was recommended to me by a family friend, and she was so wonderful to work with. I love that she works out of her home, so I had the attention and privacy I needed to change and try on dresses. Lori had a large as well as unique selection of new and old gowns to choose from, as well as the freedom to customize in just about any way I could imagine. I found my dream gown and she customized it exactly to me for such a reasonable price! I brought in my mother's wedding dress and Lori was able to use some of the antique lace around the bottom of my dress-creating a one-of-a-kind design. I received countless compliments during and following my wedding and have already recommended her to many friends and family. My mother and sister also had their alterations done with her and were very impressed. I cannot say thank you enough!

Byron Center, 49315
Location of (Lori Fortuin)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding