Lori Fortuin

4 Reviews for Lori Fortuin

1 User photo

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/20/2017

Lori is very skilled, I had a chapel length ball gown dress and I'm only 5'. She managed to flawlessly cut the dress to the perfect length and hemmed it beautifully. We answered all of our questions and since she's been doing this for years she knows her stuff.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/08/2016

I highly recommend Lori for any/all seamstress needs. After getting engaged I was dreading going to all the "big-box wedding dress stores" to find my wedding dress, and I had such a terrible time being crammed into a little corner with 10 other bridal parties all staring and fighting for space and cookie-cutter dresses. Lori was recommended to me by a family friend, and she was so wonderful to work with. I love that she works out of her home, so I had the attention and privacy I needed to change and try on dresses. Lori had a large as well as unique selection of new and old gowns to choose from, as well as the freedom to customize in just about any way I could imagine. I found my dream gown and she customized it exactly to me for such a reasonable price! I brought in my mother's wedding dress and Lori was able to use some of the antique lace around the bottom of my dress-creating a one-of-a-kind design. I received countless compliments during and following my wedding and have already recommended her to many friends and family. My mother and sister also had their alterations done with her and were very impressed. I cannot say thank you enough!

Sent on 10/03/2017
  • User5206694 · 2+ years ago

I got married this year and bought a dress from Lori. She does wedding dresses and alterations out of her house. My dress was well under my budget and the alterations were more than half off what normal wedding dress stores charge. I picked out my dress more than a year before my wedding and she held it for me until I was ready to come in for my fitting. She is super flexible and will work around your schedule to accommodate fittings and such. She also does bridesmaid dress and has an enormous amount of dresses to choose from in all shapes, sizes and colors. I was over the moon with the dress I chose. Could not have been better.

Sent on 09/12/2016

• Byron Center, 49315 See on map
    Location of (Lori Fortuin)