Great Lakes Wedding Gown Specialists

Holland, Michigan View map Visit website

Great Lakes Wedding Gown Specialists of Holland, Michigan specializes in gown care services for wedding and other special occasion dresses. This business offers an array of services, from preservation to restoration and more. The owner lends her expertise along with the staff of Great Lakes Wedding Gown Specialists to the delicate and professional care of your cherished gown.

Experience

Tami Parks is the owner and is a Certified Gown Care Specialist with the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists. She is also a trained dry cleaner and previously owned a bridal boutique for a period of seven years before focusing on gown care. The staff at Great Lakes Wedding Gown Specialists includes seamstresses and fabric care specialists.

This business offers an array of gown care services, including gown cleaning, preservation, restoration, restyling, alterations and fittings. If you desire to have your gown cleaned, this business can accommodate with their hand-cleaning technique prior to storing the dress in what the business refers to as a museum-quality chest surrounded by acid-free muslin and tissue.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Garters
Jewelry
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Annually

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.7

• Meredith
    Meredith M. Married on 07/31/2021

Very helpful and personalized service!

I took a chance on buying my dress (worn once before) online and when it came stained - though the seller claimed these were not there when she shipped it - I panicked. I researched the best way to take care of such a delicate piece and found Great Lakes Wedding Gown Specialists. I contacted and heard back from Tami very quickly who offered to look at the dress. When I brought it in Tami offered to clean the dress and reassured me that there was hope for my dream dress! When I returned a week later, my dress looked brand new and I loved it even more! I'll be back in a few months for alterations and I am excited to work with Tami's team to make this dress my own! Tami truly cares about her clients, their vision for their special day, and clearly has a passion for what she does. I could not be more thankful for the reassurance and the support!

Great Lakes Wedding Gown Specialists's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for trusting me with your gown! It's truly beautiful and our team looks forward to working with you again soon!
    Lauren M. Married on 07/17/2020

Would definitely recommend!

I had a great experience with this vendor (even during COVID)! They were able to make significant alterations to my dress affordably and within a good time frame! The latch they added to the belt on the back of my dress unfortunately was very weak and broke early on the wedding day - but that is my only complaint!
  • Jessica
    Jessica H. Married on 12/07/2019

perfect experience!

they were SO helpful and were able to meet every desire i had for how my dress would fit and i was so pleased!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Shutter Sam Photography Shutter Sam Photography Wedding Photographers

September's Bride has a wide range of beautiful gowns. All the ladies there were so helpful and fun! I had the pleasure of working with them on a project and it was top notch all the way!

Allison Bower Makeup Artist Allison Bower Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the honor of working with all the women who work at September's bride. Tami Parks, the owner is extremely efficient and picks amazing gowns in her store. I am a makeup artist and I always recommend this store to my brides. The gowns are well priced and over-the-top beautiful. Her dresses are very elegant and well made. She has always been a pleasure to work with and my brides have agreed.

Flourish Sweet Shop Flourish Sweet Shop Wedding Cakes

If you want a special, beautiful experience while choosing your wedding gown and accessories, September's Bride is the salon to attend. Tami and her staff are both knowledgeable and enthusiastic, and they pride themselves in accommodating their brides. This boutique has personal appeal as well as a large variety of styles to choose from.

983 Butternut Drive Holland, Michigan, 49423
616-918-6757

Located inside Lemon Fresh Cleaners in Ottawa Village Plaza Monday - Thursday 8 am - 8 pm Friday 8 am - 7 pm Saturday 8 am - 3 pm Closed Sundays Alterations by appointment only
Location of (Great Lakes Wedding Gown Specialists)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding