Savvy Bridal and Formal Exchange

Savvy Bridal and Formal Exchange

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Savvy Bridal and Formal Exchange

Find what you love and love what you find...

Savvy Bridal and Formal Exchange offer a wide selection of bridal gowns, formal gowns, tuxedo rentals, invitations, and accessories all at the best prices around.  We're your one stop shop for everything bridal and formal.

Occasions by Savvy is Southwest Michigan's full-service wedding planning, coordinating, and design destination.  Our professionally trained planners will help make your dream event a reality from vision boards to setup.  Relax...we've got this!

We also offer a modern and elegant rental portfolio including chair covers, linens, centerpieces, and other event decors. No two people are alike, so why should their events be? We focus on specialized products and services to match your style. It's time to change the everyday wedding into your perfect wedding.

Contact Savvy at 269.329.2802 today!

Categories: Wedding Dress, Wedding Rental, Wedding Planner

Jewelry (1)
Shoes (1)
Tuxedos (1)
Undergarments (1)

I love telling the story of how I found my gown as it was spontaneous and unique.

Our wedding theme is vintage Halloween masquerade and I didn't want a basic white wedding gown and many of the bridal stores only carry that type. My maid of honor and I had heard about Savvy from the Bridal Expos so we decided to check it out. As we walked in and everyone was smiling and very happy to help out as I explained that I wanted a gown similar to that of Christine in Phantom of the Opera. I also explained that I had recently had a gastric sleeve surgery so I was a little worried about how my figure with now look in a gown. The attendant I was so excited to pull a dress that was in the back and as I saw it was a corset she reassured me telling me to just let her put it on me so that I can see the full effect. I was so thankful that she did because I fell in love with it that day. It is a champagne almost golden gown with lace detailings very similar to that of Christine in Phantom of the Opera. I felt beautiful in that gown. Even more happy with the price as it was originally over $2,000 and I purchased it for $800 ladies have always been very attentive and very helpful as they saw how happy I was. Thank you ladies for giving me my dream gown.

Profile Picture Crystal, 8/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Savvy Bridal is amazing! Every time I called or went into the store, everyone was super nice and helpful! I used the white chair covers and fuschia organza sashes and they were beautiful! Even when I called at the last minute to add to my order they were so accommodating! As a bride getting married in two days, I really appreciated it! I highly recommend using Savvy Bridal!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Savvy was great to work with! I was able to call, select my colors, and Thai sweet everything up for me. They even worked with my venue for timing, which was way easy for me! I would recommend to other brides for sure!

Profile Picture Kris, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Savvy Bridal and Formal Exchange Pricing

1:00 minutes
Chair Cover events
1:56 minutes

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I LOVE these people! Savvy will definitely take care of you on your big day. Big selection and great prices!

Savvy's is a great place for brides, their mothers as well as those looking for prom dresses to check out this wonderful place in Portage, MI. The staff is very helpful and will have happy to assist you in making a beautiful selection. I am glad to recommend them to you.Savvy's Bridal to you. Sharon Yantis, Florallsbysharon

Events

661 Romence Rd, Portage, MI 49024   See On Map
269-329-2802 (phone)
Monday-Thursday 11am-6pm Friday 11am-5pm Saturday 10am-5pm Sunday Closed For appointments, call 269.377.5172