Savvy Bridal and Formal Exchange

Portage, MI View map

Savvy Bridal and Formal Exchange offer a wide selection of bridal gowns, formal gowns, invitations, and accessories all at the best prices around. We're your one stop shop for everything bridal and formal.

Occasions by Savvy is Southwest Michigan's full-service wedding planning, coordinating, and design destination. Our professionally trained planners will help make your dream event a reality from vision boards to setup. Relax...we've got this!

No two people are alike, so why should their events be? We focus on specialized products and services to match your style. It's time to change the everyday wedding into your perfect wedding.

Contact Savvy at 269.329.2802 today!

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Centerpieces
Chair Covers
Decor
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup

Janie Married on 11/04/2017
    Friendliness , reasonable prices, professional/ my husband was very happy with his tux! My daughter had priced tux rental other places and Savvy was more responsible .
    Crystal Married on 08/24/2017
    I love telling the story of how I found my gown as it was spontaneous and unique.

Our wedding theme is vintage Halloween masquerade and I didn't want a basic white wedding gown and many of the bridal stores only carry that type. My maid of honor and I had heard about Savvy from the Bridal Expos so we decided to check it out. As we walked in and everyone was smiling and very happy to help out as I explained that I wanted a gown similar to that of Christine in Phantom of the Opera. I also explained that I had recently had a gastric sleeve surgery so I was a little worried about how my figure with now look in a gown. The attendant I was so excited to pull a dress that was in the back and as I saw it was a corset she reassured me telling me to just let her put it on me so that I can see the full effect. I was so thankful that she did because I fell in love with it that day. It is a champagne almost golden gown with lace detailings very similar to that of Christine in Phantom of the Opera. I felt beautiful in that gown. Even more happy with the price as it was originally over $2,000 and I purchased it for $800 ladies have always been very attentive and very helpful as they saw how happy I was. Thank you ladies for giving me my dream gown.
    Amy Married on 07/22/2017
    Savvy Bridal is amazing! Every time I called or went into the store, everyone was super nice and helpful! I used the white chair covers and fuschia organza sashes and they were beautiful! Even when I called at the last minute to add to my order they were so accommodating! As a bride getting married in two days, I really appreciated it! I highly recommend using Savvy Bridal!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Pricing

Savvy Bridal and Formal Exchange Price Rates

The Fountains Banquet Center The Fountains Banquet Center Banquet Halls

I LOVE these people! Savvy will definitely take care of you on your big day. Big selection and great prices!

Floral Creations by Sharon Floral Creations by Sharon Wedding Florists

Savvy's is a great place for brides, their mothers as well as those looking for prom dresses to check out this wonderful place in Portage, MI. The staff is very helpful and will have happy to assist you in making a beautiful selection. I am glad to recommend them to you.Savvy's Bridal to you. Sharon Yantis, Florallsbysharon

657 Romence Rd Portage, MI, 49024

Monday-Thursday 11am-6pm Friday 11am-5pm Saturday 10am-5pm Sunday Closed For appointments, call 269.377.5172
Location of (Savvy Bridal and Formal Exchange)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding