Savvy Bridal and Formal Exchange Reviews

35 | Portage, MI

35 Reviews for Savvy Bridal and Formal Exchange

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Janie · Married on 11/04/2017

Friendliness , reasonable prices, professional/ my husband was very happy with his tux! My daughter had priced tux rental other places and Savvy was more responsible .

Crystal · Married on 08/24/2017

I love telling the story of how I found my gown as it was spontaneous and unique.

Our wedding theme is vintage Halloween masquerade and I didn't want a basic white wedding gown and many of the bridal stores only carry that type. My maid of honor and I had heard about Savvy from the Bridal Expos so we decided to check it out. As we walked in and everyone was smiling and very happy to help out as I explained that I wanted a gown similar to that of Christine in Phantom of the Opera. I also explained that I had recently had a gastric sleeve surgery so I was a little worried about how my figure with now look in a gown. The attendant I was so excited to pull a dress that was in the back and as I saw it was a corset she reassured me telling me to just let her put it on me so that I can see the full effect. I was so thankful that she did because I fell in love with it that day. It is a champagne almost golden gown with lace detailings very similar to that of Christine in Phantom of the Opera. I felt beautiful in that gown. Even more happy with the price as it was originally over $2,000 and I purchased it for $800 ladies have always been very attentive and very helpful as they saw how happy I was. Thank you ladies for giving me my dream gown.

Amy · Married on 07/22/2017

Savvy Bridal is amazing! Every time I called or went into the store, everyone was super nice and helpful! I used the white chair covers and fuschia organza sashes and they were beautiful! Even when I called at the last minute to add to my order they were so accommodating! As a bride getting married in two days, I really appreciated it! I highly recommend using Savvy Bridal!

Kris · Married on 06/10/2017

Savvy was great to work with! I was able to call, select my colors, and Thai sweet everything up for me. They even worked with my venue for timing, which was way easy for me! I would recommend to other brides for sure!

• Deni

Deni · Married on 04/28/2017

Savvy's staff was wonderful to work with! Due to moving back my wedding several times, I was practically planning it for 2 years. Savvy's patient staff continuously provided the best advice and customer service, every time I visited. Fortunately I found my wedding dress there and put it on layaway a year in advance. I was able to rent a tuxedo, and several decorations such as chair covers, sashes and columns. I also used the wedding planning services of Occasions by Savvy -- Tammy was my day-of-coordinator; she made sure everything was running smoothly and jumped in whenever something needed fixing!! I basically showed up, got married and mingled the rest of the night. Talk about a one-stop-shop! Would recommend to anyone.

Karen · Married on 08/06/2016

Ordered my chair covers from Savvy -- they were great. They made it so very easy from the first phone call to drop off. Worry free. They also worked with me to return them during off hours since we lived out of town. Covers were quality -- clean with no stains. I would highly recommend.

Rhonda · Married on 08/29/2015

Savvy Bridal is the first vendor I refer to my new brides. I know that they will be taken care of like I take care of my clients. They are friendly and professional. They have a wonderful selection at a great price. They go above and beyond to make sure that the brides and grooms are completely happy. I also love the fact that they contact me before the event to go through specifics like set up and break down. Savvy Bridal will help to make your day absolutely perfect!

Brenda · Married on 06/14/2014

Love Savvy! I've been renting chair covers and sashes from them for several years now and they are wonderful to work with. In all that time we had one little glitch in one of our orders, and it was made right promptly and at no inconvenience to me whatsoever. Quality products, too. And their selection of bridal wear is fantastic!

Emily · Married on 10/19/2013

I rented chair covers and sashes, as well as purchased my veil from Savvy and I would definitely reccommend their services to other brides that I know getting married! Everyone I spoke with was very professional and all of my calls were returned in a timely manner. I am a very satisfied customer!

Annie · Married on 10/05/2013

I was thrilled when I saw my chair covers that Savvy did! They looked incredible and really pulled my whole wedding look together! Not to mention she was the most reasonable price wise out of all the companies I looked at! I would recommend her and the Savvy team to anyone!

Jessica · Married on 09/28/2013

Originally we were not going to spend the money on chair covers, but 2 weeks before the wedding we went to the reception facility to finalize details and Savvy was setting up for a wedding. The chair covers changed the room. The were elegant without being too stuffy. While we waited we talked to the owners while they worked and found out how they got started and they showed us some of the diff styles and ways they can tie the bows, they never one tried to push us into getting them. They were friendly and helpful and before we left we had made arrangements to meet with them and finalize the look for our chair covers. They were available with only 2 weeks notice and their colors matched Niko's so there was no contrast. They were friendly and helpful and made sure every chair was crisp and clean and ready to wow our guests, which they did. Love these guys!!! Spend the money, change the look.

If you're searching reviews and considering doing business with Savvy you will NOT be let down. I can not express how fabulous Andy & Tami were. I live out of state and they were super easy to work with setting up my orders for chair covers and sashes for my wedding. They are flexible and willing to work with their customers. Savvy is a business all brides should work with! They went above and beyond to ensure things were right for my wedding day. 5++++ stars for them!

Jocelin · Married on 08/10/2013

Savvy Bridal did a fantastic job for my wedding! I had purchased chair sashes from a website online that I wanted to use. They provided the chair covers & were also willing to purchase the sashes from me, thus providing me with an unbeatable price! Both Sharon and Tami are friendly, warm, responsive, professional, & just easy to work with at a stressful time! The set up and take down of the chair covers and sashes was timely & seamless. I highly recommend :-) Thank you ladies!

Everyone was so helpful, when we needed extra chair covers at the last minute they quickly had them ready. The chair covers and bows were all perfectly pressed. The tuxes very nice and we were given a military discount on everything!

alana · Married on 08/08/2009

It was awesome working with Decorations Complete. Not only were the chair covers within our budget, they were below cost compared to everywhere else we were quoted! The chair covers were the same as the other rental prices and just as gorgeous! Our wedding was in Grand Haven, MI and they couldn't set up the chair covers so we just picked them up in Kalamazoo (where the bride's family lives). The chair covers were all pressed and they even gave us a few extra for "just in case" guest. It only took us about 5 minutes to put them on the chairs with all the help we had that I would have felt bad had someone had to drive to GH just to put them on the chairs for us. It was so easy and the chair covers completely transformed the reception site! I highly recommend DC as well as using chair covers to add a nice touch to any wedding. You can't beat the prices DC offers! Thanks again DC, you made our wedding a success!

R · Married on 07/25/2009

Decorations Complete provided chair covers and satin sashes for our wedding. They were great to work with and their products were beautiful. They always responded to my emails quickly and provided me with a swatch so I could make sure the colors matched with the rest of our decor. I would definitely recommend them for your event!

phyllis · Married on 07/11/2009

I received the chair covers on time and all were in perfect shape. They were easy to put on the chairs and were easy to ship back. They were very reasonably priced.

Megan · Married on 06/27/2009

Great quality of chair covers and sashes! The sash matched perfectly to my bridesmaid dresses. The prices for both were very reasonable. I got many compliments at my wedding reception. They really make the venue look elegant. To save money we only did every other chair with a sash and it looked great! Thank you decorations complete!

Bonnie · Married on 02/28/2009

We rented chair covers from Decorations Complete which made the reception elegant. The fee was reasonable and the service outstanding. We highly recommend Decorations Complete!

Emily · Married on 10/10/2008

They we're wonderful to work with! They considered all my suggestions and took into account my vision for the venue. Our reception turned out beautifully!!!!!!!

Christine · Married on 09/27/2008

I would definitly recommend Decorations Complete! Very friendly and professional!

Kristalyn · Married on 07/26/2008

Decorations Complete is a wonderful company. I used them for chaircover rentals and it made my reception look amazing! They are very friendly and want to help you in any way possible. I would highly recommend them!

Beth · Married on 04/26/2008

Decorations Complete was extremely easy to work with, they were very prompt and worked hard to make our product exactly what would fit with our wedding. I would recommend them to anyone!

Erik · event on: 11/07/2013

I was in a bind for a new tuxedo and had paid FAR too much at a large corporation. Tammy and Savvy Bridal got me the same fantastic tux for less than HALF the cost. They rushed to get the measurements, got it ordered, delivered, and tailored all within 24 hours in order to have it in time for my event!

Heather · event on: 02/03/2014

The team at Savvy Bridal and Formal Exchange did a great job setting up for my Baby Shower. From the chair covers to the appearance of the event space, I couldn’t have asked for more. I would recommend Savvy to anyone looking for an event setting. They worked great with my Mom and my Sister and I would not have changed anything!