35 Reviews for Savvy Bridal and Formal Exchange

Shoes (1)
Tuxedos (1)
Undergarments (1)
32 Savvy Bridal and Formal Exchange Reviews

I love telling the story of how I found my gown as it was spontaneous and unique.

Our wedding theme is vintage Halloween masquerade and I didn't want a basic white wedding gown and many of the bridal stores only carry that type. My maid of honor and I had heard about Savvy from the Bridal Expos so we decided to check it out. As we walked in and everyone was smiling and very happy to help out as I explained that I wanted a gown similar to that of Christine in Phantom of the Opera. I also explained that I had recently had a gastric sleeve surgery so I was a little worried about how my figure with now look in a gown. The attendant I was so excited to pull a dress that was in the back and as I saw it was a corset she reassured me telling me to just let her put it on me so that I can see the full effect. I was so thankful that she did because I fell in love with it that day. It is a champagne almost golden gown with lace detailings very similar to that of Christine in Phantom of the Opera. I felt beautiful in that gown. Even more happy with the price as it was originally over $2,000 and I purchased it for $800 ladies have always been very attentive and very helpful as they saw how happy I was. Thank you ladies for giving me my dream gown.

Profile Picture Crystal, 8/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Savvy Bridal is amazing! Every time I called or went into the store, everyone was super nice and helpful! I used the white chair covers and fuschia organza sashes and they were beautiful! Even when I called at the last minute to add to my order they were so accommodating! As a bride getting married in two days, I really appreciated it! I highly recommend using Savvy Bridal!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Savvy was great to work with! I was able to call, select my colors, and Thai sweet everything up for me. They even worked with my venue for timing, which was way easy for me! I would recommend to other brides for sure!

Profile Picture Kris, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Savvy's staff was wonderful to work with! Due to moving back my wedding several times, I was practically planning it for 2 years. Savvy's patient staff continuously provided the best advice and customer service, every time I visited. Fortunately I found my wedding dress there and put it on layaway a year in advance. I was able to rent a tuxedo, and several decorations such as chair covers, sashes and columns. I also used the wedding planning services of Occasions by Savvy -- Tammy was my day-of-coordinator; she made sure everything was running smoothly and jumped in whenever something needed fixing!! I basically showed up, got married and mingled the rest of the night. Talk about a one-stop-shop! Would recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Deni, 4/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bride, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Alterations, Consignment, Rentals, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils

Friendliness , reasonable prices, professional/ my husband was very happy with his tux! My daughter had priced tux rental other places and Savvy was more responsible .

Profile Picture Janie, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ordered my chair covers from Savvy -- they were great. They made it so very easy from the first phone call to drop off. Worry free. They also worked with me to return them during off hours since we lived out of town. Covers were quality -- clean with no stains. I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture User7129075, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
3.7

We went there to in hopes of finding my daughter a homecoming dress. She found one and fell in love with it. She looked beautiful and she said she felt like a princess.

Profile Picture Lynda, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I originally came to try out styles before 4 salon appointments in the following weeks, then I fell in love with multiple dresses. I bought a BRAND NEW, with tags, DESIGNER gown for less than half of the salon/original price that was unavailable unless I drove to Chicago, NY, or PA. The dress still has tags, and I don't even need alterations! My wedding dress is GORGEOUS and perfect. I put it on hold and went to the other salons, but I didn't get the same experience, options, honesty, integrity, or encouragement that I did at Savvy so I returned and bought the dress. I returned for a bridal shower dress after searching for weeks, and had more options than I did anywhere else and came home AGAIN with another dress! The ladies that work here and the owner are something special! After being a pageant contestant for over 15 years, Savvy is one of the top selections for me to send friends and students for any formal occasion. I literally cannot put into words how fabulous Savvy is! THANK YOU Savvy for making me confident and beautiful on my day! You made my dreams come true without spending the expensive salon prices!

Profile Picture Marleigh, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Undergarments, Veils, Consignment
1.0

I would warn anyone away from purchasing a wedding dress from this store. They sold my fiancee a dress that they should have known could not be altered but assured her to could be. When she went in for her alterations, the seamstress informed her there was no way to alter it. Savvy just told my fiancee that that was to bad but there was nothing they could do. She is now out a lot of money and had to also purchase a new dress. They only car about making the sale and do not care if they are providing the correct information and have no desire to resolve problems when the occur. I would hesitate anyone purchasing clothing from this store.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jarod, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Savvy Bridal is the first vendor I refer to my new brides. I know that they will be taken care of like I take care of my clients. They are friendly and professional. They have a wonderful selection at a great price. They go above and beyond to make sure that the brides and grooms are completely happy. I also love the fact that they contact me before the event to go through specifics like set up and break down. Savvy Bridal will help to make your day absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Rhonda, 8/29/15, 1 Review
2.1

They have yet to credit back my fee for pocket swatches, which they never provided. I'm guessing they either don't give a shit, or they are so disorganized that they can't keep track of #1, that they never provided all of the swatches I paid for, or #2, that my report that they didn't provide them and would like to be credited back.

Is it a lot to ask that they give me credit for something they charged me for but never provided?

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jonathan, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Love Savvy! I've been renting chair covers and sashes from them for several years now and they are wonderful to work with. In all that time we had one little glitch in one of our orders, and it was made right promptly and at no inconvenience to me whatsoever. Quality products, too. And their selection of bridal wear is fantastic!

Profile Picture Brenda, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I rented chair covers and sashes, as well as purchased my veil from Savvy and I would definitely reccommend their services to other brides that I know getting married! Everyone I spoke with was very professional and all of my calls were returned in a timely manner. I am a very satisfied customer!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was thrilled when I saw my chair covers that Savvy did! They looked incredible and really pulled my whole wedding look together! Not to mention she was the most reasonable price wise out of all the companies I looked at! I would recommend her and the Savvy team to anyone!

Profile Picture Annie, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Originally we were not going to spend the money on chair covers, but 2 weeks before the wedding we went to the reception facility to finalize details and Savvy was setting up for a wedding. The chair covers changed the room. The were elegant without being too stuffy. While we waited we talked to the owners while they worked and found out how they got started and they showed us some of the diff styles and ways they can tie the bows, they never one tried to push us into getting them. They were friendly and helpful and before we left we had made arrangements to meet with them and finalize the look for our chair covers. They were available with only 2 weeks notice and their colors matched Niko's so there was no contrast. They were friendly and helpful and made sure every chair was crisp and clean and ready to wow our guests, which they did. Love these guys!!! Spend the money, change the look.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/28/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

If you're searching reviews and considering doing business with Savvy you will NOT be let down. I can not express how fabulous Andy & Tami were. I live out of state and they were super easy to work with setting up my orders for chair covers and sashes for my wedding. They are flexible and willing to work with their customers. Savvy is a business all brides should work with! They went above and beyond to ensure things were right for my wedding day. 5++++ stars for them!

Profile Picture User3585982, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I really appreciate all the hard work and hospitality that Savvy Bridal staff showed my husband and myself throughout the wedding process especially Shelly and Tammy. I cannot thank you enough for the beautiful chair covers! 9-14-13 will always be a special day to us and we will be able to look back and say nothing but great things about the choice we made to make Savvy a part of our amazing BIG day.

Profile Picture A, 9/14/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Savvy Bridal did a fantastic job for my wedding! I had purchased chair sashes from a website online that I wanted to use. They provided the chair covers & were also willing to purchase the sashes from me, thus providing me with an unbeatable price! Both Sharon and Tami are friendly, warm, responsive, professional, & just easy to work with at a stressful time! The set up and take down of the chair covers and sashes was timely & seamless. I highly recommend :-) Thank you ladies!

Profile Picture Jocelin, 8/10/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very competative prices and friendly service. Definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Shane, 6/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great vendor! Loved the family business. Very flexible and extremely nice. We did chair covers from them and would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User2503311, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone was so helpful, when we needed extra chair covers at the last minute they quickly had them ready. The chair covers and bows were all perfectly pressed. The tuxes very nice and we were given a military discount on everything!

Profile Picture User2902528, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths

The reception venue primarily dealt with Decorations Complete regarding delivery, set-up & pick-up for the wedding, so I cannot comment on that. However, I received excellent service when determining colors, fabrics and bow options. I felt their price was comparatively reasonable to the competition. I would recommend them to others.

Profile Picture Bethany, 8/29/09, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was awesome working with Decorations Complete. Not only were the chair covers within our budget, they were below cost compared to everywhere else we were quoted! The chair covers were the same as the other rental prices and just as gorgeous! Our wedding was in Grand Haven, MI and they couldn't set up the chair covers so we just picked them up in Kalamazoo (where the bride's family lives). The chair covers were all pressed and they even gave us a few extra for "just in case" guest. It only took us about 5 minutes to put them on the chairs with all the help we had that I would have felt bad had someone had to drive to GH just to put them on the chairs for us. It was so easy and the chair covers completely transformed the reception site! I highly recommend DC as well as using chair covers to add a nice touch to any wedding. You can't beat the prices DC offers! Thanks again DC, you made our wedding a success!

Profile Picture alana, 8/8/09, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Decorations Complete provided chair covers and satin sashes for our wedding. They were great to work with and their products were beautiful. They always responded to my emails quickly and provided me with a swatch so I could make sure the colors matched with the rest of our decor. I would definitely recommend them for your event!

Profile Picture R, 7/25/09, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I received the chair covers on time and all were in perfect shape. They were easy to put on the chairs and were easy to ship back. They were very reasonably priced.

Profile Picture phyllis, 7/11/09, 1 Review