About Memories Bridal & Evening Wear

Don't Dress like her...Dress Like YOU!

At Memories, we believe your search for the perfect wedding dress should be less like clothes shopping and more like “match-making”.  Our personal bridal consultants work with you one-on-one through every step of the appointment process, learning about your personality, style, wedding dreams, and what makes you feel your most beautiful.  It’s then our mission to find that one perfect dress that ties it all together and makes your heart flutter – your perfect match!

In addition to receiving the princess treatment from our kind and attentive personal consultants, during your bridal appointment, you’ll also enjoy the intimacy and comfortable luxury of our dedicated bridal suite.  With spacious dressing rooms, comfortable seating for your guests, and a dedicated viewing area just for you, you’ll be able to relax and enjoy being pampered while we help you find that one perfect gown.

We believe in affordable luxury, and have selected an eclectic mix of dresses and designers that offer our brides incredible style at a great value.  From Boho chic to runway couture to effortless elegance, our curated selection features styles as diverse as our customers.

To give you the best service possible, appointments are required for wedding dress shopping and strongly suggested for bridesmaids and tuxedos.  Please give us a call or visit our website to reserve your time.  We would love for you to be a Memories Bride!

Categories: Wedding Dress

Trunk Shows (1)
Garters (1)
Sample Gowns (1)
Tuxedos (1)

I was so excited for my bridal shopping experience and I’m SO happy I went to Memories! Audrey was my consultant and she was seriously incredible. I talked to her for 5 minutes and I feel she truly understood my style and pulled the perfect dresses for me. I ended up going with a dress that I never pictured myself in, but had ALL THE FEELS when I put it on. Audrey made me feel so good about myself and the dress I loved. I don’t think I even tried on 10 dresses, but found “the one” during my first and only appointment. I highly recommend Memories and if you can request a consultant, you will not regret going with Audrey!

Profile Picture Cortney , 1/19/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Undergarments, Alterations

I had a wonderful experience at Memories. They had a huge selection of beautiful dresses well within my price range. My consultant, Kimberly, was amazing. She made me feel totally comfortable and picked out my perfect dress. My experience was amazing and any every new bride looking for a dress needs to go to Memories!

Profile Picture Mallory, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Undergarments, Veils, Bride

Memories Bridal & Evening Wear Pricing

Full Refund
Partial Refund
9 AWARDS

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Memories is a professional, locally owned boutique store with amazing options - located in the heart of downtown Kalamazoo. Over the past decade, many of the brides who hire me as the photographer for their big day also trust Memories to provide a beautiful wedding dress and bridal attire. I have only heard glowing shared-client reviews of Memories. Selfishly, I am always excited to hear a bride has selected Memories because it makes my job enjoyable when everyone looks great. I highly recommend Memories to anyone looking for bridal or event attire.

Memories Bridal has the most amazing dresses in town. They are right down the block from Loft 310.

We highly recommend Memories Bridal to our brides looking for that special dress. Their boutique space is upscale and full of unique options for all members of the wedding party. Plus, their convenient location in downtown Kalamazoo makes it an easy stop for dress/tux fittings and accessory shopping.

Memories is a great place, wonderful service, and professionalism. I enjoy working with them and sending my clients with confidence to find their wedding dress, attendant dresses, MOB dresses, and tux's.

Events

203 East Michigan Avenue, Kalamazoo, MI 49007   See On Map
269-344-2404 (phone) 269-344-2404 (fax)
Mon - Fri 11am - 7pm Saturday 10am - 5pm Sunday 12pm - 5pm Bridal Appointments Required
Memories Bridal & Evening Wear is a wedding store from Kalamazoo, MIchigan servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Grand Rapids, Lansing, and Battle Creek. Memories Bridal & Evening Wear is a professional bridal shop that has been part of the West Michigan wedding industry since 2003 specializing in unique wedding dresses to match our brides' unique personality.