Memories Bridal & Evening Wear

Kalamazoo, MI View map

We believe your search for the ideal wedding dress should be less like clothes shopping and more like “match-making.” At Memories, our personal bridal consultants work with you one-on-one through every step of your appointment, learning about your personality, style, wedding dreams, and what makes you feel your most beautiful. It’s then our mission to find that one dress that ties it all together and makes your heart flutter – your perfect match!

Schedule your bridal dress appointment on our website: https://dresslikeyou.com/schedule-appointment/

Bridal Shop Hours:

• Tuesday-Friday 11-7p
  • Saturday 10-5p
  • Sunday - Private Appointments Only (Please call for details)
  • Monday - Closed

Appointments required.

Current Covid Policies: https://dresslikeyou.com/covid19-update/

Curated Designer Bridal Dress Selection

Every dress at Memories has been hand-selected by our team to create a beautifully diverse, curated collection of swoon-worthy gowns.Our wedding gown samples from size 6 through size 28 and can be ordered in sizes 0-32.

Featured bridal gowns include Calla Blanche (dramatic, couture-inspired styling), Chic Nostalgia (Boho at its best), Justin Alexander (classic European elegance), Lillian West (relaxed, feminine, chic), and Maggie Sottero (modern romance, exquisite details) each featured dress has been carefully selected for its unique styling and quality workmanship.

The most beautifully diverse, curated collection of wedding dresses in Michigan.

Experienced, Knowledgeable, Attentive Staff

We believe that a wonderful shopping experience is just as important as finding the best dress, and our kind and attentive staff are at your service through every step of the process. At Memories, our dedicated bridal stylists work one on one with each bride, giving you the attention you deserve and helping you find the dress perfect for you. Your happiness is our ultimate goal.

The Total Bridal Look

At Memories, we feature a complete collection of bridal accessories just as diverse as our gowns. From veils and headpieces to tiaras and headbands to shoes, Spanx, and long-line bras, we carry everything you need to personalize your wedding day wardrobe and showcase your most beautiful you, without having to visit multiple bridal stores.

Bridal Party: Bridesmaid Dresses & Tuxedos

From sequins and lace to tulle and mix-and-match styles, our bridesmaids collection offers affordable, on-trend styling in almost any color you can dream. Our customizable designs allow you to create the perfect look for your wedding party that is uniquely you. With styles starting at just $150, Memories will have your bridesmaids looking amazing without breaking the budget. Featured designers include Christina Wu Occasions and Bari Jay!

At Memories, our guys aren't just an afterthought. We take special pride in helping you look and feel your very best. As an award-winning tuxedo retailer, your fit is guaranteed. Featuring the area's most diverse selection of top name designers, looking good has never been so easy. We offer tuxedos and suits from the industry’s top designers such as Michael Kors, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Tony Bowls, and Jean Yves.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199
$200 - $299

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Tuxedo Rentals
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Hailey B. Married on 10/09/2021

Wonderful experience finding my wedding dress and renting tuxedos!

Very friendly & helpful! My wedding dress was the perfect style, fit, and color thanks to them. Renting tuxedos for the groom & groomsmen was very easy. We had two tuxedos (2 out of 6 tuxes) that were not fitted correctly, but Memories was able to fix that at the fitting. All around a great place to work with.
  • Kirsten
    Kirsten M. Married on 05/08/2021

Fantastic!

They were so professional and I didn’t feel pressured at all! The quality of the dresses was excellent.
  • Samantha
    Samantha M. Married on 10/30/2020

An amazing shopping experience!

I had a bridal appointment on 12/30/19. I went in knowing about how much I wanted to spend, and knowing I wanted to look and feel like a princess. I was paired with Mae as my consultant, who was absolutely fabulous. I was genuinely a bit terrified to shop for a dress, but Mae made me feel so comfortable and was easy to talk with. She also didn’t rush or pressure me one bit. She spent nearly 2 hours putting me in out of dresses. I ended up buying the very first dress I tried on, Mae picked out a belt to add some sparkle to the dress, and also placed the perfect veil on my head. I truly felt beautiful. Shopping at Memories was truly a great experience, and I think they are blessed to have someone like Mae on their staff. I’m so happy I’m a Memories Bride!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

67 photos · 07/18/2020
  • Sam & Sterling
    25 photos · 12/31/2017

Krystal Thornton Photography Krystal Thornton Photography Wedding Photographers

Memories Bridal & Evening Wear is the best choice for high quality, customer service and selection of the newest and high end wedding dresses/suits, tux! The store is clean, organized and stunning. The employees are amazing and hardworking. All around great place!

Oliver Howell Photography Oliver Howell Photography Wedding Photographers

Memories is a professional, locally owned boutique store with amazing options - located in the heart of downtown Kalamazoo. Over the past decade, many of the brides who hire me as the photographer for their big day also trust Memories to provide a beautiful wedding dress and bridal attire. I have only heard glowing shared-client reviews of Memories. Selfishly, I am always excited to hear a bride has selected Memories because it makes my job enjoyable when everyone looks great. I highly recommend Memories to anyone looking for bridal or event attire.

Loft 310 Loft 310 Rooftop Weddings

Memories Bridal has the most amazing dresses in town. They are right down the block from Loft 310.

203 East Michigan Avenue Kalamazoo, MI, 49007
269-344-2404

Monday Closed Tuesday 11AM–7PM Wednesday 11AM–7PM Thursday 11AM–7PM Friday 11AM–7PM Saturday 10AM–5PM Sunday 12–5PM Bridal Appointments Required
Location of (Memories Bridal & Evening Wear)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding