Memories Bridal & Evening Wear Reviews

Memories Bridal & Evening Wear 6
Memories Bridal & Evening Wear 7

Kara Hensley · Getting married on 10/02/2020

Found my Perfect Dress

Kali was my own personal hype girl! She was amazing throughout the dress seeking process and helped me find my perfect gown. I can't wait until it comes in later this summer. It's one of the most beautiful dresses I've laid eyes on.

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Getting married on 08/01/2020

Amazing staff and experience

Memories is an amazing bridal salon. I had an amazing experience. Kim was my consultant and she was nothing less of absolutely wonderful! I would highly recommend. The staff there is incredibly helpful and welcoming.

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Zabrina

Zabrina · Getting married on 07/27/2019

If you're looking for a wow glamorous elegant dress this is the place to go I found my dress in 40 minutes the staff is awesome and they made me feel like a bride!! I would give them more stars if I could

Sent on 07/31/2018
  • Haley

Haley Versteeg · Married on 06/01/2019

Seamstress Diane

I already had a wedding dress, but we came to Memories for one of their recommended seamstresses, Diane Myers-Bond. I had 5 fittings with her to get my dress to be a perfect fit! She was flexible, had a fantastic idea for how to create a unique bustle for my dress covered in jewels, and even added parts to the dress such as a waist-slimming belt and bra cups. People kept asking where I got the dress, but they were mostly impressed with how well it fit!

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Memories Bridal & Evening Wear 13
  • Bailee

Bailee · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Formal Wear

Memories did an amazing job dressing everyone in the wedding party as well as with my own gown and jewelry! The staff is so kind and easy to work with and they made us look amazing for the big day! I would highly suggest Memories to any newly engaged couple or anyone that needs a formal gown/tux! Absolutely stunning!!!!

Sent on 05/19/2019
    Memories Bridal & Evening Wear 18
    Memories Bridal & Evening Wear 19
  • Cortney

Cortney · Married on 01/19/2019

I was so excited for my bridal shopping experience and I’m SO happy I went to Memories! Audrey was my consultant and she was seriously incredible. I talked to her for 5 minutes and I feel she truly understood my style and pulled the perfect dresses for me. I ended up going with a dress that I never pictured myself in, but had ALL THE FEELS when I put it on. Audrey made me feel so good about myself and the dress I loved. I don’t think I even tried on 10 dresses, but found “the one” during my first and only appointment. I highly recommend Memories and if you can request a consultant, you will not regret going with Audrey!

Sent on 01/11/2018
  • Cory

Cory · Married on 10/27/2018

Hometown Bride in TN

I looked for my dress before I was engaged so my family could go through the experience with me seeing as I live out of state now. The process was a pleasure at Memories from making apts online, quick response when needing to adjust and even holding my dress extra months until I could make the trip back North. I got so lucky with Kimberly and one of the dresses I spyed online was actually in store - Justin Alexander! I could not have felt more gorgeous on my day!

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Memories Bridal & Evening Wear 20
    Memories Bridal & Evening Wear 21

Karen · Married on 10/06/2018

Memories bridal was the first place I looked at for wedding dresses. Non of the other stores compared. Fortunately for me the dress I wanted was at Memories. I came back to try it on and tried out multiple belts and vails. The girls were so patient as I went back and forth trying them on. Kali and Sam both helped when I came two different times and they were great. Both gave me great personal attention and made my experience special! I would recommend Memories to anyone!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Mallory · Married on 09/15/2018

I had a wonderful experience at Memories. They had a huge selection of beautiful dresses well within my price range. My consultant, Kimberly, was amazing. She made me feel totally comfortable and picked out my perfect dress. My experience was amazing and any every new bride looking for a dress needs to go to Memories!

Sent on 10/07/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

The ladies that work here are all awesome! They helped me select the perfect dress and were extremely accommodating to the large group i had come with me.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Ariana · Married on 08/11/2018

Such a beautiful place with beautiful people who work there! My consultant Kimberly was fantastic, she made choosing my wedding dress so easy and fun! What an amazing day! Thank you for helping me forget about the stress of planning my wedding for a little while, Kimberly!
    Xo

Sent on 10/30/2017

Krystal · Married on 11/01/2017

Memories is amazing, easy going, friendly staff, amazing hours, and excellent product lines for up and coming brides. Extremely happy with every aspect of Memories!

Sent on 11/15/2017
  • User6187693 · 1+ year ago

We loved working with our Bridal consultant! She was great at helping us narrow down our choices and make the final decision.

Sent on 01/21/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/21/2017

I had a great experience at Memories bridal, they were very accommodating and as someone who has worked in customer service I was highly impressed.

I also recommend Teresa's tailoring in Kalamazoo. My dress was full lace and the seamstress took the lace off and replaced perfectly BY HAND!!! The alterations were perfect and reasonably priced

Sent on 11/04/2017
    Memories Bridal & Evening Wear 22

Katie · Married on 09/30/2017

The ladies at Memories did a great job helping me find a dress, and taking care of the cleaning before the big day.
    Very helpful, and you don't feel pressured to buy something that day if you aren't feeling it yet.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Najat · Married on 09/02/2017

Cannot thank Memories enough for helping me find the most amazing dress for my day!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Vanessa · Married on 08/05/2017

I was so happy with my dress choice. I am so glad we went to Memories!

Sent on 12/16/2017
    Memories Bridal & Evening Wear 23

Cassandra · Married on 07/22/2017

I loved my experience shopping for my wedding dress! I also went back with my bridesmaids and got their dresses from memories too! We had a lot of fun! I'm so glad I went to Memories

Sent on 01/11/2017

Katlynn · Married on 06/18/2017

Had to get a wedding dress in 3 months. Was able to find two dresses at Memories. The staff there helped me choose with dress off the rack would work the best for me within my time frame. Great staff and beautiful dresses.

Sent on 07/06/2017
  • Linds

Linds Bond · Married on 05/06/2017

Easy to find my dress in one day!

I never wanted to be a princess on my wedding day, I was just nervous to even go shopping. I am so thankful that the team at Memories helped make this a wonderful experience and making it what I dreamed it would be!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Abby · Married on 03/25/2017

Everyone who works at Memories is super nice and they are all very accommodating, I took my mom, sister and niece to help me pick out my wedding dress and all were welcome. They listened to what I wanted and then they let me pick out dresses to try on while they picked out a few based on my preferences. I ended up buying the very first dress that I tried on! I never wanted to take the dress off I loved it so much and I received many compliments on the dress. The whole process of dress shopping and alterations (They give you a list of excellent seamstresses) and final pressing was made very easy with Memories. I would recommend for every bride to go here for their wedding dress!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Marlyce was wonderful! She helped me find the style of dress that I felt sexy, beautiful and myself in! My Maggie Sottero gown was amazing and I was comfortable the whole day! Thank you memories for the wonderful experience!

Sent on 02/25/2017

Heidi · Married on 11/05/2016

Memories Bridal was an excellent bridal salon for me. It was the only salon that I looked at and actually bought the first dress that I tried on! I enjoyed their staff and they were accommodating as I needed to come back a couple of times to talk about the fit prior to setting up my seamstress appointments. Diane was the seamstress that I used for my gown. She is a preferred seamstress of memories and she did a great job altering my dress. She was a little rough around the edges but overall it was a very good experience.

Sent on 11/26/2016

Leah · Married on 10/15/2016

I had some of my friends and family come with me. We worked with Morgan and she was AHHHH--MAZING! She let us try out so many styles and ultimately she choose the dress I selected. she was always available for questions over the phone and was there every time I went into the store.

Sent on 11/20/2016