95 Reviews for Memories Bridal & Evening Wear

Garters (1)
Sample Gowns (1)
Tuxedos (1)
94 Memories Bridal & Evening Wear Reviews

I was so excited for my bridal shopping experience and I’m SO happy I went to Memories! Audrey was my consultant and she was seriously incredible. I talked to her for 5 minutes and I feel she truly understood my style and pulled the perfect dresses for me. I ended up going with a dress that I never pictured myself in, but had ALL THE FEELS when I put it on. Audrey made me feel so good about myself and the dress I loved. I don’t think I even tried on 10 dresses, but found “the one” during my first and only appointment. I highly recommend Memories and if you can request a consultant, you will not regret going with Audrey!

Profile Picture Cortney , 1/19/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Undergarments, Alterations

I had a wonderful experience at Memories. They had a huge selection of beautiful dresses well within my price range. My consultant, Kimberly, was amazing. She made me feel totally comfortable and picked out my perfect dress. My experience was amazing and any every new bride looking for a dress needs to go to Memories!

Profile Picture Mallory, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Undergarments, Veils, Bride

Such a beautiful place with beautiful people who work there! My consultant Kimberly was fantastic, she made choosing my wedding dress so easy and fun! What an amazing day! Thank you for helping me forget about the stress of planning my wedding for a little while, Kimberly!
Xo

Profile Picture Ariana , 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Memories is amazing, easy going, friendly staff, amazing hours, and excellent product lines for up and coming brides. Extremely happy with every aspect of Memories!

Profile Picture Krystal, 11/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We loved working with our Bridal consultant! She was great at helping us narrow down our choices and make the final decision.

Profile Picture User6187693, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride

I had a great experience at Memories bridal, they were very accommodating and as someone who has worked in customer service I was highly impressed.

I also recommend Teresa's tailoring in Kalamazoo. My dress was full lace and the seamstress took the lace off and replaced perfectly BY HAND!!! The alterations were perfect and reasonably priced

Profile Picture Nicole , 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Mother of Bride

The ladies at Memories did a great job helping me find a dress, and taking care of the cleaning before the big day.
Very helpful, and you don't feel pressured to buy something that day if you aren't feeling it yet.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Cannot thank Memories enough for helping me find the most amazing dress for my day!

Profile Picture Najat, 9/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Jewelry, Shoes, Tuxedos, Veils, Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bride

I was so happy with my dress choice. I am so glad we went to Memories!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 8/5/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns

I loved my experience shopping for my wedding dress! I also went back with my bridesmaids and got their dresses from memories too! We had a lot of fun! I'm so glad I went to Memories

Profile Picture Cassandra, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

I can't say enough good things about Memories and my consultant Kaila! The facility and set up is beautiful, comfortable and feels private. They also had the perfect amount of selection - tons of different styles but not too much that it was overwhelming - all with reasonable prices.

Memories was the first appointment I had, so I was so thankful that Kaila clearly explained how the appointment would work. She also helped me into and out of every dress (I realized at other appointments that not every place does that and it's a BIG help). During my appointment my party and I interacted with a few different employees at Memories and everyone was very friendly, welcoming and accommodating. Kaila knew the right balance of when to provide input, when to suggest a dress and when to just let me and my party chat and choose dresses.

I actually found my dress at my first appointment, but wasn't ready to commit. When I called back to see if I could try it on one more time they fit me in the next day. Kaila and the team was just as welcoming and accommodating the second time around, even though I had different guests with me. I really can't say enough good things - they really made me feel beautiful, special and that I was making the right decision!

Profile Picture Hannah, 7/1/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Veils

Had to get a wedding dress in 3 months. Was able to find two dresses at Memories. The staff there helped me choose with dress off the rack would work the best for me within my time frame. Great staff and beautiful dresses.

Profile Picture Katlynn, 6/18/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns, Bride

Everyone who works at Memories is super nice and they are all very accommodating, I took my mom, sister and niece to help me pick out my wedding dress and all were welcome. They listened to what I wanted and then they let me pick out dresses to try on while they picked out a few based on my preferences. I ended up buying the very first dress that I tried on! I never wanted to take the dress off I loved it so much and I received many compliments on the dress. The whole process of dress shopping and alterations (They give you a list of excellent seamstresses) and final pressing was made very easy with Memories. I would recommend for every bride to go here for their wedding dress!

Profile Picture Abby, 3/25/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Veils
3.4

While this salon will probably be great so some brides - it was NOT for me. I am not a standard size - even though it hurts me to say, I'm definitely considered plus sized. This meant that a lot of what they had just didn't fit, and it's hard to envision yourself in a dress that is clipped on. Also, their prices were out of my budget, and the ones that did fit my budget were "sample only" - so I had to get that particular one, which of course didn't fit.

I was also concerned with how little the consultant seemed to listen to me. I had a very clear idea of what I wanted (and didn't want) and she consistently tried to get me into dresses that were NOT what I wanted (and I had told her many times). I did like how the consultant took time to get to know me and talk to me about my fiance (how we met, what we do for jobs, etc.) but really wished she carried that over to what I said about my dream dress.

I ended up finding the dress elsewhere, and did not go through Memories.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 2/18/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

Marlyce was wonderful! She helped me find the style of dress that I felt sexy, beautiful and myself in! My Maggie Sottero gown was amazing and I was comfortable the whole day! Thank you memories for the wonderful experience!

Profile Picture User6689248, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Found my dream dress here and I LOVED my experience! I highly recommend making the trip here!

Profile Picture User7917745, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

Memories Bridal was an excellent bridal salon for me. It was the only salon that I looked at and actually bought the first dress that I tried on! I enjoyed their staff and they were accommodating as I needed to come back a couple of times to talk about the fit prior to setting up my seamstress appointments. Diane was the seamstress that I used for my gown. She is a preferred seamstress of memories and she did a great job altering my dress. She was a little rough around the edges but overall it was a very good experience.

Profile Picture Heidi, 11/5/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Jewelry, Bride

I had some of my friends and family come with me. We worked with Morgan and she was AHHHH--MAZING! She let us try out so many styles and ultimately she choose the dress I selected. she was always available for questions over the phone and was there every time I went into the store.

Profile Picture Leah, 10/15/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

I visited Memories on the recommendation of my fiance's cousin, who found her dress there several years ago. It was the final shop I visited, after having some subpar experiences elsewhere at larger chain stores. The consultant was so friendly and allowed the family I brought with me to be involved in picking dresses to try on. She was knowledgable and was able to tell me available alterations options so that I knew what I could potentially change in the dress I picked. I couldn't be more excited to have found my dress here!

Profile Picture Lynn, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Memories Bridal and Evening Wear did a fabulous job when I was looking for my wedding gown. I had already been to a couple other places in the area and just didn't care for the service so I was a little discouraged when going to memories. The moment I walked in they were very attentive. I got set up upstairs and pulled some dresses that I liked and going from what I tried on and what my family and I agreed we didn't like about those particular dresses Marlyce pulled a couple dresses she asked me to try on for her. The first one I tried on we all instantly loved. I would recommend anyone I know to go here and have an open mind because just because you didn't pick it off the rack doesn't mean it won't be right for you!!

Profile Picture User4450498, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Groom, Groomsmen, Bridal Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Veils
4.7

Memories is the best place in Kalamazoo to find a wedding dress! You get one on one service for as long as you need. They cater to your families needs and even have a web-cam option if you have family out of town. Great place, great location. Lower rating on value as I found my dress cheaper at most other places.

Profile Picture Carrie , 8/27/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride

My experience at Memories was great. Cailin was amazing to work with and so patient. She wanted to make sure I was absolutely comfortable and that I ended up with a dress that I loved. I would definitely recommend Memories to brides who are looking for their dress!

Profile Picture Brianne, 8/27/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My dress was perfect! The whole experience from start to finish with Memories was great! The consultant who helped me find my dress was sweet and kind and all the girls who helped along the way were excellent! Go to Memories and find your gown, brides!!!

Profile Picture Liz, 6/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Memories was an amazing experience! They have BEAUTIFUL dresses and an amazing staff. They took their time showing us everything we wanted to see and letting me try on as many dresses as I wanted to! The ladies never made us feel rushed. Once we had it narrowed down, she put me back in the top dresses to see them again - it really felt like a very personal experience. I didn't feel pressured to buy anything that day, either. I ended up going back a couple days later to try them on again and ended up choosing my dress! They don't have their own seamstresses but they have a recommended list and some will work out of Memories for your appointments - I highly recommend Diane but call her fast, because she books up quickly! :)

Profile Picture Katie , 6/11/16, 7 Reviews