Memories Bridal & Evening Wear Reviews

Memories Bridal & Evening Wear 1
Memories Bridal & Evening Wear 2
  • Z

Zabrina · Getting married on 07/27/2019

If you're looking for a wow glamorous elegant dress this is the place to go I found my dress in 40 minutes the staff is awesome and they made me feel like a bride!! I would give them more stars if I could

• Cortney

Cortney · Getting married on 01/19/2019

I was so excited for my bridal shopping experience and I’m SO happy I went to Memories! Audrey was my consultant and she was seriously incredible. I talked to her for 5 minutes and I feel she truly understood my style and pulled the perfect dresses for me. I ended up going with a dress that I never pictured myself in, but had ALL THE FEELS when I put it on. Audrey made me feel so good about myself and the dress I loved. I don’t think I even tried on 10 dresses, but found “the one” during my first and only appointment. I highly recommend Memories and if you can request a consultant, you will not regret going with Audrey!

Karen · Married on 10/06/2018

Memories bridal was the first place I looked at for wedding dresses. Non of the other stores compared. Fortunately for me the dress I wanted was at Memories. I came back to try it on and tried out multiple belts and vails. The girls were so patient as I went back and forth trying them on. Kali and Sam both helped when I came two different times and they were great. Both gave me great personal attention and made my experience special! I would recommend Memories to anyone!

Mallory · Married on 09/15/2018

I had a wonderful experience at Memories. They had a huge selection of beautiful dresses well within my price range. My consultant, Kimberly, was amazing. She made me feel totally comfortable and picked out my perfect dress. My experience was amazing and any every new bride looking for a dress needs to go to Memories!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

The ladies that work here are all awesome! They helped me select the perfect dress and were extremely accommodating to the large group i had come with me.

Ariana · Married on 08/11/2018

Such a beautiful place with beautiful people who work there! My consultant Kimberly was fantastic, she made choosing my wedding dress so easy and fun! What an amazing day! Thank you for helping me forget about the stress of planning my wedding for a little while, Kimberly!
    Xo

Krystal · Married on 11/01/2017

Memories is amazing, easy going, friendly staff, amazing hours, and excellent product lines for up and coming brides. Extremely happy with every aspect of Memories!

• User6187693 · 1+ year ago

We loved working with our Bridal consultant! She was great at helping us narrow down our choices and make the final decision.

Nicole · Married on 10/21/2017

I had a great experience at Memories bridal, they were very accommodating and as someone who has worked in customer service I was highly impressed.

I also recommend Teresa's tailoring in Kalamazoo. My dress was full lace and the seamstress took the lace off and replaced perfectly BY HAND!!! The alterations were perfect and reasonably priced

Memories Bridal & Evening Wear 3

Katie · Married on 09/30/2017

The ladies at Memories did a great job helping me find a dress, and taking care of the cleaning before the big day.
    Very helpful, and you don't feel pressured to buy something that day if you aren't feeling it yet.

Najat · Married on 09/02/2017

Cannot thank Memories enough for helping me find the most amazing dress for my day!

Vanessa · Married on 08/05/2017

I was so happy with my dress choice. I am so glad we went to Memories!

Memories Bridal & Evening Wear 4

Cassandra · Married on 07/22/2017

I loved my experience shopping for my wedding dress! I also went back with my bridesmaids and got their dresses from memories too! We had a lot of fun! I'm so glad I went to Memories

Katlynn · Married on 06/18/2017

Had to get a wedding dress in 3 months. Was able to find two dresses at Memories. The staff there helped me choose with dress off the rack would work the best for me within my time frame. Great staff and beautiful dresses.

• Linds

Linds Bond · Married on 05/06/2017

Easy to find my dress in one day!

I never wanted to be a princess on my wedding day, I was just nervous to even go shopping. I am so thankful that the team at Memories helped make this a wonderful experience and making it what I dreamed it would be!

Abby · Married on 03/25/2017

Everyone who works at Memories is super nice and they are all very accommodating, I took my mom, sister and niece to help me pick out my wedding dress and all were welcome. They listened to what I wanted and then they let me pick out dresses to try on while they picked out a few based on my preferences. I ended up buying the very first dress that I tried on! I never wanted to take the dress off I loved it so much and I received many compliments on the dress. The whole process of dress shopping and alterations (They give you a list of excellent seamstresses) and final pressing was made very easy with Memories. I would recommend for every bride to go here for their wedding dress!

• User6689248 · 1+ year ago

Marlyce was wonderful! She helped me find the style of dress that I felt sexy, beautiful and myself in! My Maggie Sottero gown was amazing and I was comfortable the whole day! Thank you memories for the wonderful experience!

Heidi · Married on 11/05/2016

Memories Bridal was an excellent bridal salon for me. It was the only salon that I looked at and actually bought the first dress that I tried on! I enjoyed their staff and they were accommodating as I needed to come back a couple of times to talk about the fit prior to setting up my seamstress appointments. Diane was the seamstress that I used for my gown. She is a preferred seamstress of memories and she did a great job altering my dress. She was a little rough around the edges but overall it was a very good experience.

Leah · Married on 10/15/2016

I had some of my friends and family come with me. We worked with Morgan and she was AHHHH--MAZING! She let us try out so many styles and ultimately she choose the dress I selected. she was always available for questions over the phone and was there every time I went into the store.

• Mrs. RATR

Lynn · Married on 09/17/2016

I visited Memories on the recommendation of my fiance's cousin, who found her dress there several years ago. It was the final shop I visited, after having some subpar experiences elsewhere at larger chain stores. The consultant was so friendly and allowed the family I brought with me to be involved in picking dresses to try on. She was knowledgable and was able to tell me available alterations options so that I knew what I could potentially change in the dress I picked. I couldn't be more excited to have found my dress here!

Memories Bridal and Evening Wear did a fabulous job when I was looking for my wedding gown. I had already been to a couple other places in the area and just didn't care for the service so I was a little discouraged when going to memories. The moment I walked in they were very attentive. I got set up upstairs and pulled some dresses that I liked and going from what I tried on and what my family and I agreed we didn't like about those particular dresses Marlyce pulled a couple dresses she asked me to try on for her. The first one I tried on we all instantly loved. I would recommend anyone I know to go here and have an open mind because just because you didn't pick it off the rack doesn't mean it won't be right for you!!

Liz · Married on 06/26/2016

My dress was perfect! The whole experience from start to finish with Memories was great! The consultant who helped me find my dress was sweet and kind and all the girls who helped along the way were excellent! Go to Memories and find your gown, brides!!!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 06/11/2016

Memories was an amazing experience! They have BEAUTIFUL dresses and an amazing staff. They took their time showing us everything we wanted to see and letting me try on as many dresses as I wanted to! The ladies never made us feel rushed. Once we had it narrowed down, she put me back in the top dresses to see them again - it really felt like a very personal experience. I didn't feel pressured to buy anything that day, either. I ended up going back a couple days later to try them on again and ended up choosing my dress! They don't have their own seamstresses but they have a recommended list and some will work out of Memories for your appointments - I highly recommend Diane but call her fast, because she books up quickly! :)

Josie · Married on 01/23/2016

Love the girls at Memories! They were so friendly and helpful throughout the entire process.