Grand Rapids, MI 49599 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Shutter Sam Photography

My philosophy is very simple. HAVE FUN! Your wedding pictures will be with you forever. It’s your day, why not have your photographs reflect the emotion you wish you could bottle up forever! I'm invested in you as a friend and not just your photographer.

Follow Shutter Sam Photography on

714dewaar

• Real Weddings 60

10 Reviews for Shutter Sam Photography

Alison · Married on 10/10/2015

It was an absolute honor to have Shutter Sam Photography capture our wedding in images. Sam is a unique and talented photographer. I love the way she sees the world. Sam is also very easy personable and funny. My husband hates having his picture taken, but he LOVED being photographed by Sam. That is saying something! I would recommend Shutter Sam to any one. I hope I can work with her again some day soon!
    -Alison Gass

Sent on 10/13/2015

Jenny · Married on 09/12/2015

Sam is so creative and has such amazing energy. I felt like our pictures looked like editorials. They had such an artistic element to them. She capture the day, our love, our friends and families personalities just perfectly and dealt with a few high stress situations like a champ. I am SO glad I brought her on board for my wedding and can't imagine have a better photographer capture the day!!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Laura · Married on 06/23/2012

Sam was amazing from the start. She made it a priority to understand us as a couple and make our story the focus of the photographs she took. The pictures are absolutely stunning and speak exactly to the Big Day. She captured all of the special moments between us in such an inconspicuous way that I felt like I didn't see her the whole night... but she was there, and she got all of it on film. My only regret is that we were so busy throughout the day I didn't get to spend more time just talking to her... Sam has such a big heart and lovely disposition, she put us at ease and felt like a friend from the first time we met with her. She was a complete joy to work with, and understands brides, grooms, and the complicated nature of putting together a wedding. Above all else, it needs to be said that Sam took these two camera-shy people, and made us feel completely at ease and beautiful in front of the camera. I would recommend her to any and everyone!

Sent on 08/12/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Shutter Sam Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums

Real Weddings

• Great Lakes Wedding Gown Specialists
    Great Lakes Wedding Gown Specialists Wedding Dresses

Recommended for beautiful images & great vendor!

• Emery & Co. PHOTOGRAPHY
    Emery & Co. PHOTOGRAPHY Wedding Photographers

Sam is a gal of many talents but photography is certainly her specialty. Her vision is clear. When you see her images, you most definitely see Shutter Sam Photography, which a perfect marriage of vintage meets modern.

• Pearls Events
    Pearls Events Wedding Planners

Sam is such a sweetie. We haven't worked together at a wedding, but my meeting her was enough to know that her fun personality will shine through on your wedding day. She is flexible, affordable, and a great photographer.