Brooklyn Bridal & Prom

Brooklyn, MI View map

A full service bridal boutique that caters to those who desire a memorable and enjoyable shopping experience. Professional and honest advice, one-on-one attention with excellent selection. Go beyond the status quo and experience the only intimate bridal boutique in the Brooklyn-Jackson area. Call us for your complimentary consultation: 517-592-8882

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following items do you offer?

Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

Lauren Married on 07/29/2017
    This shop is the best! Amazing service and awesome selection of dresses! They will work with you to find that special dress of your dreams! I had my whole wedding party dressed by this shop! The owners are awesome!
  • X
    Xantthia Married on 10/08/2016
    Brooklyn bridal was a treat to work with. They were very accommodating and let me put on dresses without being intrusive. They were not pushy and were a lot of fun to work with.
    Kelsey Married on 07/23/2016
    I absolutely LOVED my dress from Brookyln Bridal & Prom! It was exactly what I wanted and made me feel like a princess on my special day. They were extremely friendly and helpful with helping my choose my dress. They also have in house alterations which made it really easy to make small changes on my dress. They had my dress ready and altered in a timely manner and also supplied me with my veil and hair piece. I got so many compliments on my dress ! Thank you Brooklyn Bridal and Prom.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Brooklyn Bridal & Prom 1
Exclusive

Mid Michigan Entertainment Mid Michigan Entertainment Wedding DJs

If your looking for a Tux or The Perfect Gown, with a personal touch then don't pass up this local shop. MMDJs Staff

Your Big Day Weddings & Events Your Big Day Weddings & Events Wedding Officiants

Janet is a one of a kind find. She makes her brides feel at ease and helps them select the perfect gown to wear on their wedding day. Janet and her staff are very professional and knowledgeable about their products and offer many unique wedding gown and bridesmaids dress choices. I highly recommend meeting Brooklyn Bridal & Prom to help a bride complete her perfect wedding day look.

141 N. Main St., Suite D Brooklyn, 49230

By Appointments Please. Call us for current hours.
Location of (Brooklyn Bridal & Prom)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding