2840 Neptune Ct, Philadelphia, PA 19154 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About JP Event Design

JP Event Design works with you to ensure that every aspect of your event far exceeds your expectations. We take care of every single detail so you don't have to. When the time comes, you and your guests can simply enjoy the day and celebrate!

Follow JP Event Design on

Junedress4
Junetablenumber

16 Reviews for JP Event Design

Jackie · Married on 07/02/2011

Hiring a wedding planner, in particular Judy Moore, was the best decision I ever made. My now husband and I were relatively new to the Philadelphia area and really just wanted someone to guide us through all the choices we had for our wedding here. Judy ended up being so much more! She has great contacts all around the city and every single vendor she suggested we loved, did a great job and was very reasonably priced.

I can't imagine the headaches I would have had leading up to the wedding without Judy's help. She contacted all our vendors for us and made sure the day went down perfectly. She handled every request we had, no matter how strange or complicated, and from my point of view the wedding day was perfect! If anything was going wrong behind the scenes, I did not know about it - she handled it all!

I would highly suggest have Judy Moore as your wedding planner for the entire process. Well worth the investment!

Renee · Married on 04/23/2011

After reading several reviews on wedding planners, I decided to go with Judy Moore of JP Event Design for day-of coordination. Judy was great through out the process...totally flexible and answered all my questions. About a month before the wedding she stepped in and contacted all my vendors, putting together a timeline for that day. When you have so many vendors, getting everyone on the same page is more of a headache then I ever imagined. Judy totally dove in and got the job done. The day of the wedding, all those little details that come up, Judy handled. She whipped my husband's 14 groomsmen right into shape!

My only regret is not hiring her for the whole process!

Kerri · Married on 12/04/2010

My wife and I were married and conducted our subsequent reception at the Cairnwood Estate on 04DEC2010. JP Event Design was instrumental in providing us with literally the perfect wedding. My wife and I live extremely busy lives. Our wedding was conceptulaized, planned and executed flawlessly within 11 months of our engagement through the efforts of JP Event Design. Initially, we did not see the value in obtaining a wedding planner. Considering all of our personal and business investments, our greatest return on investment was the hiring of JP Event Design. Judy and her staff are worth their weight in platinum. Our guests were highly impressed with the flow of our ceremony and reception. Judy and her staff performed a superb job in managing all of our vendors and the fine details of our wedding celebration. Judy maintained a professional relationship throughout the entire process. However, towards the end we could not help ourselves but to consider her family. The cliche, "We do not plan to fail, but fail to plan" rings loudly to us now. Design, planning and execution is JP Event Design's specialty. In fact, we will be utilizing their services in the future. We highly recommend JP Event Design without any reservations. Mr. and Mrs. Steven Miles Matchett, two overly joyed clients on JP Event Design.

JP Event Design FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Eco-Friendly

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• JP Event Design 1
    Free Consultation!
    Mention WeddingWire for three hours of free wedding consultation!

• Michelle King Photography
    Michelle King Photography Wedding Photographers

Judy can seriously an amazingly gorgeous wedding atmosphere! At one wedding, we were suddenly faced with a bride wanting to change things up a bit last minute, and some unexpected "problems" with uneven ground/etc... Judy handled it so well that I actually FORGOT anything was even a "change" or "issue". Everyone was relaxed and taken care of, and everything looked and felt beautiful and professional.

• 2840 Neptune Ct Philadelphia, PA 19154 See on map