Lavish Haus Design + Event Co.

Center Valley, PA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,250 Package Price

Based in Center Valley, Pennsylvania, Lavish Haus Design + Event Co. is a wedding planning service. Owner Samantha focuses on full-service planning, combining her organizational skills with her professional background in interior design. Couples throughout the Lehigh Valley and greater Philadelphia area can avail of their expertise.

Lavish Haus Design + Event Co. wants couples to focus on enjoying this once-in-a-lifetime occasion while they look after the details. Partial planning and day-of coordination can also be arranged, for to-be-weds who want to have a hand in the process. Samantha is also happy to plan engagement parties, showers, elopements, and destination weddings. She can be called on for assistance with event design, to help you put your own unique stamp on the day. Some of the other services offered by Lavish Haus Design + Event Co. include:

• Budget analysis
  • Guest-list management
  • Timeline and to-do list creation
  • Vendor suggestions
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,450

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,250

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,950

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Brie
    Brie Married on 05/28/2022

10 out of 10 BOOK NOW!

My husband and I were lucky enough to have Sam and her Lavish Haus team recommended to us early in our planning stages. Not only did Sam listen intently to everything I hoped the day would end up looking like but she came to me with the most incredible vendors to make every detail beyond amazing. Sam and Sydney went above and beyond in so many ways I cannot even name them all. My husband and I suffered a devastating loss during the planning stages and Sam was there as more than just a wedding planner, but a friend as well. Our day went off without a hitch and was absolutely flawless. You will not be disappointed booking Lavish Haus. It was the best investment we made for our day.
    Grace H. Married on 05/21/2022

Perfection

I cannot say enough good things about Samantha and the entire team at Lavish Haus. My husband and I live out of state but have local ties to the Lehigh Valley, so we hired the team to help plan our wedding in Pennsylvania. It was honestly the best decision we ever made. Samantha made the entire process from beginning to end absolutely seamless and stress-free. From evening zoom planning sessions, to helping us find the dreamiest venue and vendors, to bringing to life beautiful design elements, to handling guests cancelling last minute due to COVID, to bringing emergency nail polish for chipped French tips on the morning of the wedding, Samantha and her team tirelessly worked to help us have the best wedding day we could've imagined. We also had a multicultural wedding and Samantha and her team helped us to include a beautiful Korean ceremony which she had no prior experience with. My husband and I both work full time jobs and I can truly say that our wedding would not have happened without Lavish Haus as we did not have the time or industry connections to plan this event on our own. Samantha also made sure that we were staying on top of our own responsibilities, such as by letting us know when it was time to start shopping for a wedding dress, when to send out save-the-dates-and invitations, and the details of how to apply for our marriage license. Their services are worth every penny and more. We had many guests comment that I looked very relaxed and unstressed as a bride on the days leading up to the wedding and that our wedding was one of the best they had ever attended, and I give 100% of that credit to Samantha and her team. I recommend Lavish Haus whole-heartedly to any couple getting married and I would choose them all over again!
    Jenna B. Married on 10/24/2021

The most beautiful signage ever!

Working with Sam was one of the top highlights of our wedding and the entire planning process! I first learned of Lavish Haus Design when my sister attended a gorgeous wedding planned and designed by their company. My husband and I were still looking for signage and really wanted to do something that would truly stand out, so we reached out right away. Talking to Sam I could tell immediately she was a perfect fit for us. Even when I felt like I was having trouble explaining our ideas, Sam totally understood our vision and even gave us some amazing suggestions to complement details we already had in place. She was so fun and collaborative to work with, and really took our opinions to heart. She incorporated things that were so personal to us, like our favorite songs and dog Dexter, and made every detail truly unique. It was one thing to see the final design proofs, but nothing compared to seeing everything the day of. They truly did the damn thing and made us the most incredible pieces!! Every area of the room had another amazing moment to see from our guestbook, to memorial table, to extra large bar menu. She even had a custom card box made to match that we were able to keep (and is now a little mini time capsule of our day). What Sam created for us was absolutely flawless and we were completely blown away. It was everything we could’ve hoped for and we can’t thank or recommend the entire Lavish Haus team enough!! With love - The Boyds

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Samantha O'Donnell
Samantha O'Donnell
Founder

Hi everyone! I’m Samantha, owner and founder of Lavish Haus. I am a Certified Wedding Planner with a degree in Interior Design, here to create the wedding of your dreams! I believe that couples deserve to feel the joy that comes with planning their wedding day and ultimately be present in the moments that will be lifelong memories. I’m located in Lehigh Valley, PA with my husband and bernedoodle pup. I’ve dreamed of being an event designer + planner since I graduated high school, although interior design had my attention for the past 10 years. In 2018, I married the love of my life and my passion for this industry sparked up again. I feel lucky to be able do what I love.Thank you for taking an interest in Lavish Haus and for being here! Let’s chat and create long-lasting memories together!

Megan Wente
Megan Wente
Wedding Planner

Hey guys! My name is Megan, and I am the Logistics Director and Wedding Planner for Lavish Haus. I am a certified wedding planner, have my bachelor’s degree in psychology and I am here to help your wedding day run as smoothly as possible!

I am all about the details and making sure that everything that you envision your special day to be comes to life. I am very task oriented and dedicated to making sure my couples are happy. My main focus is to make this process as easy and stress free as possible so you can focus on enjoying the day and making memories that will last forever!

Jordan Haas
Jordan Haas
Event Assistant

Hi, my name is Jordan. I have a bachelors degree in Art History and Criticism from Moravian College. I have the great privilege to assist the remarkable ladies of Lavish Haus. I have an eye for detail in the artwork of wedding design, am dedicated and happy to offer help whenever and wherever needed.

In my free time, I enjoy spending time and making memories with my partner Justin, his nephew Owen and my entire family. I love my family and am thankful to be apart of the Lavish Haus family!! I look forward to making memories for you and your family on your wedding day too!

P.O. Box 20771 Center Valley, PA, 18020
Location of (Lavish Haus Design + Event Co.)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding