SaraYoung Weddings & Events

Annapolis, MD View map Visit website
5.0 out of 5 rating

SaraYoung Weddings & Events is a wedding planning service serving Maryland, D.C., and the greater Philadelphia area. Sara is passionate about helping couples achieve their nuptial dreams without breaking the bank. Your vision will be her main priority, and she will strive to make your journey to the altar joyful and stress-free.

Sara has experience in various types of ceremonies, including elopements, multi-cultural celebrations and military gatherings, and has worked with different visions and styles. Deluxe and full planning, as well as month- and day-of coordination, are the main package options with SaraYoung Weddings & Events. She will work with soon-to-be-weds every step of the way, and provide them with budget analysis, event design, and guest list creation.

Other Services

Along with their coordination services, SaraYoung Weddings & Events does floral design packages to add a touch of natural beauty to your big day. They will curate unique bouquets and centerpieces to match your theme and personal style. Some of their eye-catching creations include arches, aisle runners, and cake décor.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Valerie
    Valerie Married on 09/18/2022

Best decision!

Sara and her fellow coordinator Sarah were excellent!!! We had a two-day event- a Chinese tea ceremony and then a wedding vow ceremony with reception.
    Sara was an excellent planner from the start, she was very responsive throughout the months leading up to the wedding weekend. Every time we talked, it put my now husband and me at ease. The events came out wonderfully, and we all had the best time.
    The flowers in the arches, centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres were so colorful and beautiful!! Sara was able to execute above and beyond my expectations, and the flowers were one of my favorite parts of the wedding. We were also able to repurpose a lot of the flowers from one part to the next!
    And best of all, Sara was great to work with and it was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding.
    Emily M. Married on 09/16/2022

Best Vendor Ever

I can never say enough amazing things about Sara! She was our florist for our recent wedding and I was blown away by the way she transformed our space. She also made the process so easy. She was one of my favorite vendors to work with - she worked with me so much on making my vision come to life while staying in my budget. We went back and forth about options and she didn't rest until we had a plan that I was happy with within my price range. And the final product? I cried tears of joy and excitement when I saw the event space after she was finished. I will also say that although I did not work with her a a coordinator I can also recommend her for that if you are in the market as her organization, timely responses, and attention to detail were the greatest I have ever seen!

SaraYoung Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Emily! We appreciate your kind words, and we most certainly had a blast executing your vision to make your day an absolute perfection.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Sara Jongeneel
Sara Jongeneel
President | Lead Planner & Florist

Sara is a native of the greater Philadelphia area, currently serving the Annapolis, Maryland and surrounding areas, as well as the greater Philadelphia and Lehigh Valley regions and surrounding areas. As a Certified Wedding & Event Planner (CWEP), Sara has experience planning a variety of weddings, including but not limited to multi-cultural celebrations, intimate gatherings, and military ceremonies.

As your planner and florist, Sara will be there to oversee every single detail and make your day one to remember.

Annapolis, Maryland Annapolis, MD, 21401
Location of (SaraYoung Weddings & Events)
Perkasie, PA Perkasie, PA, 18944

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding