SaraYoung Weddings & Events

Annapolis, MD View map Visit website
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

SaraYoung Weddings & Events is a wedding planning service based out of Annapolis, Maryland. Owner Sara is passionate about helping couples achieve their nuptial dreams without breaking the bank. Your vision will be her main priority, and she will strive to make your journey to the altar joyful and stress-free.

Sara has experience in various types of ceremonies, including elopements and military gatherings, and has worked with couples from all walks of life. Full and partial planning, as well as month- and day-of coordination, are all available options with SaraYoung Weddings & Events. She will work with soon-to-be-weds every step of the way, and provide them with budget analysis, event design, and guest list creation. While based in Annapolis, she happily serves couples throughout Maryland and surrounding areas, and offers packages for destination celebrations.

Other Services

Along with their coordination services, SaraYoung Weddings & Events does floral design packages to add a touch of natural beauty to your big day. They will curate unique bouquets and centerpieces to match your theme and personal style. Some of their eye-catching creations include arches, aisle runners, and cake décor.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,750

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

• Nicole
    Nicole B. Married on 09/24/2021

You need someone like Sara on your wedding day!

Sara was wonderful! I knew after talking with her we were a good fit. She made my last few months before the wedding less stressful and ten times easier. I can't thank her enough for stepping in when she did. We had a coordinator that "came with the venue" but I had a horrible feeling so I hired Sara and thank goodness I did because the other coordinator never even showed up for the wedding. Sara was cool calm and collective and managed all my vendors the month leading to and the day of so I was never bothered. I trusted her to get things done like our table cards and programs, just one less stress/item off my plate. I would definitely recommend Sara for your wedding day, she is great to work with
  • Dana
    Dana S. Married on 05/01/2021

Amazing Job

We used Sara as our day of coordinator and she did an amazing job from start to finish. She is very organized and was on top of everything. She really brought my vision to life. Highly recommend!

Annapolis, Maryland Annapolis, MD, 21401
Location of (SaraYoung Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding