Tulip Hill Weddings

Philadelphia, PA View map Visit website

$2,400 Package Price

Tulip Hill Weddings is a wedding planning service based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Owner Luanne Bohn has been in the wedding industry for years, and specializes in personalized, fashionably stylish, and polished ceremonies. Whether you dream of a traditional, formal ceremony, or a rustic-chic atmosphere, she will handle the details and leave you free to experience the joy.

Tulip Hill Weddings offers three different packages, all customizable to match each couple’s individual needs. Luanne can provide full services, for couples who want assistance every step of the way, or partial services for those who prefer only occasional guidance. If you already have your big day planned out, Tulip Hill’s day-of coordination option will ensure your ceremony and reception go according to plan. With each service, Luanne will confirm your vendors’ schedules, inspect the reception site, and make sure your wedding party and guests arrive safely.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,400

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Marianne R. Married on 10/01/2022

Outstanding Wedding Service

I hired Tulip Hill Weddings to be the day of wedding coordinator for my daughter's wedding. What an invaluable service Luanne, the owner, provided! Luanne began working with my daughter & I months in advance to understand all of the wedding details and then communicated & worked with our vendors. She had the wedding day completely organized so we could thoroughly enjoy the day without a care in the world because Luanne took care of it all. She provided much needed guidance at the rehearsal & on the wedding day, she & her assistant worked from the time the photographer arrived for pre-wedding pictures until the cake was cut. Luanne is incredibly thorough, organized & a master in the wedding field. She even carries stain remover! When make up spilled on the wedding dress, Luanne was there scrubbing off the stain with her stain remover. If it wasn't for Luanne, my daughter may have walked down the aisle with a large beige make up stain on the front of her dress. Because of Tulip Hill's outstanding service, we enjoyed every moment of our most special day!

Tulip Hill Weddings's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you and Justine! We were all thankful the stain remover worked given that the first three attempts using other methods did not. I'm glad the bride was able to enjoy her wedding day stain free!
    Victoria Married on 07/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thorough, warm and wonderful to work with

We worked with Luanne for day of wedding coordination. From our early conversations, Luanne was warm and pleasant, which offered instant comfort in what can be a bit of an overwhelming process. I consider myself to be pretty organized and on top of things but there really is no substitute for experience when it comes to wedding planning. Luanne brings years of experience, even prior to Tulip Hill. Luanne guided us through the process of establishing a timeline and thinking through every detail (so many details I couldn’t begin to appreciate until going through the process!). This upfront planning and work truly allowed us to soak up every moment of our wedding/wedding weekend and importantly just have fun! I’ve had many friends whose one regret was being stuck dealing with minutia on their wedding day and I’m so glad that was not our experience thanks to Luanne!

Tulip Hill Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. I have to agree that you were one of the most organized brides I have ever had. The special touches you added to your day were lovely and I know were appreciated by your guests. It was a pleasure assisting you on your wedding day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

PO Box 22380 Philadelphia, PA, 19110
Location of (Tulip Hill Weddings)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding