PO Box 22380, Philadelphia, PA 19110 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Tulip Hill Weddings

Tulip Hill Weddings is a wedding planning service based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Owner Luanne Bohn has been in the wedding industry for years, and specializes in personalized, fashionably stylish, and polished ceremonies. Whether you dream of a traditional, formal ceremony, or a rustic-chic atmosphere, she will handle the details and leave you free to experience the joy.

Tulip Hill Weddings offers three different packages, all customizable to match each couple’s individual needs. Luanne can provide full services, for couples who want assistance every step of the way, or partial services for those who prefer only occasional guidance. If you already have your big day planned out, Tulip Hill’s day-of coordination option will ensure your ceremony and reception go according to plan. With each service, Luanne will confirm your vendors’ schedules, inspect the reception site, and make sure your wedding party and guests arrive safely.

Follow Tulip Hill Weddings on

1 User photo

• Lindsay

Lindsay Horst · Married on 06/13/2020

Incredible!

Luanne at Tulip Hill Weddings is fantastic! My fiancé and I have unfortunately had to postpone our July 2020 wedding due to COVID-19 and Luanne as been amazing to work with through it all. She has been so helpful in both the rescheduling process and before with the original planning. She has great vendor recommendations and is always very responsive and available when I reach out. Her day of timelines are extremely detailed and organized and I have no doubt that our wedding will be perfect and go off without a hitch. She has understood our vision from day one and knows exactly what I am looking for! I am so excited that we chose Luanne to help plan our dream wedding.

Sent on 10/22/2020

Tulip Hill Weddings's reply:

Thank you Lindsay for the the wonderful review! I look forward to continuing to work with you in planning your wedding as you envision it.

Tali · Married on 09/01/2019

Wonderful experience!

My wedding was in September 2019 and we had a fantastic experience relying on Luanne for day-of coordination! “Day-of coordination” is truly a misnomer as Luanne made herself available during the months leading up to the wedding for our questions and concerns. She was extremely professional and responsive- always willing to hop on a call to sort out any issues or questions. That really stood out to me as many vendors would only schedule us for calls weeks in advance. Luanne worked behind the scenes to coordinate with all of our vendors and make sure they knew where they needed to be and when. Organization and list-making is not a strong suit for me and my mom, but Luanne kept us on track and made sure we were ready for the big day! It was the first wedding in our family so there were lots of details that we never would have thought about without Luanne’s assistance. We were pleasantly surprised to find that we were well-organized when the weekend finally came! I was really able to live in the moment at my wedding and enjoy the day thanks to all of Luanne’s planning.

Sent on 10/22/2020

Tulip Hill Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Tali! Your wedding had challenges with you living out of town and your reception taking place in the middle of Philly Music Fest, but it all worked out beautifully! Many years of happiness to you and MIk!

Tulip Hill Weddings Pricing

Tulip Hill Weddings Price Rates

Tulip Hill Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1600
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• PO Box 22380 Philadelphia, PA, 19110 See on map
    Location of (Tulip Hill Weddings)