Brenda Babcock Celebrations

Rome, IT View map

Brenda BabcockCelebrations is an experienced wedding and event planning company based out of Rome, Italy that serves couples all over Tuscany, the Amalfi Coast, Lake Como, Puglia, and beyond. They were founded in 2004 by Brenda Babcock, the former Vice President of Vera Wang, and specialize in destination wedding planning. They pride themselves on their taste, design aesthetic, and ability to organize and execute flawless events. Brenda Babcock Celebrations looks forward to helping you create a luxury wedding that exceeds your expectations.

This full-service event planning company will work with you one-on-one to turn your dreams into a reality. They only take on a limited number of weddings per year, in order to give you the time and attention you deserve. Brenda will personally plan and attend every wedding from start to finish. Her goal is for you to be able to sit back, relax, and enjoy your special day. She and her team will take care of every detail, and act as your Italian liaison. They offer full planning services for both religious and non-religious weddings, as well as civil unions, cultural events, and destination weddings. Their services include, but are not limited to:

• Babysitters
  • Music and entertainment
  • Printed materials
  • Vendor referrals
  • Welcome bags

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$12000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Full Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

• Teresa
    Teresa D. Married on 05/30/2019

Outstanding Experience

My husband and I were beyond pleased with the endless and patient guidance of Brenda and Chiara as they walked us through all the necessary steps to fulfill our dream of getting married in Italy. Our dream to be married, not just in Italy, but in the Vatican City of Rome, as practicing Catholic believers, was a spiritual gift for us. We knew our wedding ceremony would be especially endearing to our hearts, as our love story has continually blessed us in unimaginable ways, but partnering with them was the absolute best choice possible to make our vision a reality. Their attention to our particular requests, knowledge of Rome, and obvious love of what they do, made our wedding day even more memorable than we could have imagined. Everything was even better than we expected thanks to them. Even though it was a small wedding, we felt like we received the same attention as a large event would have received.

It was also such a pleasure to work with their team of gifted people. We were honored to have such highly regarded professionals working with us. Truly an unforgettable privilege!! We are grateful for such an amazing wedding day that we and our family will never forget.

Each and every person recommended to us was truly top notch. They were kind and caring, with such attention to detail. We felt each person went out of their way to make our day spectacular. We were in the most capable of hands with wonderfully professional people with a heart for what they contribute.

Monsignor John is a gifted priest with such a love for people. He exudes the love of Christ. We were honored to have him as our celebrant officiating our ceremony. We truly felt God's presence and love as we participated in receiving the Sacrament of Marriage.

Orazio was a dream to work with. He is definitely an artist when it comes to hair and makeup. Our photographer, Dan Sauer was so much fun. He has a calm, but enthusiastic manner, that made us feel very comfortable and he captured the very essence of joy and delight we were experiencing. My bouquet was exactly what I envisioned and the flowers decorating the church were just beautiful.

Again, what a wonderful experience it was to work with Brenda Babcock Celebrations . I simply cannot thank them enough for everything. Looking back, my first email to Brenda was on February 14, 2019 and our ceremony was on May 30th, a little over three months later. I consider that pretty quick work given the civil and religious documents required to be married in Italy and the Vaticano. This was made possible as a result of their vast knowledge, experience and guidance.
  • Bobbie
    Bobbie P. Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing Tuscany Wedding Experience

Our three day wedding weekend in Tuscany was truly beyond anything we could have imagined. In the weeks after the wedding so many of our guests have sent us messages and the word that seems to appear in every one is “magical”. The whole weekend from start to finish was something otherworldly – so incredibly beautiful, delightful, warm and, there really is no other word, just magical. Every event was flawlessly designed and executed by Brenda Babcock and her team with incredible attention to detail. Their recommendations for musicians and all other vendors were spot on. Honestly, we couldn’t be happier, it was the best weekend of our lives. At least 15 guests (including some of my parent’s friends) have told us that it was the best weekend of their lives! We owe a huge debt of gratitude to the Italia Celebrations team for their hard work on this event and for their guidance throughout the year. The beauty and love that radiated from our wedding weekend will be providing an afterglow for some time, and it will provide memories we will hold on to for the rest of our lives. Thank you for making it all happen, we are truly grateful.
    Allie Married on 08/03/2017
    Words cannot express how grateful and thankful we are to have had Brenda Babcock and Italia Celebrations orchestrate all three days of our wedding celebration on the Amalfi Coast in Italy!! Everything about our wedding was an absolute dream. Brenda completely took the vision that I had in my mind and all the inspirations from my pinterest board and made it all a reality. It truly was beyond my dreams and it wouldn't have been possible without her.

We started planning the wedding with Brenda for summer 2018 when I wrote to say that we didn't want to wait that long to get married and would it be possible to make it happen in only 4 months for summer 2017? I thought I was crazy at the time, but Italia Celebrations pulled off everything perfectly. Not only was it perfect, but Brenda and her team made every detail so memorable that my guests will never forget it. It was truly a once in a lifetime experience for us and for everyone in attendance.

The entire wedding planning process was a dream and I would HIGHLY recommend their services to anyone. I never once felt worried or stressed and it was everything I wanted and so much more. Brenda's taste, professionalism and recommendations were spot on for absolutely everything. I can’t thank her and her team enough for everything that they did to make August 3rd, 2017 the best day of my life.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Italia Celebrations to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

Rome Rome, IT, IT 0000Z
069-970-9617
Location of (Brenda Babcock Celebrations)

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding