Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

14 Reviews for Intoxicated Desserts

Leilani from Intoxicated Desserts was an absolute pleasure to work with. It was last minute and I was losing hope on finding an alternative and fun grooms cake for my wedding. Everybody loved the cupcakes and I heard about them for the next few days! They were absolutely wonderful and I would highly recommend Intoxicated Desserts to anyone!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I hired Leilani to bake for my wedding because I wanted something different then a cake. I ordered cookies n cream,butterfinger,smores and red trolley pancake & beef jerky they were the hit of the wedding! My guests couldn't stop talking about them and were excited to order some for their future parties. I'm looking forward to ordering more for my charity event in Oct for breast cancer I'm picking the pink bubble gum

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

For our wedding cakes, I wanted the traditional white cake but my husband wanted caramel filled cupcakes. We tried out cupcakes at three different locations and Leilani showed up to our tasting with six different cupcakes (three of which had a caramel filling in them) and they were EXACTLY what my husband was looking for.Leilani was so sweet and seemed genuinely interested in our story, our wedding and made us feel like so much more than a business transaction! We ordered regular sized cupcakes and a bunch of mini cupcakes since we ordered four different flavors of their cupcakes. The set-up was beautiful and they came to pick up the cake stands that night (one less thing for us or a family member to worry about the next day!). I absolutely loved working with them and would recommend them to anyone thinking about cupcakes in the San Diego area!!!

Profile Picture Carmen, 6/20/15, 1 Review