Incanto Wedding in Italy

Salerno, IT View map Visit website
5.0 out of 5 rating

Based out of Caserta, Italy, Incanto Wedding in Italy is a wedding coordination firm that helps you plan your nuptials in Italy. The company focuses on facilitating a memorable experience for you and your soon-to-be spouse, as well as helping your loved ones enjoy the special day. Offering a plethora of services to make planning your wedding a pleasant one, the planners strive to make your destination-wedding vision come to life.

Experience

Incanto Wedding in Italy is owned and operated by Cristina Di Zoglio. A globetrotter herself, Cristina has a passion for travel. Bringing this experience and enthusiasm together, she began her wedding coordination company. She takes pride in working with couples from around the world and in her ability to offer you solutions for your destination wedding.

Destination weddings take an immense amount of consideration and planning, and Incanto Wedding in Italy seeks to make that process easier. Starting with the venue, the coordination firm has connections with over 50 different locations throughout the Amalfi and Sorrento Coast. From here, they can organize the design of your nuptials, including the venue layout, the flowers, and the graphic design for invites and signage. Among the most important details, the wedding planning firm can also assist you with paperwork and the legal logistics of your big day.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Sarah M. Married on 08/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing from start to finish !

My now husband and I live in Canada and decided to do a destination wedding in Italy with our immediate family. We found Cristina online through searching for wedding planners along the Amalfi Coast. She was so keen to work with us right from the beginning. We met with her over Skype and knew right away she was going to be a great fit. We worked with her for approximately 8 months of planning our wedding with constant back and forth communication. Cristina helped us explore several options until our wedding day looked exactly how we wanted. She happily rolled with whatever we threw her way- including us adding things right up until the day before or wedding. When I say we couldn’t have done it without her, I truly mean it. She helped us pick all of our vendors, found us an amazing place to stay and all the fine details in between. It was an absolute pleasure working with Cristina and we can’t recommend her services enough!

Incanto Wedding in Italy's reply:

Sarah, your words fill my heart with joy.
    Thank you so much for sharing our experience together!

It was a big pleasure to work with an amazing couple as you are, you and Lauchlan are so sweet and your intimate wedding was romantic and full of love.

I'm happy to have been part of such a dreaming moment of your life, and I really hope you'll keep those moments in your memory and heart forever.
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany A. Married on 08/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Italian destination wedding planning - better than I could have imagined!

I spoke to about 15 different wedding planning companies in Italy. I project manage for a living (I came to the discussion with a Powerpoint on my vision), so it was important to me that my planner was organized, efficient, detailed and had strong English communication. I found all of that in Cristina, with Incanto Wedding.

Cristina was my single-threaded point of contact throughout the entire planning experience. I never had to do any of the researching, reach outs or communication with the vendors directly, except for when it came time for signing contracts or payment. That made planning a wedding overseas completely stress free.

We were particular about the vibe we wanted to create: elegant but not uptight - still a sense of "homey" and welcoming despite us having a black tie wedding in a fancy villa. When the first mood board wasn't our vibe (too bohemian), Cristina patiently and willingly took our feedback and reworked the board. When we wanted to adjust menus, negotiate rates, look into other drink options - Cristina helped accommodate all of that as well and was an advocate for us with our vendors.

One thing that I wasn't quite used to was the time it took for the vendors to respond. Brides beware: the Italian, relaxed culture that we all love and adore is reflected in their response time too. I had to adapt to the vendors not responding for 10 days or more, and that was just the reality. Most of the decision-making happens less than 4-5 months out from the wedding, but a lot of it happens the last several weeks before the wedding. That was worrying for me because I was going on my bachelorette in Europe right before the wedding and had a lot of packing/prepping to do for our big Europe trip. I had stressed to Cristina several times that I wanted to close out on everything by a certain date, and she heard me loud and clear. She worked to get everything finalized so I could truly unplug and enjoy my trip to Europe.

Meeting Cristina in person was what I needed. She was warm, friendly and my family adored her which says a lot. She was so kind to my grandmother and she walked my parents home around 2am on wedding night. Cristina planned both my welcome celebration, wedding and goodbye coffee and pastries. It was the most special wedding that I could've ever imagined and it'll be a memory that lasts a lifetime. We got married in Ravello, on the Amalfi Coast, with a black tie wedding in a beautiful villa, with a four-string Quartet, Italian duo, and champagne tower. We pivoted on the fly during the wedding (no time for cake cutting, let's move the dancing indoors) and Cristina made sure my husband and I were able to just enjoy the moment. I wish I could relive that weekend over and over again.

Thank you for creating such a special moment for me and my husband, Cristina. We appreciate and adore you!

Incanto Wedding in Italy's reply:

Tiffany I'm so glad to read your words, and I'm so happy and proud to have created for you and Scott the wedding of your dreams. You are the cutest couple and your family and friends made me feel part of the celebrations not just a planner, and that is the funniest part of my job! With your review I re-lieved our planning process step by step, and it's true, sometimes it was hard to work with super slow vendors, it's something I need to deal with everyday :/ but I'm really happy of our communication and team work...it turned out in a fantastic 3-days event. You and your guests enjoyed every second of it and your happiness is my greatest success. Thank you thank you thank you for trusting me, it's was a great pleasure to work with you and Scott
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 09/15/2021

Fairytale Amalfi Destination Wedding

The best in the business! My husband and I had to plan our wedding in Italy while living in the U.S. It would have been impossible without the help of Incanto Wedding. Cristina was fantastic; a true professional and a pleasure to work with. She thought of all the little things we would need and procured everything: fans for our guests in the church (very hot inside), tambourines for the tables at our reception so our guests could join in on the wedding fun, the most beautiful wedding favors for our guests, and a million more things. Cristina even coordinated shuttles for our guests from the church to the reception. She coordinated everything, communicating with the florist and photographer to make sure we had exactly the day we envisioned. Our families had the best time, it was like something out of a fairytale! Thank you Cristina!

Incanto Wedding in Italy's reply:

I'm so happy you had the wedding of your dreams!
    You and Gaetano, together with your families are special people and it was a big pleasure to take care of every detail and plan a day so full of joy and love.
  • illustration stars

Incanto Wedding in Italy 1
Exclusive

Via Meucci SNC, Vairano Scalo. Salerno, IT, 81058
+39 3208006556
Location of (Incanto Wedding in Italy)

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding