Goodstone Inn & Restaurant

Middleburg, VA View map Visit website

Guests 2 to 200

Experience the {Good} Life on your wedding day surrounded by rolling hills, hunt-country charm and one of a kind hospitalty on Goodstones 265 acres of property.

Goodstone Inn & Restaurant specializes in hosting wide ranges of weddings and rehearsal dinners. From intitmate family dinners for 15 to tented weddings for 200. All weddings over 60 guests are held outdoors and are tented to protect against the possibility of inclement weather.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$8500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$2500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Farm/Ranch
Inn/B&B
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Clean Up
Event Planner
Set Up

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

• Sara
    Sara P. Married on 09/08/2020

They said yes to everything we asked

Our original wedding venue wouldn't allow us to cut our guest list down to ten. So we scrambled to find another venue last minute. Goodstone was amazing. They let us plan our wedding a month out. Our guests could not believe how beautiful the venue is, how delicious the food was, and the wine was out of this world. We had a handful of reasonable, but custom requests. They said yes to everything no hesitation. Our day felt magical, and I cannot recommend Goodstone enough.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa T. Married on 11/02/2019

My Fairytale Venue

Venue selection was the most important thing to me when I began planning our wedding. After all, if you pick a beautiful place that already has a lot of character then you barely need to spend any time worrying about flowers or decorations! I was specifically looking for a venue that felt very natural and elegant (NOT rustic as has been the trend the past few years). I also didn't want to go to a wedding venue that was designed for the sole purpose of holding events, because often those feel fake rather than genuine. I found Goodstone early on in my search, but after seeing the price, it was way outside my budget so I kept looking. However, after searching between multiple states for over a month, I couldn't find anything that matched Goodstone. Luckily, I decided to reach out to them to learn more about their wedding options and found out that they have many different options including a "Petite Wedding" for 50 people or less! Since we knew we wanted to have an intimate ceremony with family and close friends, this was the perfect choice for us. And the petite wedding option is WAY more affordable! This was the point where we finally decided to visit the venue in person and it was everything I ever hoped it would be: charming, beautiful, fairytale-like, surrounded by nature, and distant views of the blue ridge mountains. It was perfect.

Since Goodstone is considered a "luxury inn" I was a little worried I would feel out of place or that the staff would seem snooty. However, I felt completely comfortable and everyone we met at Goodstone was very friendly and went out of their way to be as helpful as possible. Our original coordinator was Mackenzie and her position was later taken over by Sarah. Both of them were incredibly helpful and never made me feel like I was asking too many questions.

Their chef is amazing. Just take a look at some of the photos of the food on their Facebook page! Do you want to have a foodie wedding? If so, Goodstone is the place for you. They grow many of the vegetables on their property and use delicious seasonal ingredients. The food tasting was definitely one of the highlights of the planning process! Also, despite have only 50 guests at our wedding, a fairly large percentage had some type of food allergy and Goodstone was able to easily accommodate all of them without missing a beat.

We decided to rent out the Dutch Cottage for our wedding night and it was adorable. It is a cute stone cottage that belongs in the English countryside. The staff also left us thoughtful touches like mini chocolate chip cookies by the bedside and makeup remover wipes and bath bombs next to the claw foot tub. Because we chose to stay on site, we got to eat a complimentary breakfast the next day, which was (obviously) delicious.

We didn't have to rent anything for the wedding because Goodstone provides chairs for the ceremony, tablecloths and settings, a podium, outdoor heaters (which we used for our outdoor cocktail hour and dancing after dinner), a speaker for music, essentially everything we needed! Their pianist also happened to be visiting the weekend of our wedding, so we had live music during dinner! If you aren't as much of a penny-pincher as I am, they also have information for a bunch of local options for everything from renting furniture to flowers, to hair and makeup.

I cannot say enough good things about Goodstone. Thank you so much for making our wedding day so perfect, easy, and memorable!
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen Married on 08/18/2019

Beautiful location

Location was perfect for our wedding.
    Great service and food. Will be back for our firs anniversary next year!!!

Real Weddings

• Joey & Candace
    137 photos · 07/15/2017

LYNN THEISMANN PHOTOGRAPHY LYNN THEISMANN PHOTOGRAPHY Wedding Photographers

Goodstone Inn is not only a pristine venue, it is a photographer's dream. LT

White & Ivory Diamonds Fine Jewelry White & Ivory Diamonds Fine Jewelry Wedding Jewelers

Top Notch!

DJ D-Mac & Associates DJ D-Mac & Associates Wedding DJs

One of my favorite weddings (and I've done a lot!) was at the Goodstone Inn. The classic grounds are impeccably maintained and very welcoming. The staff is wonderful. Hoping to be back there soon!

36205 Snake Hill Road Middleburg, VA, 20117
540-329-8303
Location of (Goodstone Inn & Restaurant)

Goodstone Inn & Restaurant frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Goodstone Inn & Restaurant?

Goodstone Inn & Restaurant includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Chairs
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Goodstone Inn & Restaurant, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Goodstone Inn & Restaurant includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Dessert
  • Server(s)

What are the most important characteristics of Goodstone Inn & Restaurant in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Goodstone Inn & Restaurant for wedding events is known for:
  • Farm/Ranch
  • Inn/B&B
  • Restaurant

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Goodstone Inn & Restaurant for wedding events?

Goodstone Inn & Restaurant offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Goodstone Inn & Restaurant offer?

Goodstone Inn & Restaurant offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception

What services does Goodstone Inn & Restaurant offer for wedding events?

Goodstone Inn & Restaurant offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Accommodations
  • Clean Up
  • Event Planner
  • Set Up

What percentage of users recommend Goodstone Inn & Restaurant and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Goodstone Inn & Restaurant is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding