36205 Snake Hill Road, Middleburg, VA 20117 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Goodstone Inn & Restaurant

Experience the {Good} Life on your wedding day surrounded by rolling hills, hunt-country charm and one of a kind hospitalty on Goodstones 265 acres of property.

Goodstone Inn & Restaurant specializes in hosting wide ranges of weddings and rehearsal dinners. From intitmate family dinners for 15 to tented weddings for 200. All weddings over 60 guests are held outdoors and are tented to protect against the possibility of inclement weather.

Follow Goodstone Inn & Restaurant on

Goodstone Inn & Restaurant 2
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Tope · Married on 11/02/2019

My Fairytale Venue

Venue selection was the most important thing to me when I began planning our wedding. After all, if you pick a beautiful place that already has a lot of character then you barely need to spend any time worrying about flowers or decorations! I was specifically looking for a venue that felt very natural and elegant (NOT rustic as has been the trend the past few years). I also didn't want to go to a wedding venue that was designed for the sole purpose of holding events, because often those feel fake rather than genuine. I found Goodstone early on in my search, but after seeing the price, it was way outside my budget so I kept looking. However, after searching between multiple states for over a month, I couldn't find anything that matched Goodstone. Luckily, I decided to reach out to them to learn more about their wedding options and found out that they have many different options including a "Petite Wedding" for 50 people or less! Since we knew we wanted to have an intimate ceremony with family and close friends, this was the perfect choice for us. And the petite wedding option is WAY more affordable! This was the point where we finally decided to visit the venue in person and it was everything I ever hoped it would be: charming, beautiful, fairytale-like, surrounded by nature, and distant views of the blue ridge mountains. It was perfect.

Since Goodstone is considered a "luxury inn" I was a little worried I would feel out of place or that the staff would seem snooty. However, I felt completely comfortable and everyone we met at Goodstone was very friendly and went out of their way to be as helpful as possible. Our original coordinator was Mackenzie and her position was later taken over by Sarah. Both of them were incredibly helpful and never made me feel like I was asking too many questions.

Their chef is amazing. Just take a look at some of the photos of the food on their Facebook page! Do you want to have a foodie wedding? If so, Goodstone is the place for you. They grow many of the vegetables on their property and use delicious seasonal ingredients. The food tasting was definitely one of the highlights of the planning process! Also, despite have only 50 guests at our wedding, a fairly large percentage had some type of food allergy and Goodstone was able to easily accommodate all of them without missing a beat.

We decided to rent out the Dutch Cottage for our wedding night and it was adorable. It is a cute stone cottage that belongs in the English countryside. The staff also left us thoughtful touches like mini chocolate chip cookies by the bedside and makeup remover wipes and bath bombs next to the claw foot tub. Because we chose to stay on site, we got to eat a complimentary breakfast the next day, which was (obviously) delicious.

We didn't have to rent anything for the wedding because Goodstone provides chairs for the ceremony, tablecloths and settings, a podium, outdoor heaters (which we used for our outdoor cocktail hour and dancing after dinner), a speaker for music, essentially everything we needed! Their pianist also happened to be visiting the weekend of our wedding, so we had live music during dinner! If you aren't as much of a penny-pincher as I am, they also have information for a bunch of local options for everything from renting furniture to flowers, to hair and makeup.

I cannot say enough good things about Goodstone. Thank you so much for making our wedding day so perfect, easy, and memorable!

Goodstone Inn & Restaurant 3
    Goodstone Inn & Restaurant 4
    Sent on 11/10/2019

Regina · Married on 08/25/2016

My husband and I just had our wedding at The Goodstone Inn, and our entire experience was superb! We had originally chosen the Goodstone for the wonderful location, vistas, and excellent restaurant, but we ended up falling in love with the Goodstone after working with the staff. From planning to day-of logistics, the staff at the Goodstone exceeded all of our expectations. The Goodstone made our wedding the most magical, beautiful, and stress free day!

The Goodstone Restaurant catered our small wedding dinner, and needless to say, the food was divine and our guests raved about every dish. The wine pairings and champagne were spot-on, and the service was terrific!

We highly recommend the Goodstone - for weddings and relaxing get-aways! Give them a call/go-visit - it was the best decision we made!

Sent on 08/31/2016
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 08/20/2016

I had the most wonderful wedding at the most breathtaking venue that ever existed. It was love at first sight for me. We drove up the long narrow driveway into the Goodstone property and I literally had tears in my eyes when we pulled up to the ivy facade. Words can not explain how absolutely perfect our wedding day was.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Goodstone Inn & Restaurant FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 8,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 2,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Glassware
    Linens
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Farm/Ranch
    Inn/B&B
    Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Clean Up
    Event Planner
    Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking