Felici Events

SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA: Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, Santa Ynez, Malibu + WORLDWIDE: Mexico, View map
$7,000 Package Price

$7,000 Package Price

Felici Events is a full service event production and design company specializing in creating innovative events from intimate soirees to grand-scale galas.

Time and time again, Felici Events produces top-tier events through innovation and meticulous coordination.

By exploring cutting-edge concepts and technologies within the industry, Felici Events has positioned itself at the forefront of event design trends.

They listen to clients in order expertly translate visions into a reality. They make communication with all parties involved a priority to ensure that both the planning, production and celebrations are stress-free and a huge success.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,995

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$7,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$10,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$175

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

• Katie
    Katie S. Married on 09/12/2020

Zohe and the Felici Team are the best!

Words cannot express how grateful I am to have had Zohe and her team run our wedding. From helping suggest amazing vendors, to wrangling everyone the month prior, to running through timelines and pivoting when we had to postpone due to COVID. Her professionalism and event expertise made our wedding flawless and the best day of our lives. I would hire Zohe 100 times over and over. I can tell you that our wedding would not have been the amazing day that it was if it weren't for Zohe and her team.
    Brynn Married on 08/13/2016
    Zohe is an experienced wedding coordinator in Santa Barbara. Since we are from out-of-town and had our wedding at The Fess Parker Resort, she was invaluable with vendor recommendations. She has an excellent reputation with all of the vendors that I interviewed. Her calm demeanor and organizational skills before hand and during the big day brought her to a top notch level of assistance. Thank you, Zohe, for making our day run smoothly and beautifully.
  • Vicky
    Vicky Married on 07/17/2016
    Zohe is not only a great wedding coordinator, she is also a good friend and confidant that every bride needs! My husband and I live in Philadelphia and it was definitely not easy to plan a destination wedding in Santa Barbara, CA. From the first time we spoke on the phone, I already felt comfortable talking to her and sharing my ideas. Before our initial meeting, she already sent me a workbook of the things I need to do. Being a meticulous/organized person myself, that made me so happy. Checklists are the way to go! She was very easy to talk to and she explained her services pretty well. When we met for the first time in SB, we felt a really warm welcome from her. She was very friendly and has a pleasing personality; you would feel comfortable and relieved that you found someone you can easily talk to (and rely on!). Few months before the wedding, we had phone meetings and email exchanges regarding the checklists, the vendor contracts, and most importantly, the timeline. I'm so glad that Zohe communicated well with me regarding every single detail of the wedding program, because that made everything go smoothly, and it avoided a lot of miscommunication. She made my vision come to life, from all the wedding decors put in their proper place, the flow of the program, the timing of everything, all my crazy ideas - it all went smoothly and I didn't feel like there was nothing to worry about at all. I felt so relaxed, and the time went by with no worries. She handled everything perfectly (as well as her awesome assistant), and all the guests commended on how much they enjoyed our wedding. There are so many things I want to say about Zohe. She is definitely the best and I highly recommend her to all the brides who want to make their wedding dreams come true, and gain a good friend afterwards. Thanks for everything Zohe! Keep making more couples happy!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jason & Jill
    21 photos · 02/15/2016

Pricing

Andrejka Photography Andrejka Photography Wedding Photographers

Zohe is absolutely incredible! She will make sure your event is exactly what you've dreamed it to be. She will be your personal stress-slayer and make sure you have the perfect day!

Pure Joy Catering, Inc Pure Joy Catering, Inc Wedding Caterers

Seasoned pro, we refer her often.

Love by J.Tori Photography Love by J.Tori Photography Wedding Photographers

Love working with Zohe from Felici Events! She has just gorgeous weddings!

805-895-3402
Location of (Felici Events)

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding